When are you planning to cash out user? what's your goal?

When are you planning to cash out user? what's your goal?

My goal is to own 1bitcoin, I'm currently at 0.04btc. I got a long way to go.

300k which I am but I have to move somewhere else because I won't give mehmet 60% of my crypto bux

Started at 0.09, now at 0.33 user, you can do it

Already cashed out initial 2k + another 3k. Left 10k in to play with. If it disappears, it disappears. I've still made monies. Will try and make it at least to 100k

thanks for believing in me user

Around 35k, more than enough for me to leave the shithole I'm living in.

£20-30k

Enough for a mortgage on a modest house, all I want out of this endeavour desu.

i want $3-4mil but that's not realistic in the slightest since im at $20k now, so i would be happy with $2-300k

Currently .56 btc
My goal is 6 btc in 6 months

Today I'm cashing in my ltc at a bitatm hope the fees aren't to jewy

1 million or bust.

I have 40k theres nowhere to go with this amount of money

I'm only 18, 40k would be amazingly high for me.

>goal
>have

I'm gonna make it, r-right?

Doubt it, unless you gamble on shitcoins with really low market cap. but at that point it's just gambling.

Well, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to retire with at least 300k

I got a coin where you gain 50% a day. I started at 0.3 now I'm over 1 BTC. This coin I keep a secret because it won't work if everyone is doing it

So you can waste it all in a new car and taking your gf to an expensive vacation thats big plan you have in mind that is disappointing

Here here fellow britbong. At 6.5k Now. Slow race though.

I'll cash out at 400k, so I can make my parents not have to worry about money and I'll be back in the rat race.

Started with 0,09BTC, made further 0.02 and hoping to get up to 2.5, which would be enough to buy a house in my shitty country. Anything above that would be a dream come true.

I believe too!