CRYPTOGAINZ PURCHASES

fellow anons, show me what your recent crypto purchases are. i know you not supposed to spend more than 5% of your net worth but man i had to buy pic related.

my grandfather told me he has a friend who bought pic related in december 1938 somewhere in germany. i was so hyped because it was kind of a steal

friends of grandfather just sold me this beauty for 5k.

please tell me i did good it should be a 10x in the next 20 years. i thought of it as an art investment

i still dont understand wtf this shit is

Careful. That might be some Nazi stuff.

I wouldn't want to get caught with that unless you're some kind of unironic racist/Trump supporter.

Are you fucking kidding me? This specific fingerbox -IF it is a real Hundertmark- is worth AT LEAST 2.5 M EUR. Holy fuck man! You scored some big shit bro!

its some kind of action performance art piece where you get the desire to finger that hole. who could think of that.

what im mad about is, its just one of the set there is more but to get my hands on the others of this series is kinda hard.

you anons have some ideas?

nice get bro, you are very lucky. Just take good care of it I doubt there are more than 100 left in the entire world.

idk man stick your dick into it

yeah hard to believe that all of the 100 boxes survived the time well. specially when they got banned in some countrys because some cruel people filled it with snakes and scorpions

Sorry OP, it’s clearly a replica

you are fucking kidding me?! i just wrote your post are you serious?

dude shut the fuck up its not an replica i saw the sigil inside the box its the real branding inside. specially with the colours just used in that model year

Yeah, it’s not about the sigils. Originals have a ten digit serial beneath the label (on the wood). This replica is worth maybe ten euros. It’s a good fingerbox, just not very valuable

i have to research more information you wont fool me and even if its an replica its one from the friend of my granfather i like him and i will give the box to my kids one day

>even if its an replica its one from the friend of my granfather i like him
If its a replica he overcharged you by $4990

what are your recent purchases user?

you are right i will talk to him i was to idealistic. i will clearify if its a replica

Where do you buy your fingerboxes?

1980 magnum TI fingerbox with multiplayer capability

flea markets, antique stores ever seen one irl?

what kind of metal material is this you have some specs?

I had one of these but I wrote my name on it like I did with all my stuff when I was a kid. 5k Down the drain.

oh man, cant you just remove the writing? what kind of marker did you use?

I fucking engraved it with my housekey.

Yeah this is how I started as well with my collection but it's rare to find any at all. Actually I was thinking about getting one custom made as a gift for my best friend, but completly forgot about it until this thread reminded me.

i just remembered wasnt there some like this from the soviet union? kind looks like one from the soviets. man communism was shit but they had fingerboxes its so retarded, while they starved to death or worked in the gulag

oh man thats fucked up next time use a marker

Bought >5k BAT for BTC.

>you are fucking kidding me?!
No man I swear. I just saw a listing for exactly that box but it had a certificate of authenticity with it. Just go to your local auction house, they know a lot about this shit.

Don't have any liquid assets ready to get into Fingeboxes again yet. Sadly. Last time I went into them was in, like, 2009 or 2010. But I sold pretty quickly because the value was increasing so quickly I thought it was a bubble. My bad.

Go away SEC