WE'RE GOING

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't think we're looking at the same charts

?

MFW you guys said go all into fiat, now im waiting here for 8k btc, when???

Wow 4% increase, you guys are killing it pajeet!

Lel

Does this help?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>1 minute candles
>down $100

minute candles
Okay.

I fucking bought at $12.9. Everyone—EVERYONE—said we were going to break $13k soon.

Everything is fucking rigged.

we're definetly going down. The chinamen are waking up soon

Nice just printed 100 million tether

you retarded nigger.

>See crash thread
>Refresh blockfolio
>Increases by 2%

Lmao how shit are your coins? What are you holding?

there is a pump to 13300-14000 before the ultimate panic, keep calm btc is slow you fucks, use 4h tf.

Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

i only used 1 min charts due to my autism it makes a day seem like a year

Can you please help bring BTC above $13k? Once it's over the hump, I'm selling and leaving this place.

Where are we going I don't like this

13k wall is happening

How come when we get close to a resistance point (milestones like 12k, 13k) when we first initially hit them we bounce off and drop $500-1000?

Do the massive sell orders at those points cause a sell off that triggers stop-loss orders and then faggots panic sell?

Yup