Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnRnudCv7UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have 3... hundred

will i make it?

what's up bottbros. 20k checking in

6 figure chicken dinner

IF you wait till June you will have 45k USD

Very bullish on this. I think it's pretty under the radar at the moment.

When Tim Draper invests in an alt, you know it's destined for big things.

What a stupid question.

Unquestionably yes. It hasn’t even started to moon and is fucking backed by Tim Draper.

where to buy?

gate io

what was the ico price?

I think $0.36. It dumped to $0.15 but recovered really fast.

50k here

sorry no. I checked again. $0.11 for crowd sale

What's the circulting supply? Website is down,

is there a wallet

360 million coins in circulation

can somebody please invite me to caps discord?

please user-kun

43k. Neil Armstrong is also in. Website is down for maintenance for next 8 hours - confirmed by admin. EX-Neo founder onboard

is there a legit wallet?

ERC20 token for now. Mainnet in March

so why isnt it on ed?

Picked this over singularity. I really like this project a lot.

cause no one worth anything associates with fucking ED. you want a proper launch to your coin you don't leave it lying around waiting for hackerniggers to scam it

Hold 100k of them atleast. Then you can quit your 9 to 5 by summer . I also called vechain at .20 cents

user you're making me worried i'm not ready for all those gains

I just bought 646 BTO. Yeah, poorfag here.

No need to be worried. Accumulate more , this is on exchanges half the crypto community is scared to even log into. Wait till big name exchanges start trading this and then the real partnerships are announced. Screen cap this if you may .

Sincerely, just another user trying to help everyone make it

same thing happened to xrb. was on shitty exchanges for $3 for days.

i've heard that draper didn't actually invest in this and that tingting simply ran social media for NEO... not trying to fud anyone out but i'm torn between buying singularitynet and this. i want some sort of AI coin immediately like this weekend. AGI seems to have way too big a marketcap to actually give me the gains i'm looking for. i just don't want to get JUST'd by BTO if it turns out to be bullshit...

I'm not even hyped on the coin because of ting ting wang... Go look at the rest of the team the main CEO xin song .... 10 years as the gm president for the droege group Asia... the team isn't some Russians in a basement. Here's his profile anyways

www.linkedin.com/in/xin-song-286a279

SWEET

nice. thanks user. unironically going all-in on bottos for a month-long hold or more

ya no solid proof of anything of value yet. You can't even check out their website yet.

They claim they were invested in by Draper Dragon Digital, a joint venture between DFJ and Dragon Venture. Respectable, but not directy invest by Draper himself, it seems. Still no "proof" of this either. Not going "all in" until hard evidence proves value.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnRnudCv7UI

It's a fucking high risk investment. What do you expect? You will FOMO later or I will loose my money. We will see.