Anons

Anons,

I suck at trading. I've tried looking up YouTube videos on the subject but the people teaching them, like InformedTrades, are so fucking boring they make me never want to look at a chart again. Here's an example: youtube.com/watch?v=k9nds4OpA2I

Are there any resources you guys recommend that don't teach you TA in the form of a 1970 instructional video that your teacher forces you to sit through because the information is still relevant in 2018?

Is there anything more interactive; something like a CodeAcademy for technical analysis?

Please help!

get interested in what you are invested in OP

buy high sell low

Seriously. SERIOULY. Practice paper trading. And sorry, all I know it's boring. The only advice I can give you is to try to master only a few indicators, adding more just makes things more confusing, slow and you usually stop using indicators for all they're good at.

>Making money bores me

Youre not gonna make it, dats it, you just have a loser mindset

PD: KYS

trade analysis in crypto is a meme
you cant account for pumps and dumps / devs fucking up

>pajeet

Where are you from ?

most indicators are lagging - a good trader needs to be able to see the trends before they are listed. there is a reason only 10% are successful.

Practice patience and discipline. look into bodyweight exercises so you have something to build while you practice your patience/discipline. You will be ripped beyond words if you can do this

you dont need to look at charts
just hold for atleast a monthin sth you believe

I'm a brainlet too, only lost money so far trying to trade... I should just hold

Do you use software for this or do you literally write down a would-be trade on paper and again when you absolutely would've sold the asset and see if you are correct? I've been doing this with the MACD so far. Should I do RSI/Stoich RSI next or should I start trying to learn/memorize different trading patterns?

Is that why a majority of crypto trading involves bots that execute trades based on TA trading strategies? I'm sure they are far from failproof and you aren't completely wrong, but it will definitely help you understand when someones dumping so you can GTFO earlier than a normie or potentially help you identify pumps so you can get in early.

This is a horrible idea. A perfect example is last weeks drop because of Korea/China influencing crypto prices with litigation. If I would've sold all of the coins I was holding a week before and bought them again a week later I would've easily quadrupled my holdings. You can't do that when hodling

> Is that why a majority of crypto trading involves bots that execute trades based on TA trading strategies? I'm sure they are far from failproof and you aren't completely wrong, but it will definitely help you understand when someones dumping so you can GTFO earlier than a normie or potentially help you identify pumps so you can get in early.

bots dont care about candles on a shitcoin with 1m volume, they care about depth

I used to do it by hand on Excel, I think coinzaa has a simulator but I don't think it takes fees into account and almost sure you can't set up stop losses. I like RSI a lot, but all up to you.

That's interesting, are there any open source bots that do this? I would like to read the code to understand this better.

Your TA is probably more useful than any other not going to lie.

thats not a real nutsack and boner pattern. the second nut never formed.

search on cryptopia, i personally don't use one

> but nearly everyone who is drawing blue boxes on coinbase charts doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about
> and those who know, most of the time they're guessing the evolution of a shitcoin in a highly volatile unregulated market. these aren't stocks

No no, this is the erectile testicular asymmetry pattern, it indicates a trend reversal upon the climax (ATH)

2 steps to get rich
1. Buy FUN
2. Wait

There you go

if you dont enjoy looking at charts and patterns, just buy and hold. you dont sound like the trading type. thats fine, just dont force yourself to do something you dont enjoy

TA is essentially only good to confirm you were right.
Here's what would have happened if you believed in TA as word of god and not just esoteric shamanism two days ago.
You unironically would have set a stop @ 8500 on BTC if you were ultra bearish and made no money on anything or @ 9290~9300 if you had a bit of bull in you. Instead it fucking held at 11150, then they printed more fucking tethers which your TA would never have accounted for but actually knowing what happens in the market.

You can look at it right now on Tradingview. Tons of fucking absolute morons keep parroting their voodoo and say "y-yeah it went up but look at my trend line and my depth its gonna go down its gonna go down ITS DEFINITELY GOING DOWN" t. increasingly poorer backwoods magician every day.
They keep sliding their goalposts day by day while it continues to go up. About the ONLY fucker who was even close to right on Tradingview was the guy publishing 60 day fractals, stating that BTC was going to rocket again because we just closed another 60 and started a new 60. And he's right. Grandpacoin is probably going to hit close to 18k in feb, then blow off at the end of March #wow #whoa #ta #crystalball.

If you're bored by it maybe you aren't suited to it. Don't force it user. There are great opportunities at this present moment and TA is a small part of it, if you don't find it attractive then simply focus your attention on something else.
If you force it you are no more free than a wagecuck.