Comfy holding (RLC)

This is by far the comfiest hold I ever had.
What do you think guys?

Supremely comfy.

imagine selling this at 8 bucks when it hit binance and rebuying for under 2 :( im pissed at myself

> tfw bought RLN and VEN during the big dipper

Cozy as fuck

I also sat around and did nothing watching this happen. Oh well, bought more during this last dip at 15k at least.

Did the exact same thing, I just never acted. Honestly i stupidly thought it might hover around 8 so I thought it wasn't worth the effort.

>comfiest hold ever

This is obviously extremely undervalued anyways, but it would have been nice to double my stack by selling that peak and rebuying the 15k dip...I'm just glad I got more a few days ago.

IM STRAPPED.

I want to put 10 more ether into it, because it seems way undervalued even with the recent bump. For some reason, I'm still hesitant.

Had the same feeling because I felt like it won't moon out of the sudden but damn the team, the technology and even the telegram group is so much better than 95% of other crypto shit

You have time before V2 hits in March. After that though, you will look back on $3 and kick yourself.
July will see RLC hovering around $20.

But I wanna moon now

looking at this, I can easily see it going to 5$ in this month.

the color scheme they picked for the site is so fucking LIT.

Absolutely. And someone is buying up huge amounts, just look at some of those recent candles on the 1m charts when it mooned to 26k.

This and ENG are the comfiest holds I have ever had.

yeah agree
love their website

the volume is just so fucking low, I can easily see a whale buying up weak handed bags.

The volume is low because we're in early.

Still it's calm for being listed on so openly.

It's so difficult to buy in large quantities with Ether on Bittrex, because the volume is so low.

yeah it also took me a while to get 2k of it without pushen the price up.

tempted as fuq

i bought a bitcoin worth. seems like btc is goinna go side way or down now anyway.

Yea I wrote myself an entire investment thesis on this baby and I'm confident in its fundamentals and value. Holding 5k

You should post it sometime.

Made this the biggest position in my port. Extremely comfy.