Thinking of selling BNTY for TEL

All in or bad idea? I mean it wouldn’t tank too far from what it is now?

Roumour has that it will be the new normiecoin, trying to buy too. If you go all in, make sure you time your exit right. After, I'd put it in something more comfy

Doing the same thing. It will hit mainstream and when it does who knows whatll happen

What are the predictions for price?

was thinking of dumping mine for int.
is tel on kucoin? would much rather stay on the same exchange but yeah fuck bnty bags, done with this shitcoin. "big" announcement and it still doesn't pump? i'm out

Yeah, or it will just be like DENT and stay at 4 cents for a year.

i went all in on tel and i feel C O M F Y

WELL Dent did hit 10 cents

if it hits 4 cents ill still make a shit ton of $ lol

Oh ok I didn’t know it went that high....

Yes it is. I did the smart buy high sell low with BNTY because it fucking tanked hard and I just gave up on it

what's the deal with Tel? getting in at a penny on something would be nice but don't know much about the coin. seems like a good entry point if the coin has any legitimacy whatsoever

Yeah, it would help to know what this thing is even supposed to do which other coins can't. Pretty much EVERY coin is also targetting mobile usage, and they often have more use cases than just payments. The telcoin website doesn't do much to clarify.

Man I honestly don't know, most cryptos are just the same thing but with a twist. I admit I simply skimmed through the whitepaper before buying in

lol

The team looks solid

4 cents would be epic af, i have like 21M Dents and i bought at 0,002

Pajeet first day on the job I see, when someone asks you what the coin does you simply respond with DYOR and tell them to fuck off

Big if true

TEL is a good one

Are you still holding that???? The DENT?

why?

Super elaborate

>implying i'm in some kind of pnd group
please. I'm just here to talk with bots pretending to be people

Will be able to send remittances, make money transfers and make online payments.
-international aid
This coin isn't about me or you but this is mainly for "shithole" countries and this will allow flow of payment. These transactions can be done via text messages and USSD codes, which does not require a smartphone. This will allow of money to flow and trade without a use of direct banking. This is similar to M-Pesa which has had good success. I am holding until 5c

problem is i need the money quickly, a quick 5x is what i need before mid-february. none of that pushes the meter. bnty will at least hit a dollar by then so unless something seems literally too good to pass up i'm forced to stay in bnty.

some fag shilled me INT at like 25 cents but i got spooked by the sketchiness of the exchange. huge mistake, could have made a shitload of money off that tip

Why is the TEL chart so weird looking?

Maybe it’s because it’s so early...the fluctuations in my holdings are up way high then down low back and forth