WHOEVERS SELL WALL ON TELCOIN TAKE THEM DOWN

WHOEVERS SELL WALL ON TELCOIN TAKE THEM DOWN

I know, it's ridiculous

Wish I could meet these sell wall faggots in real life and slap the fucking shit out of them

>implying its some individuals sell wall, and not just everybody taking their gains

can someone explain sell walls to me?

how are those bags, boys

it's incredible that even with the amount of shilling kucoin is doing with this turd that they can't get it to rise in price. they even have an ad on coinmarketcap for it

Don't bother looking at buy or sell walls. It's uselss since they can be added or removed in 1 second. Fags jizzing over buy/sell walls are even worse than the 'muh marketcap' retards.

This

DONT LET THIS FUCKING COIN BE A SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Exactly

they don't understand them either

it's a scam. it's been on kucoin for hours and it hasn't budged. nobody wants this piece of shit and kucoin is even shilling by offering people BTC in exchange for moving the coin

have fun holding those bags and learn to read the whitepaper next time

fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking so incorrect. This is because of the current contest that is going this is EXACTLY what happened with BNTY and DBC before the broke ATHs after the contest ending. This is a good coin and you fucking know it, you've read the whitepaper. This will hit .3c by the 27th.

My bags are doing fucking amazing. I've now made over 1.3k buying and selling the dips. I also got in early. Im now just waiting for another dip and i'll buy in. thinkng 78 - 80 sats. I think everyone is doing the same thing. Which is causing it not to rise much.

bought at 5 vitashis
now at 10
pretty comfy desu, I feel like it will do another x5 this month alone

FUD. Don't expect this coin to just 200x in 2 days. It's built to moon. Ride it and set an exit point.

nah. its not a scam. there is just a massive demand for it that the large sell/buy walls are keeping it in its place. I've been watching this for 2 days straight, buying and selling every little movement. Lots of buyers. Lots of sellers. I think once all the ICO peeps cash out then it may move up more. IDK tho, theres just a massive amount of coins.

Make the best of it. The walls make it really fucking easy to swingtrade. No risk and on the ETH pairing you get 10 percent every time between 0.000009 and 0.000010 ETH. Its really fucking great. Added 30 percent to my stack today.

that's nice but nobody's buying in after you, as evidenced by the texas standoff on kucoin where neither the buy nor sell side is willing to budge

nobody wants this

Yeah man. this is fucking great. I think theres a ton of people doing this right now. Which is tightening up the volatility now. Hopefully can get another dip in today.