I'm retarded

I'm retarded..
I can't swim tie my shoes
I'm 26 no college degree about one year..I have about 1700 saved up..

Jobless and nearly homeless..

How do I get myself out of this mess and make decent money.. Was working on CompTIA a+ but I'm dumb.. I'm fit so I was thinking about prostitution but my penis is small

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0V0J2V768K5C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy Dragonchain

>look mom I posted it again
Why haven't you killed yourself yet, faggot?

idk how..

Learn to swim not that hard bro

>c'mon man, learn to tie your shoes
>keep working on comptia, check professor messer on youtube, you'll get it eventually
>look for a job, volunteer, or do chores and stuff

D E E P B R A I N

nice let me know when you're homeless already. Maybe you'll listen to me once. Think

So do you wear Velcro shoes like a retard?

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
Don't post here again, faggot.

How the fuck can't you pass CompTIA A+? It's fucking easy as shit you can learn everything within two weeks.

I'm dum..

ok..

ya

I'll let you in on a secret. Buy an amount of bitcoin you're comfortable with when it next dips, don't touch it, and then sell it when it's gone up.

At least he admits he's a dumb cunt, we should help this bloke out.

jump in an open sea, problem solved

Ok..

A+ certified IT guy reporting in

Literally got my A+ cert from taking a Computer Maintainence course in highschool, anyone can get it. Your problem is you're being too lazy to put in the effort it takes to read and absorb the information.

It's absolutely *not* hard, just mind numbing due to the volume of info you need to absorb and regurgitate. I would recommend trying to read through and absorb the course material as much as you can, then a few weeks before the test do a google search from some A+ exam cramming website(s). They basically have teams of people take the test regularly who memorize all the questions they can and in turn you get a good study guide to work with. I used a website called Cramsession (now defunct)

Words of advice:
-do not try to only use the exam cramming websites, they do not have all the material and you will not be able to get hired if you don't actually know a majority of the fundamentals

-a large majority of what you learn for the A+ test is useless information that will never *ever* be used IRL. The only time I've ever had to regurgitate IRQ tables or convert binary to hex is for bragging rights when talking to fellow IT guys when bsing over beer.

-The A+ certification itself is *Only* to get your foot in the door for entry level IT positions. You will be picked over candidates without it when applying for jobs and a portion of entry level jobs require it to be considered. Beyond that it's just something to bring up in conversation when other people say they want to get their A+ cert (as I'm doing now)

do NOT rely on your A+ as your end plans to get a good job/career. It absolutely, 100% WILL NOT do that for you.

No experience < A+ Cert < Experience

I'm going to keep trying..I failed in June.. And gave up..

.__.

.__.

use this invitation codde and start earning free elf and get ready for the airdrop its easy money..

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0V0J2V768K5C

hmm..

Maybe start with learning proper english. If you can't send a coherent fucking email, I don't want you.

i cant speak eng..

Get medicated cunt you are not only dumb but also a whiny depressed fag, even worse than me I dare to say

drugs heal nothing im not depressed i give up

BTO will be x50 in June
Try some GABA drugs if you wanna get rid of anxiety, but they're very addictive and cheap

ok.

im sorry for posting this..