/tel/

JET FINISHED REFUELING, MOON MISSION IMMINENT. I REPEAT, MOON MISSION IMMINENT.
STRAP IN BOYZ!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Telcoin/comments/7rrmfo/buyer_beware_ceo_claims_16_deals_signed_but/dsz1ts3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to go to there

Hop on, newfriend!

This shit is more likely to go to the earths core than the moon

Don't see this catching on with the kids

Tel sounds antiquated, no one says telephone anymore

Kids love phones grandpa

This is 2018's chadcoin

I wanted to buy the dip but kucoin took forever to process my deposit
customer support said they are upgrading hardware
FUCK

not sure if you did this, but its a lot faster to exchange to ltc and transfer that

Holding hard on 49k tel. Fuck a lambo. I want a new accord and a 3 bedroom with a hot tub out back.

got just over 1M telcoin, feeling pretty good about the next couple days

proof?

feels fucking good

nice nice, I'm all in on this, keep looking for info that I'm not gonna get JUST'd

nice

All in gang

im a poor fag only have 10k tel but well see how it goes

Pajeet scam coin already mooned. How are those bags you bunch of retards?

IF MY ETH WOULD FUCKING SEND

>mfw 8MM TEL

i am about to get mega-JUSTED aren't i.

Pajeet scam coin has a lot more room for growth autistic faggot

121k here. This is my last chance to get to lambo land. If I fail, i'll quit crypto buiz and try to get a normal life

>my bags are heavy as fuck please buy them user

Normies are getting into it.

Never quit bro. Worse case scenario just consolidate into eth then come back when youre of a stronger mind.

*my balls

I'm erect

I'm sure it won't be the last dip

Grabbed 60k at 0.000007 ETH and another 40k at 0.000009 when I saw how fast those were being eaten. Either way I think we will make it with ths one boyz.

I'm buying Giraffes and shit!

Good

shitter here, can you explain what you mean with
>consolidate into eth then come back when youre of a stronger mind

Do you just mean put your losses on eth and hold that?

sold at 9. fuck this chink coin.

Oh wow a Tunisian contract, this coin really will moon!

This shit will go sideways during the competition

Yes. If youve experienced heavy losses its best just to regain composure and find small gains in a reliable coin to rebuild confidence.

>fudding for cheap bags like a faggot

you know you are literally purposely TRYING to keep other people poor. even if you accumulate more youre fucking yourself down the line with this

Just bought 500k tel. Im gonna make it?

only reason I bought this coin is its gonna be the same shit as tron and verge with normies.

it doesnt even matter if this is a fucking exit scam it is bound to multiply MINIMUM 5x JUST FROM THE LOGO, NAME, BRANDING, MISSION

thanks to normies

simply buyer psychology, heh nothing personal kid

t. a business minor

Sold my ada, music, xml and rdd to buy 1 mill of Tel
>its on bitches !!!

Lots of ICO people got out after x10 but price recovered fast
>looking at buying this house in a year

God damn can't wait for them to start shilling partnerships like the tron meme. Fuck I got that feeling about this one.

You really don't understand the the idea at all, do you?

Lol none of you pajeets talk about the tech lol just jumping on that TEL dick. What's the tech pajeet?

anyone having trouble logging in?

I don't undestand, what's the difference between Telcoin and Dent ?

what do you guys think about this? just reddit retards?

reddit.com/r/Telcoin/comments/7rrmfo/buyer_beware_ceo_claims_16_deals_signed_but/dsz1ts3/

if you just read the entire thread, you can see they don't want people announcing partnerships that haven't been officially confirmed by the company

TEL telegram is full of retards discussing when 1$ or when will it moon. No tech discussion, no business discussion. TEL reminds so much to TRX

How many cents will this get to?

so its at least a good .20 price? thats pretty good profit anyway.

Basically competitor that on sale for penny

Did it just disappear from Kucoin?
I wanted to cancel sell order and it is gone.

yes its no showing up for me

nothing on kucoin is working for me rn

Don't check your asset page if you're trading with eth pair, you'll be freaked out.
Hope they fix this soon, it almost gave me heart attack

Also Book on Blockfolio shows that it was last bought 39 minutes ago ( TEL/ETH ).
Any idea what is happening?

holy shit, sold at 95 sats and put a buy order for 80 sats before i went to sleep, i hope you anons did the same

I swear if that autistic whale comes near this....grrr

Typical Kucoin glitch. Don't freak out. If you're new, this is unfortunately a common issue with new coins. Your assets are safe.

Back for me just now. Whole site seems fucked atm.

kucoin is fucked right now. Happens more often than I'd like.

there's like 50 btc worth of walls up to 95 sats lol

There's a ridiculous amount of buywalls, this shit an't going up for quite a while

Kukoin is strange. I don’t understand why my Ethereum Wallet has the same address as another coin’s wallet. For instance, my KCS wallet address was the exact same as ETH wallet.

Are you legit retarded?

Just an erc20 wallet, innit

Oh ok. I didn’t realize KCS was erc20

Yeah. Got it.

looks like a pile of rocks user, but whatever..

hope you make it

Yes. Down’s syndrome.

> 15 hours later
> Kuckcoin still hasn't processed my order

grats man, im 200k coins @55 sats I finally caught the beginning of a moon mission

Sweet, 1,2 mill here. But currently at a pre-party can't provide pic. Actually gonna a lambo.

Its back. Fucking freaked for a second.

TEL is actually crashing Ku.
The TEL telegram is adding about 1000k users a day.
This is pure norman bait.
Just did a BCH to Ku to buy another 1m TEL. Target about 82 SATs.

its just gonna do another tron and verge. its normie bait. ride it to .20 and cash out.

It won't go to .20, more like .10 max.

already x100 from DENT and I expect another x10 at least. They already have an iOS app, Android app coming in February and their roadmap is current. They just don't have paid shills on this board, so um, No thanks

If the telcoin team can execute and produce a product that is useful, this coin will do better than TRX.

Right now it's true coin is cheap. Just in the future, pajeets have to get in early.

For any coin that doesn't have tech, get in early otherwise take your gains and put it into dividend coin

Look into
populous PPT

The wealthy do ICOs and long term dividend HODL'S..also a mix of XMR and ETH. True wealth

anyone selling TEL under 5 cents simply doesn't have a brain

P.S. I've been told we don't talk about PPT on Veeky Forums.

bump