ICX MAINNET price dump

i see alot of anons mentioning a price retrace after the mainnet launch, anyone willing to elaboreate?

Sell the news

It Wil dump then it will go up 2 times as hard. That's how it works.

31st is the real news

400MM circulating supply, another 400MM that will be released when the main net launches. Do your math

will it dip again or no??

Depends on the news

It'll dump. Don't believe shills here, they just want you to buy their bags at an inflated price.

Dumb fucks like this guy though. Ffs, read for once.

Idiot

As if Veeky Forums makes a different. Jesus some of you are so retarded.

not gonna join in on icx anymore.. i also predict a dump from now on

DYOR retards

we had a dump few days ago

is this the "read the whitepaper fud" again?

You're literally retarded

After mainnet it'll be $25 before you can blink.

wasnt that proven fake? a coinmarketcap mistake?

This is wrong. Sucks you believe this but in reality I don't give a fuck because I just get to buy more icon simply because you can't do 1 inch of research

read the whitepaper :^)

so 400M will be mined after mainnet in a slow timeframe, why would that cause a retrace?

Yeah, whales selling the news, more coins available from the advisors and early contributors, and short term holders that just want to take some short-term profit selling the coin won't affect the price at all. It will definitely keep mooning until it reaches 1:1 BTC

mainnet launch was already priced in user

It will probably dip, but that doesn't. Really matter for long term. You can try to play with fire and sell and try to buy back in again.

They're minting 400M coins to exchange for the erc20 tokens everyone is holding now, dumb motherfucker.

Strategic investor have their tokens locked till next year and foundation will not sell their part in the foreseeable future

literally not that hard. Just look at the charts and buy back. Only an idiot would not sell atleast some of his stack at the dip

It won't dip very far below where it is now, if it does at all. It will continue to run up until Wednesday, probably to around $15. It will probably go to around 25-30 on Wednesday, and then dip to as low as 12. From there it will stabilize around $20, and gradually increase as adoption happens

very optimistic