10x EASY ICO

Only 20% of Tokens left, buy now for 16% token bonus liveedu.info/

LiveEdu is focused on the online education market, and is on a trajectory to become #1.
There is no project learning platform which teaches college students and professionals who have passed the beginner stage how to build complete products.
Targeting the huge $306.9 billion global professional development market.

WHY YOU NEED TO BUY THIS NOW:
-An actual working product ( Shock, HORROR! )
-Great team of AUTISTS, including WOLFRAM FOUNDER
-BINANCE, Bittrex and Hoibi listings soon after launch
-Only 10M hard cap. ONLY TEN (6mil raised so far)

AN ICO THIS GOOD NEVER HAPPENS

This is the closest thing you'll ever get to a guarantee of massive profits.

Check it out:
liveedu.info/

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.
tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html
medium.com/liveedu-ico/10-reasons-why-you-should-participate-in-the-liveedu-pre-ico-and-public-sale-25ea348f0045
liveedu.info/
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF
tokensale.liveedu.tv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tokens are released straight after?

Does bonus stop working after 2 hours?

Nah geez, drops by 1%

Thanks bought 116k

Do you have to use fucking shitty Jaxx wallet?

no retard use MetaMask

No, you can use MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, ...

Is it available to US?

tokensale.liveedu.
tv/ref/s8TKPrVGv2FhKeWV

do a favor bois

Get the fuck out of here you fucking pajeets.

Education tokens are as shitty as financial tokens. I'm pretty sure the people shilling this shit work for the company.

Fucking retarded ICO like Bitdegree, just worth the quick flip

tl;dr:
They try to make Skillshare clone with tokens as a currency. They already failed before and there is no reason to think they can succeed.
tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html

Enjoy getting dumped to anyone buying this shitcoin. It will crash hard instantly after ICO.

Already 5mil viewers and 15k streamers but good try FUD

You literally fucking made a new thread once anons in the previous one caught to your bulltshit.

Nice try, pajeet.

Thats not me you faggot, my ref code is different

Wolfram is not on the team. Nice scam

Wolframe a person? Also does YC-backed mean anything?

5k eddie sitting comfortably

this shit failed multiple times, they changed their name and tried a subscription model, everything failed and if you can't see how this is just an exit scam then you deserve it you fucking idiot

Even if it does fucking 10x which it won’t, $5k is not gonna be too comfortable unless you live in pakiland

If I buy now will I be able to dump for profit before Coinmetro ico starts?

Well considering you've got over a month, yes

For faggot fuders

medium.com/liveedu-ico/10-reasons-why-you-should-participate-in-the-liveedu-pre-ico-and-public-sale-25ea348f0045

All these threads do is fucking attract pajeets. Flags please

don't be a faggot

Why is this ico so fucking shilled? Is t even a good coin. Someone FUD me

Just a low hard cap, a well put together site, and an actual team and project by all appearances. I have no idea if it can work in the long run at all but the short term is a promising buy

I hope you are not falling for the bait domain user.

>Domain Name: LIVEEDU.INFO
>Updated Date: 2018-01-20T18:58:24Z
>Creation Date: 2018-01-20T18:58:23Z
>Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-20T18:58:23Z

i think they want the 10% obonus

its a ref link

Thats a bit too generous...

Who gives a fuck man. Do you know how much genuine, well put together FUD anons spread here? A lot. It stopped my from buying PRL at 4 cents. It stopped me from buying Lamden. I could have been 100k richer if I didn't listen to the valid criticisms those faggots were raising.

If this was 2019 you might be wary but we still have a year of these ICO's making short term profit so if you want a x2 then fucking buy some. Or don't.

>Lamden
Who the fuck didn't buy Lamden? Every single FUD got shut down straight away and it was and still is a great project. Bet you cringed a bit when you saw Bounty collab?

What's a good strategy to flip this if you don't mind me asking? I threw five eth at it which I'm beginning to regret and I've never ICO flipped before. Get rid of it on etherdelta as soon as (or if) it does a 2x or 3x or wait for an exchange, sign up, and then sell?

>liveedu.info/
Between Lamden and LiveEdu are we gonna /makeit/ ?

They have a partnership with Bancor so I’d sell there instead of EtherDelta, more of a normie exchange

Also get onto CoinMetro and APEX and you'll be in lamboland

Just look in the other thread:

There's plenty more

A nigger?? I’m out

/Pol/fag

People stopped buying this? Theres still 20% left

stop shilling this shit
they will burn tokens that are not sold -> $$$

But how will faggot get his referral bonus

It is gonna sell out before the 21st of Febuary, might aswell speed it up

Only if you faggots continue shilling

Did we just get pajeeted? I know this isn't necessarily a good project but I have a feeling this is gonna trade below ICO price forever.

Thanks user!

here's mine
tokensale.liveedu tv/ref/MV2Epn8P9yIgPaySW

10mil marketcap coins don’t tend to drop lower than that

Here's my FUD on this:
(I should make a youtube channel where I just FUD shitcoins so that when you see a coin, you can come to me to hear everything wrong with it).

Just read the white paper, the buisness is good the coin is useless.

There is no use to holding this coin, even in their own ecosystem it seems. The pay their content creators with coins that are pulled from a locked 'pool' and slowly released (ie; not YOUR coins).

So what ARE the demand for your coins then? What exactly can you do with the coin?
(I just skimmed over it, i might have missed a use case).

But it seems to be just another ICO that tagged on a crypto for no reason with no purpose and assumes the people will buy it for shits and giggles and they can get funding for their startup without having to share profits with a VC.

I don't think anyone here actually believes in it, but with 10mm market cap, the bonus, the superfcial Ycombinator and black guy factor, this has to be good for a 2x. What could go wrong?

>the coin is useless
you just described 99% of icos
noone wants to use a volatile piece of shit tokens for _anything_, but that doesnt matter all that matters is hype

MY FUCKING TOKENS HAVEN'T CONFIRMED IN 1 HOUR WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums

>(I should make a youtube channel where I just FUD shitcoins so that when you see a coin, you can come to me to hear everything wrong with it).
You should make your first video about DavorCoin, very promising coin imo
>What exactly can you do with the coin?
To summarize it: Similar to Steemit, the tokens are used for: a) payments in the ecosystem. payments with our native EDU currency are modeled after processes and behavior native to the LiveEdu ecosystem. ETH, BTC or fiat cannot model it as LiveEdu does not control them b) Rewarding desired positive behavior of the ecosystem participants: site moderators, learners c) Reward API developers d) Rewarding project creators using a native currency modeled exactly after desired activities of project creators

we are currently an app blockchain company using the ETH network. But in 3 years will launch their own protocol.

My second dump hasn't been confirmed either. 1+ hour...

Let's get rich together

tokensale
.liveedu.
tv/ref/ojqTli0up7V0sqft

Already listed on etherdelta

I PUT 12 ETH INTO THIS BECAUSE OF BIZ AND I HAVENT RECEIVED MY TOKENS YET! THAT WAS MY LIFE SAVINGS GUYS! EVEN REDDIT SAID THIS WAS A GOOD BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explains why it is still sitting at $7.9mil you should see if it persists on their telegram

Show us your 12eth transaction, fucking pajeet

I WAS GOING TO BRING MY WIFE'S KIDS TO DISNEYLAND!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

I register for your liveedu if you use my ELF

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF

Good call on the Telegram group. Looks like a rep is answering questions related to the delay.

>6753272
>6753272
wheres the link faggot

What are they saying on the telegram group? I'm banned for asking about their name change!

Please sir can you do the small kindness of help me to retrieve my lost ether coins from pansy sceme. Is there cancel button in your link?

>you will see them soon. just give it some more time

Annoying and 100% a stock answer, but at least they're being made aware of it.

I do not have the access to a telegram machine. Please sir tell them to send Rahjeet Singh ether coins back to Binance account thank you sir.

Lel.

I got banned for saying who the fuck is david, I wanted to know why there were many more admins than people who were listed on the team in the website

On the bright side, atleast we know there are more than 3 people working on it

I knew it, get out of here pajeet

Do a kind please sir and change in to out buton sir. Mayn thanks

>When will tokens be distributed?
All EDU tokens will be distributed after closing of the public sale to all investors in the pre-sale, public sale, and bounty hunters.

I hope no one is waiting for them today

Please use this~
tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

This is a pajeet coin. Look at their Indie A Go Go if you want to know for sure these guys ain't shit.

Theres delay in sales updating, could very well be near the $10mil cap

>>To summarize it: Similar to Steemit, the tokens are used for: a) payments in the ecosystem. payments with our native EDU currency are modeled after processes and behavior native to the LiveEdu ecosystem. ETH, BTC or fiat cannot model it as LiveEdu does not control them b) Rewarding desired positive behavior of the ecosystem participants: site moderators, learners c) Reward API developers d) Rewarding project creators using a native currency modeled exactly after desired activities of project creators

I have the same problem with steemit though,

As an investor that buys into your coin, I do so basically under the hope/premise that the coin itself becomes valued by someone so much that they pay me more than I bought it for.

When you say you want to use the coin to 'reward' api developers/etc... who's coins exactly are you giving them?

Will you be buying coins off the exchanges to pay for the API developers/content?

So far I read from the whitepaper that the coins will come from locked 'pools' which is fine, however it does mean that the 50% of the coins given to investors aren't needed for the initial funding of API developers/project creators etc.

Furthermore, those project creators will just accept USD anyway for their projects like UDEMY?

OR will you allow for people to pay for classes using your token ASWELL as USD?

Why not do what Cuckcoin does and have token holders get a % of the profits the platform generates so the token becomes an income-generating asset tied to the success of the platform?

Because at the moment, say the platform/company reaches 10Bn market cap and is widely successful

What exactly do I hold? I don't have any share of a 1Bn company, my tokens apparently can't be used to purchase content, and the 'rewarding' of content creators is done through locked pools (ie not my tokens)...
I suspect management still makes the final calls on direction regardless of token votes, so I don't have that power either.

>pay me more than I bought it for.
That'll be LiveEdu, buying it back with 20% of profits

tokensale.liveedu.tv >/ref/fwHER8LtkfZj3mHE

>6752725
I really hate participating in Crypto for pumps and dumps. It's such a shitshow and it isn't even allowing crypto to become something massive, all it does is brings closer the day where they regulate everything and we post wojaks all day long because our losses are in the billions.

By supporting pump and dumps because 'ay fast 2x', you basically shorten the time you have to make it. We might have 12 months before the inevitable regulationHammer falls... that might go down to 8-6 months, maybe even 4 months due to the pump and dumps.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel though, if projects like substratum can come online and decentralise the exchange websites before the regulations kill the normies... then we become immortal, and unregulatable, and the whole world collectively says "Oh shit they can't kill this thing anymore" and barrels in making us all millionaires.

I think most people agree eventually markets gonna crash to a sustainable level

Right so they have a buyback scheme?

Actually, I read another section outside of the token implementaiton details, that described that all services on the platform will be purchased with the token. (I think this should be changed to USD OR the token).. because if some normie wants to buy a class, he doesn't want to spend 3 days waiting for his bitcoin to clear.

But to have token OR paypal/usd means that the tokens get their value pegged to the content which is a good thing.

Then I read a bit further and read:
"Each positive activity a learner, content creator, site moderator or ecosystem participant
completes on LiveEdu represents the minting of EDU tokens. "

So you're saying 10M mkt cap, but you're going to be printing more tokens every time someone farts on the platform?

That can't be good for future value.

>all it does is brings closer the day where they regulate everything and we post wojaks all day long because our losses are in the billions.

That's going to happen regardless of whether you were a good goy and didn't ICO flip or not. Might as well try and make a buck or two before. This is (or rather was and hopefully doesn't dry up too quickly) an extraordinary time we will never see again.

I think there's a way out.

If we can postpone regulation until projects like substratum make exchanges un-regulatable....
Then yeah, we can keep the party going perpetually, and that should be our goal. Survival. Once we get that we will automatically be millionaires because the only thing keeping literally trillions of dollars out of crypto is the fear of regulation.

17k TAU and 16k EDU
will i make it?

Need more

thats literally like 90% of my portfolio though
other 10% are in colx (450k) and i really cant pump in more fiat atm

Needs more XRB, Binance is imminent after all node issues have been straightened out

no thanks
xrb is a pure pump and dump scheme or rather was

Oh you utter, utter retard.

haha youll see
watch crypto investor's video on it
i know i know "hurr muuhh normie cryptoyoutubers hurr" but he gave an in depth explanation on why it will never be a top long term top 20-10 coin

That is do fucking dumb user

readif you want solid evidence, watch it being dumped to hell once it hits binance

This has no chance of 100x so I’m out

10k EDU tokens here. When the ICO ends, you faggots better help me shill this shit on Reddit and other normie media, because if this dumps on me below ICO price I will personally make sure Carlos Matos from New York, New York eats your gains.

Gotta wait till it gets on an exchange those normie retards can use first, hopefully it'll be on Bancor immediately

15k eddie here, we’re all gonna make it lambros

Not if you’re calling yourself a fucking Eddie

Lay off faggot I got my referral bonus

Did you buy in on ICO?