LINK vs XRP

One of the things about Ripple us that 60% of the tokens are locked up. The supporters say once banks buy that, the coins value will skyrocket. Critics say, Ripple is only selling the technology to banks or will sell the coin directly to the banks and having no effect on the exchange price. Now my question is if only 35% of LINK is in circulation, how is it any different than XRP?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not. LINK and Ripple practically do the same thing. Go with the better team.

1/10 fud

The difference is only idiots like Link

Because stinkies are LARPing hypocrites. They can't stand I'm still on a 6x from Ripple while their stupid coin does nothing. Forever. And it's only going to get better for Ripple, it will never receive bad press. Just have to say Sergey is a russian hacker and the whole project will be destroyed, it hasn't happened because it will fail by itself. They will stay deluded and retarded forever.

i'm on a 10x from Link though

both of you are also 1/10 fud
is there any good fud anymore. like, seriously

Maybe the distribution of the locked up coins is different, has anyone looked into this?

Certainly current LINK distribution is more transparent being an ERC20 token whereas XRP is not.

Sergey will give 350m tokens free to big companies so they can set up node.

Ripple is a high tech iou that is centralized. Like a "first gen" crypto, it's a store of value. Banks use it as a messaging service because you don't need to 1/1 xrp back and forth inside your institution, just enough to handshake and exchange the message contained within the transaction.

LINK is a mainstream smart contract master node network that operates in real time and encourages a low circulating supply. Banks can use it, but information technology and the growing iot field would take advantage of it's lower overhead.

It's folly to believe and identify with one's positions in either, and even more foolish to not think that biztards here have bought into Tron when it was new, then triple when ripple shot up and end up with over 100k link. Some here have made nearly half a mil jumping coins in the past two months using 10k.

Good luck with your trusted hardware, SGX has already failed.

1) I bought link at $.15 so I'm already up more than you
2) xrp market cap = $60 billion, link = $360 million
3) chainlink = decentralized and blockchain agnostic, ripple = centralized, basically a glorified sms service
4) link token = has real value and purpose in the network, xrp token = not even needed to use ripple

any questions?

>Amazon, Google and banks uses sgx servers so they're failures.

Sure

> Holding since november lol
XRP mcap doesn't matter because literally everyone will use it, it will absorb everything included BTC. Only cryptoautists think decentralisation is the future, everyone else will go to the Ripple ATM. Look at the roadmap for Ripple, stocks, bonds mutual funds, that's what will back up the value instead of being used in a network that's only necessary inside the network. You will never win against banks.

Decentralization is the essance of the power behind blockchain fucking moron.

Until the government makes it illegal because children are buying drugs on the internet or we have to fight terrorism.
> But I'll just run nodes in my basement
Keep dreaming.

The difference is LINK has a use case

sold my links for mincoins.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
discord gg/XzF2mC

damn. how will ripplenormans ever recover?

>tfw only institutionalists can afford to open a ripple wallet
>tfw you buy your stock via link
ripple will be for institutions to realize internal bank transfers, link will be used for derivative market data and contracts

>no whitepaper
Dropped

It’s impossible to stop this, no government will be able to shut this down. It might take two full years before our senile boomer politicians will have a faint notion how big of a threat decentralized banking would mean to tax collection for example.

>government will make peer to peer illegal

>XRP mcap doesn't matter because literally everyone will use it, it will absorb everything included BTC
i can't tell if youre being sarcastic or not. i hope you are. because this is next level delusion. banks are not and will not use xrp. if you want a coin that banks actually will use then you should be buying link. ask swift if you dont believe me.

XRP has an insanely huge circulating supply at around 40 billion
LINK only has 350 million in circulation which means that it will have a higher valuation before XRP will
if you cant figure this out then you need to lurk moar and post less

why would anyone want to even buy into a coin made by kike bankers that is centralized defeating the purpose of crypto in the first place?

>XRP is the coin of the kikes and they are trying so hard to get rich off of it but its never going to happen.
>XRP will never hit $10