Newbiefag (0 knowledge) here, I have 15k to spend...

Newbiefag (0 knowledge) here, I have 15k to spend. Help me become rich and I'll give whoever's advice I follow a percentage of my profits. Also I would appreciate any info sources about blockchain, general crypto, etc.

Fuck off and come back after Ding YOR

So I can ask for help after DMOR?

I (and probably others) would offer advice if you had anything but an open-ended question. You're literally bringing nothing to the table.

If you're not trolling you should honestly start with reddit's crypto-related subs and see where they lead you before coming here. Listening to people on Veeky Forums with zero knowledge of your own is the quickest path to total annihilation

Thanks for the advice user! Will do.

Invest 15k in XMR, enjoy at least 150k by december

This is probably solid advice, but there are a number of projects that will 20x+ this year.

Good luck bud. Here's a free one: regard self-promotion and ponzi-style referrals/hype/giveaways as a huge red flag for any project

Buy link or req on the next dip, sell after they reach ~8$ and then dump everything into xmr.

Thanks anons. I'm from Cuckada btw. Any advice on how to dodge the tax man?

Repatriate to Portugal. Once you've got a half mil to kick around Singapore could also be an option

could I go to Eastern Europe instead?

i'll say it again

25% in ETH
25% in ICX
25% in NEO
25% in XMR

>there are a number of projects that will 20x+ this year.
Pls tell

That’s not a right thing to ask. You gonna get shilled into buying another scam shitcoin. This week it’s some turtle bullshit.
Look into top 50 coins one after another and what does it do, what are pros and cons and make your own decisions.

But it's the same guy who said
>regard self-promotion and ponzi-style referrals/hype/giveaways as a huge red flag for any project
There's NO WAY he can be Jewing me

ICX. All in. With that little capital you're best to go all in. Don't sell icon for 2 years and you might just make it.

Wow this looks comfy

Go follow @Crypto_Brahma
Join his telegram group (it's free)
Follow his calls
Easy 10x on his calls without worrying if it's a shitty pnd

You will inevitably get bored of being spoonfed gems and start exploring the shitcoins shilled here tho

What website/app do you guys recommend for buying?

Well you are lucky he’s actually helpful and not trying to shove you some bullshit. Now look at this nigger Give me some throwaway email, I’ve been thinking about making a small newbie guide for Veeky Forumstards might as well start today.

It's hard to say with any certainty so I won't, but can offer this: think about this whole thing as the creation of another internet that is meshed with reality in such a way that in the future all relations between actors will be able to be transactionalized. The foundations for this are still being laid (ethereum will likely be the major player for the foreseeable future). Then ask yourself: what fundamental things will be required to bring this vision into reality? In my view, processing power and protocols (not currencies) that focus specifically on privacy will be important. This isn't to say a few currencies won't also go parabolic, but that segment is a bit more speculative as things stand now. OMG may be the surest bet with plasma on the horizon

[email protected]

Register for lunacoin, then you can invest in
>tfw no gf

Ok got it.
Meanwhile I suggest you to research wtf are blockchain, crypto, btc, eth, smart contracts and shit like this, cause I’m gonna cover trading mostly.
Did you already buy crypto?

Not yet. Also what is masternode?

Follow some big guys on twitter, read some white papers, follow a few interesting coins and buy low sell high

Oh and don't ever invest what you can't lose. Good luck

It’s a computer with a wallet with some amount of currency on it, which maintain coin’s network and in return get some fees. Google dash masternodes for example.
I sent you an email from protonmail.com

i could give you some advice, not gonna post any info on Veeky Forums tho
i'll add you on discord or telegram or w/e you prefer and can give you some reading info and shit

Thanks bro. Just email me @ [email protected] and we can continue from there.

sent you an e-mail from a hotmail.com adress

not OP, but wouldn't mind a bit of advice as well. [email protected]
started a few days ago, tried to daytrade bitcoin and made some initial gains, but then a few bad ones. so now I'm pretty much back to where I started

sent the e-mail to you as well

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO
[email protected]

Kek I might need to make discord group then. At least I have a bit of wisdom to share, feelsgoodman

Gibs

you making it or should i?

Email me @ If you decide to make a discord server

Nigger Coin is looking pretty solid for 2018

Good picks, but why is everyone supporting XMR all of the sudden? This coin was stagnant thru the entire December/January boom (although it did hold value thru the dip). I say 1/3 ICX, 1/3 NEO, 1/3 ETH

I’m gonna make one, it’s a first time I’m doing it so might need some time to set up.
I will post a link as soon it’s done. Don’t get pajeet’ed in the meantime bois.

Well that was easy
FuPVDP