So I like what Vencoin as a tech is trying to do

So I like what Vencoin as a tech is trying to do....

but what the fuck is the token's usecase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQMSIK49Flc&feature=youtu.be&t=842
youtu.be/38Mid9B6D0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Vencoin

Jack shit

Realized that after posting... had a bit of whiskey earlier

RIGHT? Why the fuck do I need this in my blockfolio?

It's gonna rise in price I guess so it's guaranteed profit. However I don't know what's the actual use case for VEN is except for generating Thor, but then again what is the use case of Thor?

nothing sir sell sell sell

youtube.com/watch?v=BQMSIK49Flc&feature=youtu.be&t=842

kinda explains all the different partnerships

Quality FUD sir

Not even trying to fud. I'm just certainly not buying in to the "coins are like holding stocks in a company" meme.

They don't need to worry about the coin's value if they have already made enough to run the company/tech from selling their own holdings to the sheep.

The usecase is to make me two million dollars by 2019 and 55K a year from generating THOR for companies to use.

who really cares? this is guaranteed to go up, and once you're happy with your profit you sell. nobody actually gives a fuck about this blockchain meme.

How about you do your own fucking research first instead of asking random biztards what you should invest your money in. The fucking state of /Biz

Thor is the gas that powers Vechain network same as ETH powers Ethereum. When you stake VEN you earn Thor.

How exactly is THOR going to help me?
Nice deflections

Another useless ethereum copy with useless tokens.

Just buy Chainlink.

staked tokens validate transactions how fucking dumb are you

That's EXACTLY what I did 3 days ago. Went heavy - comfy as fuck over here.

Honestly how many shitcoins actually have a use that isn't a forced blockchain hype train use

Are you the retard from the other thread I told to thank me in 6 months? Just get the fuck in I told you already.

Just a small handful - the ones you want in your blockfolio.

Not me. Basically if you can't afford 10,000 coins this thing is ass.

Why not both?

VEN doesn't sell a product, they sell themselves.
>look at this shiny coin
>i'm so money
>partnerships out the ass(doesn't actually mean anything, they get their name on a product without any cost to them)
If it goes up, that's just hype coming from nowhere. It's risky as fuck and when it crashes it'll go to the ground.
You know how they track and manage products in the industry? ERP, it already exists, if they want to put a nfc chip in their products to check authenticity, they'll do it themselves, not through some shitty crypto network.

Anti-counterfeiting is the biggest one. Read their whitepaper unless you're FUDing

youtu.be/38Mid9B6D0o

That is the tech behind it you are talking about. What gives the coin itself value? Being able to stake it to accumulate THOR? If that is the case 10,000 is required and most people are priced out.

You can generate thor with any amount of VET

you don't need 10k to stake, you can stake any amount
if you have a node you just gain more

right... but what smart contracts or dapps are they going to run that wouldn't work on anything else? what's special about it?

the difference is Ethereum just brings a platform on which companies can develop a dApp

Vechain does this for the companies

rumor even has it that the chinese government is going to build an exchange on the Vechain network

fuck knows but real world businesses are lining up behind it so something must be up

and yes, vechain has a working product
just google

Ish Dat Tru? 3500 will I make it??

we'll know more in a month or so but based on what has leaked out so far they appear to be pretty tight with the chinese government and have a lot of heavy duty enterprise connections in china. they have stated more or less that the dapp platform will be enterprise only