Comfiest hold this year so far for me has been UFR, whats yours?

Comfiest hold this year so far for me has been UFR, whats yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0M0L2Q9Z0E2G
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Y0A23dD9Jc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UFR, as well

UFR has to have the worst memes on this board. Just look at what you fucking posted. It reeks of pajeet creativity.

New exchange coming on Tuesday

There is still time to hop in before the normies take this to the moon

UFR is going to have a huge year.

For those that don't know, UFR is being shilled to extreme amounts by a discord. They're abandoning the coin within the next couple of weeks. DO NOT listen to these shill threads

Icx. Bought at $5, big hodl

UFR gives me good times and good gains, glad to be on board this project

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0M0L2Q9Z0E2G

for free aelf coin from temporary promotion (aelf is 66 on coinmarketcap)

This. They're dumping their bags 29-31 February, at a loss if they have to. They're making the last spurt now, don't buy into their scam.

Trust me... UFR will go even bigger when the new exchanges are be announced!
This was nothing now is the dip now you have the second chance to buy in and you wont regret it.

this truly is a fantastic coin

This is some quality memeing, just bought 100k

*UFR moons march 1st*...love how they dumping the bags RIGHT before alpha release. Will be fun to watch all the pink wojacks from weakhands selling before this shit blows 100mil market cap(thats nearly a 10× from current price)

Why does everyone claim this is in some shill Discord group and never provide any evidence? That doesn't mention UFR anywhere. None of them ever do.

And there's only 28 days in February you faggot.

It doesn't make any sense to me, either. Everyone knows that excessive pajeet shilling puts people off tokens and makes the price go down. Why the HELL would they collectively organize this and actually keep going?

I ain't in any mysterious discord group. I hold some UFR. I just think it's a good idea and one that is likely to be very popular if it works out. Simple as that.

Lately I've started thinking that all of these pajeet shills are people intentionally shitposting as a form of fud because they know the shills will be taken badly.

>29-31 February

>why would pajeets keep doing in
because they are dumb

seriously though whats the prospect of this taking off? why would you pay to torrent basically?

There is only one coin hot enough to burn this girls arm hair off

Because you can then seed the file yourself and get paid when it it is downloaded

INT by far

UFR? with their anonymous team?
sounds legit

Gonna be dumped soon, don't trust these fuckers!

You think a team revolutionizing PIRACY is going to not be user?

BCH

You forgot to add your discord link

Free money on ELF register now
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Y0A23dD9Jc3

UFR will make you rich soon boyos