Normies BTFO with one simple trick

Etherdelta.

Normies are too dumb to use it. Buy Block Array now before the exchange listing tomorrow and earn 10x. This is your last chance. Remember when LINK was 0.13 on ED?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/ContentDetailsViewer.page?ConceptType=PressReleases&id=1510065871593-824
bita.studio/members
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the mcap of this piece of shit coin

whats the current price?

Is there a listing confirmed tomorrow? Which exchange?

multiple shill threads

desperate telegram community

shit team

fake ups rumors just to pump their coin

thats a no from me dawg

>etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

link in case any of you faggots want to earn money

>implying those arent reasons to buy. Never gonna make it

Like barely even 20m I think, It's fucking low.

Exchange hasn't been revealed due to NDA but most likely something like Kucoin as they require audit's which ARY just completed, Binance charges a 100 BTC fee so it wont be going to that to much later on, a pump to look forward to I guess.

There can be only one gainscube

Moving between 20 and 30 millions since this morning.

If you keep posting the same FUD Pajeet, please learn syntax rules.

This is actually a really legit project. I'm afraid the UFR-like shilling of this will scare people away.

looks interesting, I guess I'll buy some

Throwing some eth into this. Current price is 0.50 with a coin supply of 63 million. How much of a return should I expect?

FUD harder, rahkesh. You say the same shit in every ARY thread, it's pathetic at this point.

-50% you are going to be dumped so hard

Should reach 100 million market cap at least. It's a quick 5x, if not 10x...

By.... who? Founders' and investors' coins are vested. They couldn't dump even if they wanted to. Whales might exist, but they've yet to show up on ED. Sorry, poorfag.

I looked into this token. Their github is crap but it does say they use bitbucket so idk. Obviously they have no marketing team, but it does look like there is some engineering work going on. Judging from the protocol specifications and diagrams it seems like they've put some serious thought in it. You can tell there is no marketing team and the three sperg engineers behind it have done everything. Maybe that's a good thing and it means any progress will be based off results and not marketing fluff. but then again, I did find this in their github:

> #when moon? probably never.

It might move because of the small market but there are so many more blockchain logistics projects I don't see this one going anywhere.

I would rather trust 3 spergs over 3 sleezy buisinessmen anyday

So why do we need another WTC/EVE/however many more of these things there are?

This one is based in the United States?

Who's gonna dump? Only fanboys are in it?

WTC/EVE/VEN/SHIP all do other shit. This is for ELD trucking logistics. I swear, redditfags just see the word shipping and can't be assed to DYOR.

Based in United States, near the trucking centre of of America...

More likely for American partnerships?

took a look at their linkedin. only one of the founders, Micah, even has any software development experience. The other one is a sysadmin. And this guy Sam is a just a fucktard. pic related. yeah this whole project is a clusterfuck cooked up by a few kids with some vague IT experience and 0 logistics experience.

pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/ContentDetailsViewer.page?ConceptType=PressReleases&id=1510065871593-824

bita.studio/members

If you're not convinced, don't know what to tell you

Thanks just bought 100k.

I ALREADY PUT MY ORDER ON ED BUT SOME FUCKING ASSHOLES KEEP PLACING ORDERS AT HIGHER PRICES THAN I DO, I WILL JUST WASTE GAS IF I CANCEL AND REMAKE ORDERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

lol they got their logo on an industry group page, leading to 2nd degree relationship with UPS nice. if this were a chinkcoin they'd be claiming partnership with UPS

I'm balls deep in INT and they are claiming partnership with IBM... lol

sure, moon mission on ed on a worthless shitcoin
your bags must be really heavy user

>complaining about the shilling and rumors
>finds out the CONSTANT shilling and rumors were true days later

dont be that user

They have some partnerships in the work and so far this has been the only logistic based blockchain project that's showing serious movement and development.

All this FUD means that people are trying to accumulate.

Always fucking buy when BIZ FUDS

I would if ETH didn't have such overpriced transfer fees.

Nigger how are they heavy when the token literally released yesterday and ico price was 25 cents

shipchain has a pilot program with perdue.

you can use 1 or 2 gwei right now

More time to accumulate

I can't understand the shit this coin gets. It's a quality idea with great potential. If they actually announce a partnership with a decent company do you know what the price will do? I'm in shipchain for that quick buck, but this is the one with potential.

Garbage fucking logo, high school tier. Just saying..

Because people are trying to buy.

I've been in the startup/microbusiness scene for awhile now, and anyone worth their salt will tell you that attacking a niche aggressively is more promising than large scope projects that attempt to revolutionize entire industries.

PCs? Niche until a company of two people brought it to the world. Search engines? Niche until a company of two people brought it to the world. I'm not saying ARY will change the world or revolutionize shipping, but it'll make the difference for a lot of people. They're in the right place at the right time.

Shilling for this isn’t even close to level of the coordinated shit that goes on with UFR.

It looks like there are no sell orders on Etherdelta.

I saw a post that there might be a Discord shill group for ARY too. OP couldn't back it up with screenshots like what happened with UFR. Hope this isn't the case or that the UFR discord hasn't moved their sights to ARY.

There's the order book.

Finally a non-chink project.

It's just that western projects get shilled here because we can actually read the whitepapers and communicate with the team.

Definitely sounds like they were just trying to FUD.

Thank you! Mine looked like pic. Dont know why.

This right here sounds like a man who actual read be white paper. Anyone with doubt should do the same.

We must become the marketing team. I'll make the fliers and distribute them dressed up as a giant black cube. Anyone else chipping in with their own ideas?

Listen to the interviews with Sam. He understands the industry they're targeting very well, is overall is just a shrewd motherfucker. They just hired 3 more developers btw

People don't read whitepapers. They blindly throw money into projects with shit whitepapers based on hype.

Meanwhile a project like this...

If you keep sperging your curry FUD on every blockarray thread we'll make you use a toilet pajeet