>INTEL SGX
>MELTDOWN ON LIVESTREAM

post em FUDs

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0txfPgki
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this should cover everything

I don't understand how people actually buy this token other than that they got memed

So why is it up to 16% Desu senpai

>being a nolinker in 2017

>2018
>he thinks memes aren't fractal-dimensional fundamental properties of the multiverse

you guys aren't gonna drive the price down to hoard with these obvious baits

>wow the shit coin of the day's price went up
Who even knew. I bet you guys are TA fags.
>uyuyy yuuuhh muh cup and handle
It's a shit coin. It's going back down to .43 cents according to my TA

vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0txfPgki

Rhajesh.. yo're my bff now... fuck priyanth, he selld all he's link

>400x400 PNG FILE
where does this meme come from?

>posting fud to get the price back down
Nice, just bought another 100k.

Keep the memes comin boys
I am a filthy nolinker but fuck the memes have been spot on for months. I want to see it moon just for even more memes

Website got hacked they lost all their high res logos

Why I would FUD this project when partnership with Disney is already confirmed?

sauce?

You can post FUD if you hate it or even if you like it to drive the price down. It's great either way

Already forked to MickeyLinkPrivate.
But if you own Link you should also get the fork. Except shadow forks.

hahaha fucking Rory is FUD apparently

man i must be a retard because ive been on the fence with link for weeks and i still cant make up my mind if its a shitcoin or a game changer

guys this is vector quality, wtf?

>not holding the shadowfork

future pink wojak

KEK

Which one?

kinda trivial to go into illy and make a hexagon bro

>he thought the shadowfork was fud

All I know about Rory is the cuck memes

jesus christ how deep does this go

>tfw not even fellow linklets uset my ref candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF

very deep

c'mon people, I'm waiting for new memes, Sergey shadow forking is boring

pepe is fine if he bought the ico, it hasnt dropped below since

What about Shadowfork Diamond Gold Private

This

Holy FUCKING SHIT I felt so dirty just market sold all my link

Last night Chainlink broke into my house raped my wife and stole all our valuables. police are on the hunt. it's only a matter of time before it's behind bars. get out now

it's about to drop next week.
do you think rory browses biz? or maybe glances at it sometimes or something just to check the general sentiment on LINK, just to see someone larping as an astronaut with Chad O'Fork and Jason Parser as crew members boarding ChainLINK15(cents). i wonder how he feels

Yes keep going baby don’t stop

Probably he has at least a few times, this website is most of their buzz outside of a few closed banking circles. He also sees all the posts calling him nothing but a community manager, raising a black child which may or may not actually be true, being paid in nothing but LINK, and just shitting on him. And yet simultaneously he is the oracle through which Veeky Forums speaks through to Sergey and Steve. Surely he is showing mercy by humoring some of these posts

it was sarcasm

Give me some time, I don't own any Link but I want to meme the shit out of this coin. I have to keep an eye on BTC right now because it's close to breaking point, I think I'll probably short it.

>valuable insider information
my sides. this must be the both the most stressful and hilarious job ever holy shit i actually feel bad for the guy, he's like a babysitter for the most autistic among autists

>SIBOS presentation room

>Link is already back to around pre-dip levels
Just imagine the retarded normie who bought at 1.26 then sold at .60 while screaming that crypto was a scam lmao

>2 men dev
>Rick&Morty
>shadowfork
>2/3 owned by Sergey

Oh wait that's not FUD. That's the truth AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Be the fud you want to see

How come Chainlink videos get no views on YouTube? And chainlink Reddit only has 6000 subscribers? This is a nobody coin

what a buzzkill, go fuck off

Really makes you think hmmmmm????

>meltdown on livestream
Explain this one please.

>ChainLink headquarters is a room in a budget backpacker hostel