Coinmetro

just bought 4k of these in the flash sale because the UI looked fancy
now to pray that shit goes up to $10 a piece in a years time

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.info
hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
fxpig.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0&feature=youtu.be
linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["27019423"]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus (redirects to my referral)

Review: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

password for the flash sale: 2damoon
5-6 hours left

I only get 1.5 k. I hate long term hodls.

The web design is honestly a huge indicator of the quality site it'll be, at least visually. It's flashy but not stupid. Has that friendly "cartoon pop" aesthetic that will make it psychologically less intimidating for normies to use than fucking every other exchange on the market right now (that either has a bunch of graphs all over the fucking place or some weird grimdark "made by a 15 year old in 2005" aesthetic)

I wish I wasn't in America so I could get in on this. Definitely going to be on my radar though. Godspeed, user. Sage only caus I'd rather it be shilled less so I can accumulate the moment it's up.

Won't the site be already up in february?

they basically copied Bloom

late March

50k here, they're building a metro line to the fucking moon boys.

Would it be foolish to expect that the price of the coins is gonna skyrocket when the site comes out or is it gonna require more time?

Needs more time as it will only be available on their exchange

This is a scam. Where are the faces of the creators?

they already have an established currency brokerage

fxpig.com/

No they do not. FXPIG you can get backing from anyone its just a general service provider.

They do not even have a working product. Go read the telegram. Not even af ucking prototype.

I got 5.9k of these

Feeling comfy

>No they do not. FXPIG you can get backing from anyone its just a general service provider.

CEO of CoinMetro is the same CEO as FXPIG

Fud more pajeet

Should I trade my ETHorse for this? FUCK

No, keep in ETHorse numbnuts. You can get Coinmetro later when it's actually out.

Here's the main dude being interviewed on YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0&feature=youtu.be

And here's the team's linkedin

linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["27019423"]

I like you user, holding bags with you m8

Thanks OP, I was looking around for an ICO for the last few hours. Threw 2 ETH at it, let's see how it goes.

Yeah but I'll miss the low price tho. And ETHorse is already 5x from the ICO so not sure how far its gonna go from here.