PayFair (PFR)

Moon mission is prepping for launch.

Fresh from the telegram:
Do not forget that tomorrow will be the next update of the demo version of the platform. Also we have a promo video ready, and tomorrow you will see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop shilling this, pfr is one coin that doesn’t need it

I have a node but this pump and dump tier shilling needs to stop

Oh you're right we should only have VEN, REQ and LINK threads

Guess I will buy more tonight for my 8th node.

You know what happens when a coin is constantly shilled? Pump and dump you dumb faggot

Idk they could make constructive threads rather than spam GET IN OR BE POOR or MOON MISSION INCOMING. Makes it look like UFR

Wow, actual retards

>dont raise awareness of muh coin.

I literally posted a news update. Talk about PFR or go pound sand

>pump and dump on etherdelta

k e k

Someone shill me on this, looking at selling off some req gains to buy a node. This project for real or just another soviet coin scam?

>tfw you don’t realize you’re a pajeet

Decentralized localbitcoins, but will allow the trading of any coin and physical goods through their escrow service

Will fix the cant cash out meme.

Trust nodes get the 1% trading fee each month.

Join the telegram.

also to mention that localbitcoin is blocked in many areas like Germany so expect an even higher volume

> tfw oV7gmhJe is less than a pajeet and PayFair would be better off without him.

>faceofmoney.png

My man is gonna make us rich

The OP actually has new information in the post, not just ITS MOONING BOYS GET IN

I hate all the things you choose to be...

Just bought 10k so I can settle with a trade node or whatever.

I like the idea, but thinking about it, how do they exactly intend to transfer actual fiat between users, outside of mailing cash, a check, or using the banks.

It seems there is a lot of demand for such a solution to the fiat crypto situation, but I am yet to see any viable solutions.

Please convince me that PFR can solve this issue, and I may very well buy another 10k.

the state of Veeky Forums these days
have you seen the catalog? 90% of the threads are shit
at least its a PFR thread and not TRX, LINK, XLM etc

based payfair

They have p2p and escrow options.
The p2p will work similar to local bitcons.

And the escrow will make it safe to trade large amounts of crypto by having a 3rd party.

There will be an updated whitepaper released soon, but if you have specific questions you should ask the devs on the telegram. They are pretty active there

but how does one put USD into the p2p or escrow. Has PFR made arrangements with banks and the federal government to have a Paypal like status? This will not happen unless the banks and the government lets it happen as far as I can see it. Which I am doubtful of.

dubs don't lie

Your comment made me feel warm inside.

PFR $20 by eoy

I believe it will just be like a person sending you money however you choose.

Like directly to your bank.

Look into how localbitcoins works. It might help.

But the majority of the platform will be ready in February, all question should be answered pretty soon.

I think I bought the wrong coin then, because all it takes is the banks to say "nah" to prevent transactions from occurring.

Sure, people could send in cash, or checks, but as far as large amounts, services like paypal, as well as banks will block access to large sellers and buyers. I would like to hear the devs solution to this problem, as the coin is being marketed as a solution to this problem.

ask in the telegram

It sounds like you're pretty new to crypto. Please read about how Localbitcoins work and has been operating for years. Don't be such a newfag.

>browses biz
>complains about shilling

At least this time it's not a shitcoin.

is localbitcoin operating like bitcoin.de do you know that?

Reminds me of the minereum scam

>Makes it look like UFR
PFR was on the UFR discord shill server as one of the next coins to shill.

Holding 1500 pfr just in case, I think this coin can go big. Working product, great communication between the team and the community and a great idea. Easy top 100 coin in a month or two.

DYOR faggot

Join or get kicked in the groin:
discord.gg DELET THIS SPACE /P3m9HMQ

how should i if localbitcoin is blocked here

Link to this discord group please senpai

gg/xtyXK4T

true

i like pfr but please try to use more buzzwords next time