How about a price predictions thread?

How about a price predictions thread?

5x in 1.5 weeks
7x in another 3 weeks
9-10x another 2 weeks

eoy prediction?

moon mission on ED LOLOLOOL

not to mention it's a useless shitcoin

This. This coin fucking tanked after the ICO and now fags are trying to drop their bags on everyone. It's hilarious.

Salty you didn't get in? It's hanging around 2-3x Ico price

but it's x2 from the ICO price? trying to decide if I should buy some or not

it's being added to kucoin on monday

It 2x after the ICO, are you fucking blind?

the absolute state

Source??

Thinking of going in on this coin. Why is he wrong? I know DYOR but the team looks pretty small and SHIP seems to already have the whole shipping thing locked in right?

BlockArray is more for truck logistics. I see a potential further growth of atleast 10x from here in the near future, considering they are likely to get it added to Kucoin soon

>ship
>whitepaper project with no real product, lives on hype and marketing
>ary
>real working product, already getting partners and companies that want to demo their product (partnerships are confirmed and will be announced in the coming weeks, along with advisors and them incorporating), team is also expanding

To add to this: they've said they're focusing on truck logistics to begin with but want to expand into other areas as well, since the project is built to be able to be applied in other areas too.

If they really are partnered with UPS like some people are hoping, we'll all be rich.

I know how this coin works, but what is the current market cap/current circulating supply?

supply is 63 mil and cap is $20-30 mil I think

oy don't act like you can't get filthy rich on SHIP u cunt

holy fucking shit, this will easily 5x

This is seriously a steal at only 2x ICO price. Jumping on idex now to fill up my bags. Thanks OP.

here we go boys cant wait to see you all when we 100x yewwwww

Pajeet detected. 10x

If you're interested in more price predictions check out this discord group. It's run by an ex-HSBC trader and we just trade TA charts and signals.

discord: MHC5hWP

cant fucking wait, I see this shit scaling out beautifully

There WILL be an announcement of a partnership with UPS.

It WILL be on Kucoin, the 2nd biggest exchange.

You WILL become 10x richer than you are right now.