The year is 2038

I've seen the future. Those who bought XRB in early years of crypto are now living gods with entire empires at their control. They have thousands of people lining up everyday to suck their dick with the hopes that they'll have 0.0000000001 xrb donated to them.
This is the future you are in for, I hope you all are stocking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.raiblocks.net/t/financial-compensation-for-node-runners/3988/17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The year is 2038
kek, i'll be long dead by then.

Buy LUX if you wanna make it during this year tho

forum.raiblocks.net/t/financial-compensation-for-node-runners/3988/17
How is this not vaporware?
>eliminate the cost of transactions by wishing someone else does it
I mean what the fuck.

Nice weak fud, gtfo

>fish

I really don't give a fuck if your coin reaches 10k% in a week.
I tend to want to find things that work.

Octopus should at least be above fish

they fixed the node bug nice fud

It's not a bug, it's a literal feature of the product you moron.

point me to the page in the whitepaper that says nodes desyncing under load is a feature of the coin

mfw crab

Proud Crab here

That's so fucking gay. XRB moved past altruism as a motive to virtue signaling.

That's not the problem though.

You're actually retarded, aren't you?

THEN WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM

The problem is that nodes aren't compensated.
I mean you see the problem here right?

Don't worry dude, reddit pinky swears to run nodes for the next 200 years.

Explain like I'm an autistic. I do nt understand so is it really a bubble?

The way right now how transactions are processed in for example BTC is by having nodes execute the transaction.
The transaction gets executed, the ledger is updated and the node gets a fee in compensation. Thus "miners".
Without miners the network doesn't operate, the reason they operate is because of the profit motive (and the same reason why /g/ hates us).
However this doesn't exist within the XRB model. That's the problem.

the exchange nodes have an incentive to operate because otherwise they can't guarantee quick withdrawals and deposits

What other nodes do you need? You just need a few for now, and if businesses want to accept XRB in 2038 or whatever the fuck, they can run their own node.

Saying a business will run your coin's nodes is building sandcastles.
Businesses could just as easily run bitcoin farms and get rich in the process, as if that isn't already happening.

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

you mean like how DNS servers aren't compensated? because the internet seems to work just fine

There are three reasons to buy xrb:

1) you think the team is strong and can fix all of the initial problems and you believe people are just nice and like spending their own money to make the system work

2) You are a fucking idiot who actually believes something running on computers can happen instantaneously and without cost.

or

3) you think that there are enough people who fall into the first two categories to drive the keep the price rising

DNS is very often something maintained by governments through subsidies.
I don't see any time soon they'd want to subsidize crypto projects.

you mean like bitcoin nodes aren't compensated?

You're talking about full nodes?
Well besides the incentive program they ran, the big miners would want to run one for security purposes. It's not as much altruistic as it is an extra safety measure.
With XRB, you don't have the initial incentive to start mining, and then set up your full node to strengthen the system that's already making you money.

Right?

so let's say I run a web shop, and I need a place to keep my xrb. Oh, hey look, the wallet is also a full node and it costs me virtually nothing.
I guess I'll run one.
Literally 5 bucks a month, tops. It's a non issue.

If that's your reasoning then good luck.
I don't think it'll pan out.

Convenience is king. This is the furthest thing from convenient for a small business.

This coin is depressing.

Installing a wallet is super inconvenient. You're right.
Thanks, just sold 100k

>humpback whale
Comfy.

You're trying really hard to make XRB look bad. Face it, blockchain will be killed off by this and all of your shitcoins will wither away.

Correct. XRB relies on the same mentality as bittorrent seeding. You just hope enough people like keeping the system running to do it without direct compensation.

If the cost of running and ease of running a node is as simple as seeding a torrent, it could be fine. Currently not even the exchanges, who do have vested interest in keeping it running, have been able to consistently get it to work.

Best case scenario: 5 or 10 years out the cost of running an xrb node turns out to be much cheaper than transaction costs for other cryptos and transaction costs of traditional systems like VISA. Companies would then be incentivized to encourage xrb use and set up nodes to ensure their transactions go through simply OR running a node gets built into the common wallet apps/programs so almost everyone using the currency also ends up running nodes and there is such an abundance of nodes that the cost on any one node is less than watching a few youtube videos a week.

What's so great about Lux besides nodes

Lmao you're such a fucking retard.

>Pay $500+ in transaction fees

Or

>Run a node on your shitty dell laptop for $3 a month in electricity costs and pay no fees

It's like communism without any of the shitty communism downsides.

I said good luck didn't I?

>ctrl+f
>official representatives
i am disappoint

So once/if the team behind xrb fixes the underlying issues with the tech, what's to stop someone else setting up an identical system that also includes a small transaction fee+reward for running nodes?

If the tech is good but this design choice stops it from scaling, won't someone else just change that and make a competing coin?

Able or willing?

lol those dumbfucks would rather loose money than accidentally benefit anyone

ID = GOX
dont trust him

Okay well pointing out your retarded logic so that you can improve your critical thinking.

We will all make it user.

Set me as your representative, anons:
xrb_1gaysex8yymd5ef88hjqxt8xbjt63qz43cujrrzy4df9xb6zhf315csi35ww

Yea, for business its better to pay Visa % for every trans that happens. Retard

Oooooor...Incentive is to not actually PAY what you are already paying to Visa and run your own node thar costs you 10x.

*Less

too bad you can't withdraw it eh?

actually withdrawls have been fixed across the board, and it takes around 15 seconds to transfer between exchanges u brainlet

>buying from mercatox

I bought mine on kucoin, they are still there because of shitty tech.

Then go get them. Transactions have been open for a day.

meanwhile xlm sends big transactions in 10 seconds with 0.0001 fees. WITH SMART CONTRACTS

raiblocks is a useless short term investment, dump immediately after binance selling. dont tell me i didn't warn you faggots

fud game weak in this thread, step it up guys we're almost on binance we're running out of time

Shark here

>spongebob dolphin noise

Every single coin will have instant transaction with very low fee in 1-2 years. By then XRB will be useless.

Rule #1 of Veeky Forums

Do the opposite of what they say...

After all this FUD.

I'm definitely going to go load up on this shit.

lol why tf would you save that picture?

In the mean time, why aren't you taking the gains?

>Also implying that they won't continue to develop and be competitive in the market.
>"Aw man someone else made a feeless coin, guess we have to give up guys!"

what are they going to do really?

their platform is very restricted unlike stellar that already sends big transactions in no time with close to 0 fees. stellar has much improvement like smart contracts etc etc

I hope nobody accuses you of wrongthink and freezes your lumens.
I'm sure that won't happen, though. No bank has ever frozen anyones assets.

Fair question, but what I HOPE they do is develop their partnerships and adoption. This is a perfect coin to capture normies because of what a simple concept it is. While every other coin is trying to build a ladder to the moon, RaiBlocks will be working on adoption here on earth

what's the problem with this? genuinely asking.

i dont even own stellar fucko

They are pointing out that the voting power is all in the dev team's wallets. By a large margin too.
Buuuuuut that's how it has to start. It needs to spread out the staking if it's going to be considered decentralized.

this piece of shit will get spammed to oblivion once someone targets it: 24 hours and the ledger will be 12 terabytes
"instant" transactions + no fees? top kek friendo

tbf spamming the network will just end up fucking yourself over. sending raiblocks requires a little bit of PoW from the sender

>stellar has much improvement like smart contracts
I'm just pointing out that along with "much improvment" they also reserve the right to freeze and chargeback.
It's a much improvement that I'm not interested in.

>being this retarded

It appears if you fuck up loading an image in Matlab sometimes.

>what are botnets

You straight up don't understand the tech. It's not a traditional blockchain and is not susceptible to things like this.

OF course, that also means its not proven by surviving years of attacks like bitcoin/traditional blockchains.

So let me get this straight.
>Get botnet
>Get botnet to get wallets
>Send each member of botnet funds to start attack
>Do proof of work to distribute funds to botnet
>Now let's get 'em boys... wait...

>Tfw king of the crabs

kekc

Yeah I know and you get the dog if you type "spy". I just find it funny that you saved the image