Shill me a coin on cryptopia have 10k to play with

shill me a coin on cryptopia have 10k to play with

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Cappasity (CAPP)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7ra5r8/new_exchange_news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks faggots

ADC - AudioCoin

CEFS

ADST and BRO

CAPP

ADST
x10 both this month

>he thinks anyone here knows a goddamn thing and isn't just desperately trying to dump their own bags after a shitcoin 10x on the charts

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Cappasity (CAPP)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

XBY X5

0xd51B637a04AaB2de4bd153CaD373c042ccFD0183 some ETH for this poorcuck

you can make BRO for free just by listening radio lol, dont even have to buy it

XJO. Bet me it doesnt take off soon.

SKY is the best coin on cryptopia.

XSPEC has the best potential if you understand tech.

XBY

ELLA

Obsidian

This is a hidden gem that can easily go to $10, whales have been fudding it to accumulate more but it's about to moon soon. Baisically it's a privacy platform that is gonna have apps built on top. They have a messenger in beta, are developing a marketplace called glass and they hired an outside dev company to build a crypto exchange on top of the platform.

tl;dr
>low market cap
>platform not app
>working product (in beta)
>upcoming projects in active development
>new website soon
>masternodes thta pay 10%
>building a crypto exchange that honors your privacy

second this

prl

logo

its still bleeding

shill me on ADST

Dont say I didnt warn you.

think i may go with odn...

Footycash (XFT).
Very low marketcap, working desktop and mobile fantasy sports platform, masternodes, revenue sharing, upcoming rebranding, promotions, new exchanges and broader adoption.
Masternodes will get 50% of the platform revenue.

DP quietly going up for weeks now.

i just dont believe in the fantasy sports platforms personally. i held dfs for a while nd i just dont see it being able to get a high market cap

smart, i've been in since 3k satoshis. Masternode has been paying too.

how many for a node

10k odn

POWR is about to 3x in Feb and 25x in 2018.

second ADST

also check out LINX, great community, active dev team, only 5 mil market cap and it should easily be at 50 mil

LUX

zer

dam jumped that coin up a bit buying 10k of them leggo

yeah, it's got really small volume. Rumor says it's gonna be listed in major exchanges soon. I'm not worried about it tho, it's a long term hold for me.

yeah ive been looking into it for a while. they need to amp up marketing too many autistic guys running it (which is great for the coin) but needs exposure. it hasnt recovered from dip yet think it will go up soon well see

Dnotes
Dyor but it is a long running project that offers more traditional looking investments, ie .7% monthly on their 5 year plan payed out in Notes.
The big reason to hold it now is they hired a firm to build a new PoS chan and do a 1 to 1 swap.
When they announce that date, expect the price to skyrocket.

unironically UFR

new exchange coming in 2-3 days

reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7ra5r8/new_exchange_news/

Capp

make sure you transfer your coins to your wallet so you can stake. masternodes require 10k coins but they haven't been implemented so anyone can stake with any amount right now.

FLASH, UFR, PRL

ETA for the masternode?

i dont know how long u have been using /biz for OP but basically ODN was fudded an unusual high amount all throughout oct but if you check out what they have and compare it to other platforms that are privacy you will see it is up against some pretty well known coins with some pretty big marketcaps

>Komodo
>Zencash

these are just a couple of examples but because this coin is new and doesnt have a whole lot of traction yet i believe its being overlooked. The main thing that made me want to invest in this is purley because a privacy app platform is something I MYSELF would want to use, heck, everyone of us uses facebook here anyway so we are already halfway there.

if this pans out to say that this coin is a sleeping giant would be a gross understatement, how long it sleeps for is yet to be determined.

no idea yet, also join their discord they give away free coins.

yeah, that was a few whales that sold early to try to swing trade a bit and it took off on them. ODN is the easiest coin to fud out there.

I told you guys about monkey coin. It withstood the crash fully and has gone up 50%. The market cap is like 1.5 million. It’s going 10-20x easy. Monkey coin

thanks user. yeah i know all about odn and how easy its fudded. but what you said is what im looking for something i can throw in let it sit for however long it needs to and if it hits a home run great if not i have my main bags

appreciate it

ZCL

it was actually seriously offputting and stopped me investing more than i did back then. The only problem with this coin is that it requires mainstream adoption, ie, somebody needs to USE the service/app eventually which is the same problem for a lot of these tokens out there anyway >fun but i mean even just through speculation its market cap is so low and similar coins in the space so high a 4x return as of now is very achievable

normally i just lurk here now because this place is literally just pajeets shilling their shitcoins, but there are some good anons here who are worth listening too, and the information they have is like the coins they choose, diamonds in the ruff.
:)