INT Chain

Usually I don't like to help you fucks but I'll give you a break on this one.

INT chain. Chinese Ethereum. Still small cap, get this shit while its under a dollar. It will be $5 in 2 weeks time. the hype is growing now.

as always do your own research.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3aSw0Bcmc
youtube.com/watch?v=WoVIzpCIzu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im drunk. I meant Chinese IOTA

got 1400 (poor fag) at 0.3, but still /comfy

got 8k @ $0.3

so comfy.

close to me man, 1800 at 2.8k sats

you fuckers got in before me. I got a few k at $.38

were gonna break a dollar in like the next 5 minutes haha

Worth getting in

Yeah easy 5x

What's going on with ShipChain and why are so many people in Veeky Forums planning on dumping their INT for it?

It'll be £10-15 in the next six months

Got in averaging at 60c and got around 6k. Still looking good.

Some Guy called the martian shilled it.

Nice lads iv got 30k of these £10 would be fucking spectacular

NO ONE IS DUMPING INT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

This is literally the easiest moon in the entire cryptoscene right now. This will moon harder than walton

ship chain isnt even out yet, it comes out in a month. so do not worry lol and no one is dumping. this is the biggest moon u will see until ship chain comes out, which will be the next big moon

is it still worth?
i'm holding ICX right now and waiting for the mainnet moon
should i dump ICX for ITN?
i need some advice anons

I hope so. Am I going to make it?

Yeah, I hold a lot of INT. Was just curious because I saw that line of thinking coming up a lot today.

Do you just base your portfolio on the last two coins you read on Veeky Forums you fucking dumbass

some random guy shilled it and said he's doing it

really though int telcoin singularity bottos are all great you could all in any of them and hit the moon

Fuck no.

can you withdraw from okex without id verification?

i discovered int a week ago. i realized it was the next antsahres. so i ve been accumulating it for the last week and and FUDing it whenever i see a post on here so i can buy it cheap. my bag is almost full. i got over 150,000 int. ill hold for 100x, but ill sell some to buy ship. i see others on here plan on doing that too.

Sweet, cash out my link and in on this.

ICX will most likely dump soon, I did. Bigger change of gains short term anyways

I think it just has to be 24 hours after you give them your phone num/email.

yeah i did

rundown on singularity?

- youtubers got paid for shilling it
- 85% of the tokens in the hands of private-ico participants and devs
- INT does not use DAG and so has no solution for scaling
- very unspecific thin roadmap
- no verification on partnerships, no details on them, yet everybody uses them to generate hype, its all rumours
- The white paper of INT doesnt even give much away of how they want to address IoT issues like security, only 8 pages long, 3 about the team, almost no content

Yeah... id advice you to stay away, or take profit at the peak, bc youll get dumped on when the hype dies.

why? because of the increase of supply?
120M will still be held by the foundation. i think only employees and advisors are gonna dump their bags but i will get out after we hit an ATH

the rundown is suck my dick tf? am i your mother?

Sorry I prefer get my informations from someone speaking Chinese and understanding what's going on with this coin:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3aSw0Bcmc

youtube.com/watch?v=WoVIzpCIzu8

Solid team, ambitious project to build, improve and democratize artificial general intelligence, definitely a long-term hold for me. I think it's at 15x the ICO price, since December 20th. On Kucoin now.

>poorfag
i got 200 at 5k but i'm comfy anyway, 20x minimum

Drooling retard here. INTchain's website has been loading for over ten minutes. Choosing the English translation option, as a result, isn't working. How do I buy INT under these circumstances? Sorry for my stupidity.

okex if you are not american

Damn, I am. Thanks though.

Where can I buy if US burger here?
Coinegg isn't working for me

you can't, KEK.

wait until it's listed on cuckoin at 5x price

I got tired of waiting for the website to load enough data to use its English translation tool. Pasted everything into google translate, found some possible leads, so far so good. Coinegg, coolcoin, and allcoin. The first isn't working according to you, both the first and second are temporarily(?) unavailable in the US, and then there's allcoin. I've gotta admit, I'm new to investing in cryptocurrency. Are there any major drawbacks to signing up on allcoin and attempting to buy INT through their platform?

>According to related laws and regulations, ALLCOIN does not accept users from some countries or areas such as USA
Wonderful.

>second IOTA of China
>>>>> second

lmao dude, this is some very subtle FUD