I'm ready, I'll buy something NOW

Please shill me a good coin and I'll deliver

Skycoin.

TEL. Pump it

>mfw fpbp

TEL is still low, sell walls are being eaten right now. An experienced team and good marketing will surely appeal to normies despite having no working product

.005 BTC and I'll tell you something valuable

Gold & silver, tech stocks

INT

Have you met UFR?

fuck you with your shitty wojak

INS. Srsly OP. Shit is gonna bounce up hard. Check the market cap and coin supply. Dyor

confirmed scam, exposed on Veeky Forums a few hours ago
I might buy BTC actually...
How to buy this? I like crypto because it's easy to buy and cash out
I might look into this
confirmed scam
tranquilo hermano
I might look into this

Depends on which way you want to go. You can buy physical directly, you can buy certs, paper gold or invest in mining stocks for example.

Crypto is made simple for a reason, it's to lure in sheep and it's working well.

Was going to shill BNB, though I'm pretty heavy in ETH right now. Do what you want man.

How is UFR a scam, you retard?

>it's to lure in sheep and it's working well
but that's a good thing in principle, you can get advantage of sheep, don't you think?

there were one billion pajeet threads some time ago and then there were screenshots around of discord group synchronizing to shill it on Veeky Forums

No, unless you're making profit directly from them by running an exchange for example.

buy XRB before it goes up on Binance, you have maybe a few days to a few weeks before it pumps

OP is a full blown faggot

Redditjack = instant thread hidden + SAGE

Do you have a kucoin invitation code? I don't have an account yet.
What's good about raiblocks?

Tiotour.

I bought on bitgrail

it's good because it's a lattice crypto that is actually decentralized through voting PoS nodes

so while it gives up immutability and all those nice properties, it's completely free transactions

there is no mining to have transaction costs or inflation

that picture
>Oh no teehee, I'm not a faggot. I only ironically suck cock.

>it's good because it's a lattice crypto that is actually decentralized through voting PoS nodes
>so while it gives up immutability and all those nice properties, it's completely free transactions
>there is no mining to have transaction costs or inflation
clear, thanks