Veeky Forums has ruined my life

Veeky Forums has ruined my life

I am en electrical engineer by trade, always lived humble. Was an apprentice for a while, then things went a bit south for me in my personal life. At the time, I was living in Ohio, where I just couldn't get a job. By luck, I scored a gig in a small fish processing plant in Alaska and since nothing was holding me back here, I decided to take the plunge and moved.

Things were great, and I managed to save up a solid amount of money. But through long nights I discovered Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and everything else. I see cryptocurrency being the hip think, so I decided to put in most of my savings. Things were great, I got into some nice coins early (like ANS) and I was completely high from the profits, money just seemed to multiply.

This went on for a while and my colleagues noticed I suddenly got a lot of money. I tried to keep it hidden but then I told them all about it and how great it is, free money basically. Then they persuaded me to take their savings too and invest them and suddenly I was operating a portfolio of several $100K.

But after gains came the lows in July and the fork in August. Money evaporated, I couldn't do it anymore. I clung to Veeky Forums for advice, but lost more money to pnd after pnd. I hid this from my colleagues but they wanted to see the money. I had to tell them that it was gone, over the course of weeks, reduced to pennies. They got so pissed they beat me up. I got fired from my job. They also kicked me out of the house and I've spent the past few weeks on my last $5K that I managed to hide from them.

I contemplate suicide every day. It is impossible for me to get a job here now (small town). I am desperate and on the verge of ending it all. However, all may not be lost, because I have found a way to perhaps make the money back and start again. I don't see it mentioned here often, but it looks strong to me. The coin I am talking about is called "AELF".

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF

Other urls found in this thread:

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0S0A215406bJ
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=02052NdK2X34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus do you have enough screens?

kys

creepy af

jelly

Stopped at Engineer. They're also the most fucked up in the head. kys. nobody is reading that long ass paragraph.

Oh it's you! i know you from /g/

Getting lucky by catching a major bullrun where everything's popping left and right and it's literally impossible to lose any money will fuck many up in the long run.

You have 5k, that's enough to move pretty much anywhere in the US and live for at least a month. So move, then get another job and buy more bitcoin.

remind me to never consider someone intelligent because of their job title

discord gg/3fW7bzr

sorry about your wife sysadmin

Sorry to hear that user. What's up with those dolls?

Aelf went up 27%+ today, hope you're investing your gains wisely.

Why the fuck would you trade for others. I can't even imagine saying yes to ridiculous shit like that. I hope you are larping.

>I hid this from my colleagues but they wanted to see the money. I had to tell them that it was gone, over the course of weeks, reduced to pennies. They got so pissed they beat me up. I got fired from my job. They also kicked me out of the house and I've spent the past few weeks on my last $5K that I managed to hide from them.
K e k
e
k

Jesus Christ, I want my time back for that one. fucking autism.

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0S0A215406bJ

Autism at its best.

Neither a professional trader need all those screens for trading shitcoins.

Elaborate larp to shill your referral link. Nicely done + 1, but most won't read to the end to even see your link - 1

Jesus, this isn't Veeky Forums

You don't need to write all that crap to promote a coin, faggot.

I used your referral user

All this just for a fucking referral Kek
I hope your just larping OP
My dad asked me to invest for him and I did the responsible thing
I said no do it yourself you lazy cunt

Oh shit is it umineko user or you just being a faggot?

i did you dirty fagget

Although thats an old image and the guys kids and wife allegedly died. I think youre full of shit op

What in the name of hell is this faggotry of a room? Gloomy and unaesthetic as fuck. Little girl dolls? Imagine bringing a girl there lmao.

I can't believe I actually read all that shit. Please do everyone a favor and kys.

It's unwise but it happens. Guy on a local financial forum was at a loss how to handle his taxes because he was juggling crypto for 4 people at once. All in his own wallets and accounts.

Only the ossuaries of the cleansed may enter the sanctum.

>This went on for a while and my colleagues noticed I suddenly got a lot of money. I tried to keep it hidden but then I told them all about it and how great it is, free money basically. Then they persuaded me to take their savings too and invest them and suddenly I was operating a portfolio of several $100K.

seriously. don't ever manage other peoples money.

if you lose you are FUCKED.

not ever worth it.

>I tried to keep it hidden but then I told them all about it and how great it is

gee. they really twisted your arm here.

Be like me and the OP don't be a nigger or pajeet and use this code for a juicy bonus: candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=02052NdK2X34

Space echoes like an immense tomb, yet the stars still burn. Why does the sun take so long to die?

Going from managing your own account to managing friend's/family trading accounts is a lot like the transition from paper trading to real trading. Different emotions and behaviors take hold and you trade differently than you used to. Except if you fuck up someone elses account, the regret/consequences are exponentially worse.

I know whose room that is. You are not that person. GTFO fucking shill bot.

Well done OP, buy high sell low.
You've done us proud.