$12 tonight

$12 tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm okay with that.

6:00am in SK. It’s about to start chooch’n.

always happy to help

Maybe break ATH?

I havent got any icx, i start to feel a bit of fomo when i see people shill stuff that people have been saying in this board for months. My sia/fun/bat /link and others have been doing well so I cant complain.

what's happening tonight?

What is with the crazy recovery. Insider information?

Do you guys even know what this project is? Icon want to put the South Korean economy on the blockchain. It hasn't even begun beeing sold on korean exchanges yet (will be on the 23rd), mainnet launch on the 24th and then the Icon conference on the 31st.

Anything below U$100 for this coin is a fucking bargain

learn2marketcap

I have ICX, but seeing sell walls getting broken down just like that seems like there is more to it.

>will be on the 23rd
where? is there an announcement

Expand

Friends beware. Going down soon. Nothing happen no mainnet. Korea ban soon too. Bad deal. Buy VEN. Tobacco on blockchain. No other coin have. Get free if you hold. So much free I need build shed soon. I get smoke with beverage free. Good fun twitter fun. Leaker too. Guarantee

>learn2market cap
>blockchain for the 11th economy in the world

i think you should my man

ICON is already one of the largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities, and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain.

Parent company (DAYLI) owns CoinOne Exchange - 8th largest exchange in the world
DAYLI is partnering with SBI Ripple Asia in Korea to do cross border remittance
ICON is backed by 27 financial firms in Korea, including Woori Bank (Fifth largest Korean bank)
Partnered with DAVinCI (leading AI company)
Part of the Korean Financial Investment Association
ICON has interconnectivity between different blockchains (Cosmos/Polkadot)
Growing list of huge partners including Samsung (Which literally owns half of Korea)
And most recently, ICON was listed on Binance and on OKEx

Ambitions

~China has NEO

~Japan has NEM

~Korea now finally has ICON (ICX)

By the end of the year:

ICON will release Main Net
ICON will release Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
ICON wallet will be released
We can also expect ICON to hit CoinOne, because their parent company OWNS CoinOne.

ICON should already be up there with the likes of NEO and NEM, so let's pool our efforts together and make it happen.

ICX/ICON is a value/fundamental coin. It will hit $5-15 billion worth.

Insiders expect the South Korean government to announce a ban on all cryptocurrencies except ICX soon. Furthermore they will introduce drastic measures including executing anybody who does not own at least 1 ICX. Experts predict that these measures will drive up the demand significantly.

strapped in!

ICX is great project, maybe 2nd best after VEN right now for 2018 risk/reward, just ahead of XLM.

However wait for retrace after mainnet, then buy.

Don’t listen to anyone who says ICX isn’t great. If you don’t trust TA, don’t sell.,

America has NEO. China has VEN.

Yea and North Korea will sign a peace treaty with South Korea and will be organizing the biggest rave party in history.

bought 100k

>$5-15 billion worth
It's already at 4b, you should update your pasta

Imagine the salt if we hit $25 EOM

Holy shit it actually worked.

$25 will be hit easily
We would've already hit it if it weren't for the fat CNBC bitch writing FUD articles

ANY idea if this coin is dropping anytime soon? i would wanna invest but its so high atm. would want it cheaper so is it happening any time soon?

Mainnet launch. The dump will be yuge

FOMOing hard, too late to buy or can I expect a deep before it hits gook exchanges?

The fire sale was a few days ago.

that bitch should be torn apart in the street

When will it hit gook exchanges?

youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

Th-thanks.

what is up with the retrace on mainnet launch? i see alot of user mentioning it.