The worst crash in Bitcoin history took a YEAR to get to the bottom

The worst crash in Bitcoin history took a YEAR to get to the bottom.

Why do tulip-bubble-beanie-baby normies think a crash means you wake up one day and it's dropped 90%?

Like you said, normies.
This is going down, it'll take some time.
Won't happen overnight.

I'm not saying it's going down now.

It's the completely wrong time.

congratulations you just confirmed to be absolute newfags
now leave

I was holding Bitcoin through the Gox crash you berk.

larp
then you would know that the mtgox incident cant be compared to what happened a few days ago

you want a trophy kiddo

I'm not comparing it to anything.

In my opinion what happened recently was just a correction not a crash.

we will see 20k+ soon
if anyone thinks the dip sub 9k was "organic" selloff lmao

BTC will never see $20k with the current limitations dumbass.

Maybe it'll see 20k when ETH is around that number and BTC has 10% market share, just as a result of the entire market cap being in the trillions, yeah.

I eat normie fear for breakfast lunch and dinner

You fucking idiots are going to lose half your bitcoin but... It has to get distributed somehow.

>he doesent know about CME futures
nothing personal kid

look familiar?

why yes kind sir it does!

I lived through that crash. This time the bottom will be $898. Screenshot this

Lol shut up, BTC will hit 20k in the next 2-4 months.

Fuck yeah it does.

It looks eerily like December 2017, and August 2017, and June 2017, and March 2017 and Jan 2017

ayo hol up

> i am very smart

kys oldfag

>Implying that going from

Your arguement only matters to hodl fags. There is money yo be made and lost on every one of those upswings. If you see a weekly pattern emergin you can ride that to 10% gains or so a week.

And you are fucking retarded if you only surf one coin. Have several coins, have several stocks, keep some money off to the side in cash.

nothing is organic anymore just buy and hold
or do the daytrade meme and get fucked
does anyone really think the big bankster guys dont controll this market already?
all you can do is pray for their fucking mercy
and hope they go long on CME futures and dont short the fuck out of it again like they did with CBOE futures

Add a zero and you are right.

>you berk
Back to Veeky Forums with you

i see absolutely no reason why bitcoin shouldnt perform exactly like it did in 2014 ! the market is essentially the same now as it was then

>Tfw you sold the top

Very fucking mixed feels lad. 350 btc gone and I didn't buy back until October 2017.

said the newfag, trying to protect the value of his FOMO buy order at $16k

Meme chart confirms you're a faggot

nice try faggot i only buy ETH
keep your dinosaur shitcoin

If you weren't just praying for mercy you would have sold between 18-20k a long time ago.

Why do you think what happened once with repeat itself exactly when most crashes recover far more quickly?

Sure but first we hit 100k!

Who else is only browsing Veeky Forums for screencaps for when the bubble bursts?

anything, ANYTHING to make them feel better about missing out on their only chance of ever getting rich as fuck.

and to cope they spend all their time talking on every website they visit about how bitcoin is going to zero and it's impossible to cash out. they hsould really just kill themselves and save us from their autism.

do you morons even realize that a slow bleed is 1000x times worse then a quick crash? At least with a quick crash you have a momentum rebound

>dinosaur
t. dinosaur

>Why do you think what happened once with repeat itself exactly when most crashes recover far more quickly?
the more i try to get this the more my head hurts

Told you so idiots

Wrong chart, asshole

>he's still holding a slow outdated technologically retarded shitcoin like BTC

i bet you cucks don't even get into ICOs