Penis fuck

Bought Bitcoin at 19k. Panic sold at 9k. The universe won't let me be happy. What should I do?

Dont sell low.

Get the fuck off biz. You’re pulling us down faggot

Don't buy back.

Should've locked your BTC in at 19k on your ledger. Tough luck buddy. I still have my 3 BTC locked in at 19k :)

no OP, please stay

Put the 9k into ven and make back 19k some time next month

BUY! BACK! IN!

this

also: kekd at "Penis fuck"

Why do you buy high then sell low? I don't see how that can make you money

Switch to ETH and hope it overtakes it this year.

Just put what you have left in VEN and hold it for a year.

>Bought Bitcoin at 19k. Panic sold at 9k
you waited a long time to "panic" sell

>Panic selling

You're approaching crypto wrong if you're ever able to find yourself in a position to panic about money you've invested in it.

How do you do that?

Ven won't last a few more months, never mind a year. Also, OP leave at least some of your investment in BTC and ETH, as a fallback.

It makes me feel very good to see idiots trading. Basically everyone that loses money follow the same strategy - Buy HIGH sell LOW.

My advice to you is to stop listening to your emotions. Your emotions will destroy you in this game. Instead follow these set of rules and you will never lose:

1) Buy after a dip, don't buy something that's been increasing for a while already
2) Don't sell below what you paid for
3) Don't put in money that you're not willing to lose completely.

ouch you got bogdanov'd hard

you have to first find out the generation of bitcoin you have, if you're in the 0th or Satoshi Gen you're SoL if you try and sell those on an exchange. I remember I had 5 btc from 2010 and I forgot to lock in the price, ended up selling them for ~$60

you don't. its a forced unfunny meme

you buy too late and sell too early.
congratulations, you are officially a brainlet.

>the absolute state of nocoiners
you probably don't even own a ledger wallet

WHY WOULD YOU SELL WHEN ITS FUCKING 50% LOSS, YOU FUCKING HOLD AFTER LIKE 10% LOSS BECAUSE YOU'LL MAKE THAT SHIT UP FAGGOT.

Noledger stay poor

>What should I do?
Send me your crypto. You are better off without it.

>Absolute state of noledger brainlets

Hows this the universes fault? Seems like you fucked up and one of those people who points fingers at everyone but himself. Take responsibility for your actions

Quit. This obviously isn't for you...