What did you buy REQ at? Sell it for VEN

Too little NEO

How much LINK do you have? Keep it.

Too little XLM.

I'm guessing you have

>he doesn't know

>sell low REQ and buy VEN high
I literally read a joke like this minutes ago. Kys

>You need to be all in on one coin, 2 MAX or else you will literally never make gains.

Where's the logic in this?

stop teasing me goy. sauce nao

bigger returns and I would agree about only holding two coins until one has a 10k portfolio and even then really.

> enter buttcoin market at $19000 usd/btc
> price is now way down
> ive got double the btc i bought through trading back and forth always using btc as a starting medium

its not so hard men

long term hodling shitcoins is risky and not even as profitable as selling them when they are high, and if you are so in love with your shitcoin buying it again when its cheaper

buy high, sell low

I've got like $7000

Surely buying VEN high is stupid. I've never bought anything high and not regretted it. I bought REQ at 80/90 cents, which is literally where all my losses came from originally.

Surely if all my picks at least x2/x3 being diversified won't make any difference? I thought that only matters if you have shitty picks.

I've already tried making money with shitcoins. I was up $1000 from decent coins then started pumping money into shitcoins and now I'm down.

>70% down from DBC
>30% down from CAN

bitconneeeeeeeeect

Stella Cox

DAAs have a poor return. Just pick some coins for yourself and you're better off.

Also @OP: you're already making money through NEO.

Could be a coins name

>let me patch you to google, sir
stella cox

>REQ
>LINK
you fell for it

wtf im gay now?