Bounty0sex Partners with Lamden

You heard it hear first mate

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats pretty neat. doubt it will bump the price at all tho

This allows bounties to be paid IN ANY COIN YOU WANT. You could fucking photochop a nud for an bnty bounty and get paid in fucking flappy coin/ think of the posssibilities

im not trying to FUD but we knew they were doing this we just didn't know how they planned to do it until now.

so its progress and a great partnership. and ahead of schedule

yeah you're right but it would have pumped the price better if they timed this announcement with bit-z listing. but im sure they aren't focused on the price. Either way cool announcement

The pre-ann was kinda lame desu, should have just shockered the world unprepared. but nonetheless, im satisfied with this news

10K BNTY here. This coin is going nowhere until we get on a better exchange. Should have sold my bags when this was 90 cents. Easy 10x. Never again.

shitcoin partners with shitcoin

Is that supposed to be a lot lol?

someone wants cheap flappycoin ;)

I see lamden as the shitcoin that never makes me money and I forget about because I have more interesting and exciting and then 6 months from now the developers actually do something and it 5xs and I finally remembered I have it and I'm just like "lol"

Fuck thats huuuuge!! I will buy some cheap BNTY now if i get some!

funny thing, the CEO of lamden is in the the bitpam Veeky Forums crypto bitpam discord (no pump and dump or any of that bullshit)

its what I use to meme around about cryptocurrency trading/coding/mining with other like minded Veeky Forums pepe posters, has about 10k members and is active all the time so its pretty cool. also got all my coins that mooned from discussions there so im happy.

can't post straight discord links thanks to the pajeets posting their pnd scams so this one i found is just a redirect to the discord invite

bitpam.com/discord

good luck user and hope this helps, i try to pay it forward when i can

how long before this drives 50% returns

I had a lot of trust issues with lamden at first but I bought in at ICO so I still am up a lot 7x or something... now that's been cleared, if they deliver (and it looks pretty good so far) this is seriously a 100x

bounty is still 50 mil market cap currently

Hard this. Cuckwhales.

it was if you got the coin was around 10-30 cents

LICHERALLY FUCK ALL YOU GUYS.

MY FUCKING BNTY PARTNERSHIP SHILL THREAD IS THE LAST BNTY PARTNERSHIP SHILL THREAD STANDING>

congrats on this. seriously.

BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY BNTY

you want some reddit upvotes ??

I just want a congrats on this, seriously