Finally told girlfriend my private keys incase I die

>finally told girlfriend my private keys incase I die.
>thought she was the one
>been living together for 1 year.
>she wants her half now.
>mfw what's the point in life anymore when the one you thought would be your soulmate was only in it for the money?

She never knew about crypto or my wealth until a week ago I thought I would surprise her. I've been working as a real estate agent and have been envolved in crypto for the past 2 years now. Bought eth really cheap.

Wanted to surprise her and tell her we never have to work again and she is demanding her half now. She works as a secretary. I thought she would be very pleased to know we don't have to ever work anymore. What the fuck do I do? Like I seriously thought she loved me this whole time. She never knew about my wealth and now she is just threatening to leave me.

Nice bait

Nice LARP. But seriously tho, deep down you know what must be done.

just say no and leave, faggot

You have to kill her.

>girlfriend
>her half

She can get fucked.

If it is real though, the second you give her any money. She will be gone, guarranteed. Also you don't think someon is your soulmate, you fucking know before you know.

ffs just transfer it all to another wallet.

Believe me, I met my soulamte. And litterly, you know before you know.

send to another address
tell her to kys

its just a bitch dude theres like another billion in the world

Obvious larp.
Because if his wasn't a larp you'd say "I'm so sorry baby but this recent crash had me worried and I bought Tron/ripple/bitconnect/ShitcoinX and lost 95% :( I'll give you half of what I have baby here is $1k"

Just give her the half she deserves OP, its your responsibility to fund her new life with chad

STOP REPLYING TO THE SAME LARP THREADS POSTED HERE EVERY FOUR HOURS HOLY FUCK

Then/alternatively you obviously drop her like a rock.

Livestream an hero

shes not your wife so tell her fuck off find a better bitch

on another note its fun to respond to larps with hypothetical larp responses

>move it to a new wallet
>problem solved
women don't know how crypto works anyway so step 1 probably isnt even necessary

Tell her to get fucked you dumbass.

>you don't think someon is your soulmate, you fucking know before you know.

this is just cope for the fact that soulmates dont exist. if you are over 18 then its time to stop believing in fairy tales

>they still don't realize Reddit is an inoperable cancer

Yeah don't worry I'm used to people saying ''theres no such thing''

Can't care...

MODS can we ban these OBVIOUS larp threads?

jesus christ how new do you have to be to believe this shit, conversely how actually clinically brain dead do you have to be to ACTUALLY have this happen to you in real life?

Can you fags at least tell me what you find so interesting in making these shitty threads?
They aren't even original, there are like 10 of these threads on this board every day.

Redditors. They don't realize that collecting (you)s isn't the same as their precious upboats. The faggotry is too deep within their brains for them to even notice.