Who here /allin/ on ARCT?

who here /allin/ on ARCT?

Just found out about it, but it mooned already?

I shilled here yesterday at 100 sats and people called it a scam
Still cheap to get in, everytime it hits a new goal it goes down a lot then it shoots up again, for example now it hit 790, went back to 700. Yesterday it hit 500 then went back to 400.
Use this to find a good entry point, it has been doing 100% everyday and with only 150M supply I dont see it stopping anytime soon.

>>HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Was that yesterday, when you called it the cindy killer?

Yep that was me. Shilled it twice, the first time it was 140 sats. Check the site and thread on bitcointalk, you get access to the terminal by holding ARCT. This is a goldmine, I won't sell this anytime soon.

Ok, I'm looking to get in on this today. A little late but the chart isn't even parabolic yet. I've become really interested in these types of products, since it attracts institutional money and makes me more money in the process, it's the best recipe for a moon mission imo.

What else do you hold or are you investigating?

And are you buying on Mercatox or ED? I don't know which I trust more currently.

I bought on mercatox since I dont like etherdelta. My other big holdings are Cindicator which I bought at 160 and been using their 200k CND prediction bot and FUN because I see it getting adopted easily. The rest just ICOs which is the easiest way to multiply fast.
Its fair to compare ARCT with CND since both offer arbitrage bots. Now think that CND is priced at 1654 sats and the total supply is 2 billions. ARCT only has 150M total supply so I think 50 cents or even 1$ is not that crazy.

How has the bot been fairing? I dream of being able to afford any of their higher tier services. I only have 21k, so it's going to be a long and hard to 200k, especially if the the market cap continues rising exponentially.

If you're interested in sharing the signals, I'm interested in receiving.

>If you're interested in sharing the signals, I'm interested in receiving.
and how am i supposed to do that?

I don't know your preferred communication channels, but there's several options via Veeky Forums under a trip, Discord/Tox, or the good ol' fashioned digital snail mail.

I imagine you could sell these signals as well, putting you as head honcho of a pajeet PnD group if that's something you're interested in.

who is this goddess?

imagine the possibilities user

you, singlehandedly, controlling the ebb and flow of poo in loos bags

this

something cargill, forgot the name. first nigress i've seen i actually want to bone hard. she's hot as fuck.

Post your email or create an account on mail.com if you need privacy and don't mix your Veeky Forums persona with your real self.

can't find shit fuck Veeky Forums can't last a day without jerking off

jade cargill

she actually had plenty of material on her instagram but deleted it and i cant find any backup online unfortunately.

blessed be user
into to the jerkmobile I go

[email protected], ty based user