No Chainlink thread?

No Chainlink thread?

Time to fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/explained/blockchain-oracles-explained
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw transcendental portfolio

Only now do I realise the true power of smart contracts my Link brothers.

> We're not going to the moon
> The moon is coming to us

So explain this to me please.
I've hodl shitlinks for almost a month
I've hodl shitlinks through all the fud
I've hodl shitlinks through the crash in the Pink Tuesday
All i see it either falls or goes sideways

Finally i've sold all links today
AND THE SHIT STARTS TO MOON
WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?!

I'm actually mad af

owned you're suppose to hold link for atleast half a year minimum before selling

i could take it, if it would moon tomorrow or something.
BUT IT WENT UP LIKE A ROCKET STRAIGHT AFTER I'VE SOLD WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY

you're a retard
plain and simple
link is better off without you, oh and thanks for your bags

Didn't you know? You were the final weak handed stinky linky on the whale's hit list. They wanted to get rid of all the weak hands before starting the moon mission and you were just the strongest of the weak hands. Thank you for being the signal to my riches.

deep

it's already going down again, like clockwork...LINK has the shittiest moons, even 100% confirmed scams like bitconnect and confido have better moon missions.
just forget about this shitcoin, the crypto market is on the verge off another huge fucking bullrun, but """"under the radar gems""" during those times. you want to hold coins with really good marketing strats, so they can penetrate the thick skulls of every fucking braindead normie. the chainlink team has an anti-marketing stance, so amazing project or not, nobody will give a shit about it.

fud only strengthens my grip.

its not supposed to be mooning right this minute you fucking idiot

>just forget about this shitcoin, the crypto market is on the verge off another huge fucking bullrun, but """"under the radar gems""" during those times.

I was thinking about ICX or VEN. Not exactly 'under the radar', but don't have the funds to invest into an ICO.

FUCK YOU JASON PARSER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>if you bought the confido crash at the bottom and sold it on the upswing you could have gone almost 60x
How does this make sense? It is literally a confirmed scamcoin and people buy it.
.t salty linky

Can one of you faggots explain this please?

cointelegraph.com/explained/blockchain-oracles-explained

>I've hodl shitlinks for almost a month
Excuse me Sir, are you in here for quick gainz?
Look at some guys that do hodl since 10kBCT pre SIBOS and rethink your stressful one moth hodl.

You just don't deserve to be part of the exclusive LINK-Millionaires club -it's that simple.
This also applies to every other crypto you will hodl that way. Wait till it happens and don't fucking let it go befor!

>that fucking guy

For all you know SirGay could actually be working for the Russian intelligence, sending all into about you directly to the Kremlin. Nice job retards. If you're shilling LINK you're an actual threat to the national security of the US.

for sure, user. that is exactly whats going on. just sold 100k. thanks for your brilliant insight

>Excuse me Sir, are you in here for quick gainz?

>implying that shitlink is suitable for anything else

Smart contracts cannot access the internet (or outside data) simply because they are only dealing with data inside the blockchain. This also means smart contracts cannot execute things outside the blockchain.

An oracle is sort of like a third party that lets a smart contract access data outside the blockchain it is in. It also lets the smart contract execute things (such as REST APIs or a google search idfk) that exist outside the blockchain.

I don't really know how an oracle validates the information or even how a smart contract can validate it itself, but that's pretty much the jist of it

what the fuck is that real?

If this shit doesn't stop mooning soon i'm going to post extra fud every day, until it goes down again.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

Smart contracts "validate" themselves by virtue of the fact that they will be written up and agreed to between the parties involved, the same way as a real world contract is today. If both parties agree, they will digitally sign the smart contract.

Similarly, the smart contract will dictate how to validate the data that it gets from the oracles on the network. For example, the contract might stipulate that it will only accept data from participating oracles if they present the contract with a hash that shows that it came from the right data source at the right time.

this will be the image to summarize the singularity
nolinkies—if they even exist on this board anymore, the absolutely delusional madmen—gonna get BTFO

SWIFT is secretely making alt-right white males filthy rich, shut them down!!

>If this shit doesn't stop mooning soon i'm going to post extra fud every day, until it goes down again.

HAHAHHA!
Keep fueling this rocket with your FUD, you will have tears in your eyes and will think about sudoku!

Fuck you

weak handed fool, you shame our ranks

Help a devoted linkie out candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF