How could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes

Bought Stellar (XLM) for $0.80 few weeks ago because I'm new in this whole coinz business. Also, I'm an idiot ;___;

Realistically, when I will break even?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
lmddgtfy.net/?q=Name Stellar Lumens 14d Forecast 3m Forecast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couple of months, most likely.

wait a few weeks, we going to 1

Chill user, we all do the same mistakes. I bought XRP at ATH in may 2017, $0.3. Look at me now.
Sleep on your now-ATH XLM, you'll laugh at it within a couple of months. I'd accumulate if I were you, Stellar IS to go up.

I see. You know, many say that XLM will go up nicely, but can someone tell me what exactly is so nice in this coin? Some told me its just a cheap XRP knock off...

A year, or five.

sauce of the website?

what site is that

Can I get sauce

road map on the 25th might help

only picture I have ;___; no sauce for you as this is private citizen...

Never. You bought a shitcoin at ATH, you couldn't have fucked up harder.

Cheap fast transactions. It's not the first coin that does that, but short term it could do decent. Roadmap soon (a week?). There are rumors that FairX will use it and it would allow cross coin exchanges (instead of trading QSP/ETH then ETH/USD, you could trade directly QSP/USD). That would be huge, but again, just a rumor and we're not even sure when that could be happening. Just hold and sell the news.

Ripple and Lumens are actually very different. Ripple is unique because the coins are what is called "hyper-divisible" in that they can "Rip" into countless pieces eliminating the need for pennies, nickles, dimes, etc. You will instead be carrying a basket of "multirips" on your phone that have inherent fiscal morphology factors.

Lumens are named as such because they have near-lightspeed transit properties, thus the name lumens (lumens=light). The coin actually sort of 'dances' in air between light particles on your phone, lowering the weight of your phone even if you have thousands of lumens, (lightweight) and decreasing it's memory footprint. Anyway this is my best ELI5 on the coins hopes this helps

Main reason is Stellar will be used for FairX, which expands the coins you can buy with fiat right away. So if you want to buy let's say DENT with fiat you use the FairX exchange, basically buying XLM with fiat which is then traded for Dent (tho as the user you think you buy Dent straight away)

To add on to this it's rumored on the 25th they are releasing a roadmap

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PRIVATE

really sorry my man, I really feel your pain ;___;

Why would someone do this?

why not?

kek

It isn't right. She is cute and got beat up and almost died.

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

Hey user, tell us where you found this forecast
asking for a friend

Buy high. You'll be rich in no time gg

2 sec: lmddgtfy.net/?q=Name Stellar Lumens 14d Forecast 3m Forecast

never, it will not pass 75 cents again. the only reason it even reached a dollar before was a pump and dump