Dbc

hey anons I've bought dbc for 139 vitaliks and sold for 164 in hopes of having some nice swings since it's so volatile now. But now it's about 180 vits for some hours and idk really if I should fomo in this now or wait. Do you think it will go back to ~140 again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant be sure friend, with conferences coming up and they dropped a new tidbit of news earlier just not sure if it wont shoot up and this is the new floor.

DBC is starting to get into science articles.

I really hope we get to $1 by end of Feb.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

I feel that it will probably hit 1.40 by end of feb. Just a gut feeling I have going since the beginning of me getting into DBC. :D

I hope you make it friend no matter what coin you get in on. Good people deserve good things, they deserve love peace and happiness!

Get in again now. It will go back close to the ath soon.

sell and get bto

>Just a gut feeling I have going since the beginning of me getting into DBC. :D
I'm going to hazard a guess and say you bought at 0.14

Honestly BGGG, you're an okay person. But when you give people numbers and dreams you are a piece of shit. The positivity is fine but not a subjective perception telling people how much money they're going to get. Then you're just fucking with people and their lives.

Oh if you are in the threads you know me hehe yep 3400 dbc is all I could afford at .14 as I was going to get in at 10-12 but transfers take time =/

yo but dollar is definitely doable in this case. the dump happened because of many reasons including bad timing of huobi listing, a lot of fud, crash, big time whale manipulation. after it gains traction, neo conference is soon, some partnerships maybe then 1 by feb is probably reasonable. anyway thanks anons for suggestion. Guess I'll fomo this time since it's not that much of a loss.

No, I just thought $1.40 was a strange number and you must have wanted a 10x

That is why i said it is a feeling not based in truth. I always say that and you have probably seen me say to trust your heart and gut. It is just the feeling that I get friend.

I can refrain from posting numbers he asked what I think it will go to is only reason I gave that.

Thank you for the kind words though friend and the advice on not being a jerk to people.

Are you ever going to sell? You seem too invested in this. Never fall in love with a single coin.

Literally WHY ask, then, you imbecile?

DBC is not Deep Brain you stupid troglodyte. DBC is the token utilizing Deep Brain. DBC isn't being used at all right now faggot. Price will go back down as soon as retards who fomo in realize this.

Oh it was not based off a x10, just a gut feeling is all. I just keep seeing it in my mind when I think of mid feb. Dont trust it as truth it is only my whacky gut feeling :P

Great stuff. Obligatory in every DBC thread.

The dump was a consequence of artificial pump. How fucking new are you in crypto?

Why did you post this gay shit, this has nothing to do with anything

yes unless you buy BTO which is superior in every way to DBC, BTO would be the rich elite while DBC would be the proliteriat slave

>Ever selling crypto at a loss
Holding bags > selling in a bull market my friend

I will when the time is right and I have been learning and alot soaking up knowledge from people about crypto and articles etc.

So this will hopefully give me some to invest and work my way up.

I am hoping we all make it though.

Thanks for the advice though all info helps and I soak it up! :D

roadmap

kek soyboy be gone

When did i say anything of the sort you fucking retard

because for now price seems to fluctuate, but I'm scared that it won't go back to previous floor. calm down boy.

Really? You have DBC but no BTO? HAHAHAHA

I think we should all lay off on posting about DBC for a while. It needs to grow on it’s own

ITS GETTING REALLY SMELLY IN HERE

>I think we should all lay off on posting about DBC for a while

Starting to feel the same. Let it be. It went through absolute hell with a PnD and various other horrible factors all at once. Let it breathe.

Honestly its very hard to tell right now. I dont think it will go much lower than it is now with all the press its going to be getting but I've been wrong before.

Lol literally 2 or 3 DBC posts a day "ummmm I think we need to stop posting about DBC"
Every other post is about LINK, adding up into the hundreds "nothing wrong here".
Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze.

It needs to slip out of Veeky Forums's immediate consciousness for a short time so that people can FOMO in when it starts rising again and DBC threads get 200+ replies. This seems to work really well with other tokens.

dont worry, i'll let everyone know about this pajeet shitcoin every fucking day, just so they know to stay away. your bags are absolutely fucked

>literally daytrading

yeah feed the jew homo

I could sell now for 2x gains but know that this coin will rise. If you're holding DBC too, just wait.

Rolling for cyan ID again.
>tfw /comfy/ swingtrading with 10k stack

Wow nice, ez money to be made from dumb street shitters. Good news.