G-guys...Did we get scammed?

I was hoping to put this on Ether Delta for an easy 3x but I just learned today that the token is an erc223 and not compatible. There's also no timeline for a release on exchanges. I went all in on this god damnit. Did I fuck up here?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/cryptomover/what-are-erc20-and-erc223-tokens-307badcca5a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See u next week
Easy x10 - x50

Screencap this.

>Did I fuck up here?

maybe

Yeah man better ask for a refund
We got scammed by roger ver, a multibillionaire, out of your autismneetbux can you believe that?

EtherDelta wouldn't list BTC, does that mean it's a bad investment? Not necessarily

x50? I think youre deluded. I think a x7 is totally possible tho. Are you flipping it or holding long term?

What exchanges are compatible with erc223?

And isnt March the latest it could take?

Are any exchanges erc223 compatible? What are some erc223 tokens?

This is the first time you bought an ICO correct? If it is please shut the fuck up and stop spreading pajeet questions

What's with the fud? The only shit I am reading about aXpire is fud

It's a x5, max. I read the white paper and this shit is a classic pump and dump

They want cheap axp, mine will be sold for $2 min

CAN SOMEONE JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION. ARE ERC223 COMPATIBLE WITH ANY EXCHANGES?

no you are a dumb fucking moron that shouldn't be allowed to invest in anything

Yes.

What are some?

I would tell you, but I hate you and want you to suffer. KYS manbaby.

um what? why are you acting like this? im all in on this fuck be a bro

t. R*ddit

Not op but I asked for a refund, was directed to a telegram admin and was pretty much told to fuck off. I shouldnt say this cause I'm holding it but man, this is shit

god fucking damnit. why did you ask for a refund?

You may fool brainlets, but through typing patterns I can easily deduct that you're the pajeet who's been making ED threads all day.

I'm asking simple questions you paranoid faggot. why are you so insecure jesus christ?

I put too much when I shoulda held ICX

this is your first ICO correct?

Do you think it's a scam though?

literally found this in 1 minute

"ERC223 is backwards compatible with ERC20 meaning every software that supports ERC20 will also supports ERC223. In additions, ERC223 merges the token transfer function among wallets and contracts into one single function ‘transfer’. The biggest change is that ERC223 no longer allow token to be transferred to a contract that does not allow token to be withdrawn. Before ERC223, if someone send his/her token into a contract that has not allowed anyone to use it, the token will simply be locked and can never leave that contract. Because of this, hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of ERC20 token has been locked up. Merging functions can also save transaction fees in terms of gas."

medium.com/cryptomover/what-are-erc20-and-erc223-tokens-307badcca5a

I'm not insecure. I'm 100% it's you.

If it's backward compatible why wont it work on ether delta?

Next time, don't use the same picture and filename for all your fud threads. Don't use the same terminologies in all your threads and you might fool me, probably not though since I have a PhD in stylometry

whos holding long? anything roger touches turns to fucking gold. this shit will hit 10 dollars.

My first one was a scam, I forgot what it was. It had the unicorn and was focused on discounts or something. So this is my second and I'm too worried about the qaulity.

It's not as flashy as other projects and that's very important. I just would rather hold more larger player coins.

>I have a PhD in stylometry

Cause ether delta is only forwards compatible.

Chainlink is an ERC20 token with ERC223 functionality.

Literally every exchange will work.