TAU & BNTY PARTNERSHIP

Lamden and Bounty0x just announced a partnership. Both BNTY and TAU have low market caps, and TAU isn't even on a big exchange yet. Can you imagine the moon mission once it gets listed on KuCoin and Binance? Strap in boys!

comfy as fuck with Lamden.

Sounds fucking litty we gon be rich boyyy

I'm too fucking comfy with my two FAT bags of BNTY and LAMDEN if you no brainers don't see this potential.. you deserve to be poor. This announcement is revolutionary

When is this coin gonna hit a fucking decent exchange? There is money to be made from other coins untill then imo

Hopefully soon. Good opportunity to get coins cheap now

Very very soon

holding 500 of each. sooooooooooooooo comfy

>50% down from ATH
>Not on big exchanges yet
>Atomic Swappies
>Partnerships
>More shit to come

I'm doing you all a favor. Refuel now, Moon mission immenent.

Hodling 11k, what price you guys think it's gonna reach?

Sold a few so I get into other projects, but I'm hodling a majority of it. Lamden is a gr8 hold

Short term $3-$5
Long term $15+

Based on its potential and compared to similar projects, this could definitely hit a multi billion dollar mcap

Both going to hit 5$ soon just wait on it.

I know a bit about TAU, but not much about BNTY. Quick rundown please?

5$ should be easy

Possible implementation of MN
Private keys on Credit cards
Coin burn
Exchange coming soon
Ceo says he is working on a ‘different’ smart contract than those which already exist
New website incoming
5 new devs
Partnerships with BNTY

Too much going for Lamden right now.

BNTY is a platform where you can list challenges/bounties for people to complete offering BNTY, this partnership with him lamden means people who complete BNTYs can be paid with tokens outside ERC20 so you can receive rewards from non BNTY coins

This. Half a bln usd market cap is totally doable within 3 mos considering the scope of the project.

So glad I didn't get into this shit.

HODLing since ICO -- see y'all in 2019

What's the point of BNTY shitcoins if this gets implemented?

Get TAU on a usable exchange NOW please.

I wish I got into this at ICO..! But then again, I also wish I got in at ETH at the ICO, but getting in any time the next 2 years was good too

Soon my friend. The easiest moon missions start by accumulating before a big exchange listing

just went to etherdelta for the first time because im interested in Lamden, holy fuck that layout is terrible what is this shit

feeling comfy with my TAU. Once exchange comes we Gucci

I hold 50k of lambos, hopefully by testnet it would 10x.

Check out IDEX or CoinFalcon

Try IDEX. Slightly less shitty

checkd. yea thats much better, thanks. man, i should have bought some of that etherhorse that was being shilled. i see it went up on there

lamden is built by two lads and a remote team of indians (no joke)

Shit, I didn't buy into the ICO as the Lamden team didn't seem too great and the token allocation scheme was shit.

Now I live to regret it...

fudmaster 2k18. get in or regret forever

Honestly, I think buying in now will still pay off bigly. but you might have to wait a few months

thank god i just threw a hail mary and chucked 25 eth in.
Veeky Forums is truly a magical place

1.7k TAU here with 1 ETH, I hope it becomes 10 ETH soon

Let's see what lamden has in store for us. If they can really pull of what they claim in their whitepaper, this will for sure be top 20 coin.

Exactly