What are this board's thoughts on Bitcoin cash?

What are this board's thoughts on Bitcoin cash?

Is it a shitcoin or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdWV0xHP590
youtu.be/WHoU28dykRU
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/4bbed3e35662b44362aeb53c33a6018cff35e83e6c44d7672916d095d0c96f36
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html#3m
nerdwallet.com/blog/banking/wire-transfers-what-banks-charge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems like a short-sighted fix of one of BTCs many issues, doesn't feel like it will end up being the reigning coin, only were it's at because of the press hype of it's fork

It works as advertised. Peer to peer cash as described in the whitepaper
For that reason I think this will be a big year for BCH especially if it gets retailer adoption.

BTC is dying. Normans don't care about muh nodes and decentralisation they just want to feel like they are paying with the cool money of the future (but hang on I don't want to spend $40 to buy coffee)

My prediction is it will go up quite a bit in 2018. A lot of stores including OpenBazaar are gonna implement it. And yeah, it is basically Bitcoin but it works.

Its a good coin. Seriously

the new (core) mods archive cash threads unless they are filled with brainless fud

>Normans don't care about muh nodes and decentralisation they just want to feel like they are paying with the cool money of the future (but hang on I don't want to spend $40 to buy coffee)

This. Also, banks, corporations and governments don't want to support massive Chinese server farms. They're all going to use XRP and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin

It's literally better than bitcoin on literally every single point

Bcashers are the most annoying posters. They also don't understand no one gives a shit about politics here.

It’s actually way more usable than the core dinosaur monstrosity

who asked you nigger?

I'd rather be a nigger than a non-chink that worships chinks and their chink coin

Hopefully you're all chinks in here

Next to maybe VEN it has the most consistent stream of extremely bullish news. The rapid adoption is insane. The amount of merchants adding acceptance for it and exchanges adding pairs is nuts. Anyone who tries to tell you there's nothing to Bitcoin Cash has either closed off their minds from core brainwashing or they're just not paying attention. This is an EXCELLENT long term hold.

When you consider actual adoption it's a retarded idea.

Everyday, millions of cups of coffee being broadcast to millions of nodes on the network and immortalized forever on one fucking giant blockchain.

It's a low-IQ brute force scaling solution.

Don't worry, virtually no one would want to waste crypto(even a bcash-tier one) on coffee. Your IQ would have to be around 50 to even consider it.

someone bought 3500 BCH on poloniex today. It was a bit significant if you ask me.

When roger ver goes to prison BCH will be a 10000÷

This week: the notion that Bitcoin Legacy ("Core") engineers -- those who have been working on the Blockstream fork of bitcoin -- are "the best in the world".

If these engineers worked for any company, anywhere on the planet, and managed a multi-billion project like this, they would be fired from that company into the ballistic stratosphere with the intention of getting them at least a continent away from any production tool.

Rick Reacts - Bitcoin Legacy's software engineering is worse than mediocre

youtu.be/IdWV0xHP590

>What are this board's thoughts on Bitcoin cash?
>Is it a shitcoin or not?

top #4 coin out of 1500 on coinmarket cap

asks if it's a shit coin.

Top kek user, but try harder next time

Satoshi Nakamoto Interview: The future of Bitcoin Cash

OMG 50,000 tx a second next year for Bitcoin Cash? If they can pull that off it will go to 50k!

youtu.be/WHoU28dykRU

Ethereum without vitaik
BitcoinCash without Roger

Is like Berkshire Hathaway without Warren Buffet

Thats all

its totally uselles coin. Only what this coin have is roger ver which does not understand how IT scalling works. Comunity is toxic full of conspirtards which want every coffe transaction included in global ledger.

>Comunity is toxic full of conspirtards
I noticed this too.

What is it about bitcoin cash that attracts paranoid thinkers?

these segwit scam coin clowns are just trying to keep people fooled into thinking they are the original bitcoin when in reality nothing is further from the truth.

Ask yourself why are all the original bitcoin developers now on the Bitcoin Cash team.

Big Banks and Master Card want to charge you high fees to use the network, they dont want to scale.

LN has nothing to do with technology. They basically want to create a bitcoin central bank where everybody else holds IOUs but LN/Blockstream holds all bitcoins and people use paper/banknotes for transactions.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin

Core is going to fail miserably, do you want to take the chance holding the biggest bag in history

to put it simply, there is more money to be made in BCH

Cash wants to be a currency while we dont know what core is good for yet. But either way being used as the world currency will have way more value than any store of value segwit coin may end up holding

>hey basically want to create a bitcoin central bank where everybody else holds IOUs but LN/Blockstream holds all bitcoins and people use paper/banknotes for transactions.
See, look at this. This is the deluded conspiratard cashie thinking that was talking about

*removes your digital signature*

Nothing personal, kid.

BCH fanboys are the most annoying in all crypto space.

Their whole argument is that Bitcoin is flawed and they are upholding some kind of sacred duty to carry out the dream laid out in the original BTC whitepaper. Their whole argument sounds like we only have two options: Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash. As if there aren't a ton of coins out there like XLM or ETH that perform better than either of them. If I'm going to abandon Bitcoin, I sure as shit won't buy Bcash when so many other coins who don't have shady spokesmen exist.

And the whole thing about saying Bitcoin Core gets on my last nerve too. People like Roger Ver and the rest of the BCH crowd just rub me the wrong way. They remind me of that bitch ass kid in school that lies about all the awesome stuff he's done and always pulls dirty tricks, but never gets the amount of punishment he deserves because he doesn't technically break the rules.

It's the real Bitcoin.

>all the original developers

Neither is involved in Bcash. Gavin got involved in late 2010 and didn't do much.

Been using it between exchanges. Fast, not too much 30 min volatility (neo).
Very functional, I think people will start realizing it.
Also, will get popular as long as it's low as a base pair.
8 decimals can make alts priced in thousands of a cent super popular with Norman's.

All this text and not a single argument.

buttblasted corecuck detected

Roger cock addict detected

That feel when made 18 BTC with the first flippening attempt

>Roger made bcash

I neither own BTC or unconditionally support core. I think 2x would work great with the LN just like Erik Voorhees says.

dam

>can't say bitcoin core
>says bcash
Retard

I've been sitting on equal amounts of btc and bch so I'm neutral... very neutral...

That was literally the whole point of bitcoin. To provide people with a decentralized means of exchange. It isn't functional as a currency anymore and bitcoin cash is upending it

BCH represents the True values brought by our savior Roger Ver and father Chris Wright. Other pagan bitcoins are a scam

>bcash is supposed to be a decentralized currency stable enough for every day transactions
>you should hold bcash for long term gains, 10x by next year
Can deluded cashies not see how these two contradict eachother?

>look mom I'm strawmaning

Old tech and shady community. My guess is it will slowly fade away now that it's clear it won't replace BTC and the hype is gone.

do you have a minute to talk about bitcoin Jesus?

sir..... bch very bad coin. made by scam artist! rumor that he is terrorist too..... do not invest...

That's because it's bitcoin, why would we call it something else?

>They're all going to use XRP

They are going to TEST XRP, and then, if satisfied, they are going to create their own currency based on it.

#XRP_rekt

More interested in talking about the technology. Retards talk about people and follow celebrity gossip.

celebrity gossip is all that ver and bch is. Remember when chris wright said he was satoshi nakamoto?

It's the true Bitcoin

Remember blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

The BCH whales literally only come out and attack BTC when they think it can take a hit. They don't want to "win" because winning will kill the market.

Every time the market hits real, unplanned panic that could shit kick Bitcoin back to 2K (China FUD, Buildup to Segwit2X, the recent bleed out) you don't hear a fucking peep out of the BCH talking heads. There's no spamming, no pulling of miners. Nothing.

When the market is healthy and they stick it to BTC, I think it's only to improve the exchange rate and swap out. There have been 3 times when they could have taken the crown but didn't.

yep, btc/bch/bwhatever sucks now

BCH works just fine.

Amen.

stability doesnt matter for buying goods, you just calculate the price at the time of purchase. its the risk or reward of the seller to exchange those coins into fiat, you could even automate this or exchange them to tether

It's fixes of Bitcoins only problem, tx fees/time, which were caused by the low block limit I.e. completely self inflicted by deviating from the white paper AND NOT RAISING THE BLOCK LIMIT 2 YEARS AGO.

I've bought shit at Cryptonize with BCH and honestly, the thing just works pretty damn well.

Bitcoin cash is being adopted at an alarming pace. I can see it replacing bitcoin

this. low fees, speedy transactions.

I always defend BCH in these threads, but im down .8 BTC on 2.5 of these shitcoins and it kills me

>If you pull the plug on grandpa you'll all be sorry!
BTC already at 34% marketshare vs 17% ETH. BTC is going to die and the theoretically unworkable LN won't save it.

#1 ETH
#2 BCH
Eoy

LOL, top kek idiot
Okay, post your eth address and by years end, I'll give you the worth of 4 bch if it doesn't tank to zero.
Screenshot this

Was that moron drunk? It was inevitable even bak then that bitcoin was going to moon. We didn't know how much it would moon, but we knew it would. Everyone knew it. That's why we traded.

He's be one of the richest people alive if he held on to those bitcoins.

I'd be too if I didn't sell at $1 each.

Lol you fell for Ver exit scam

You can buy drugs with it, so It's actually useful for something unlike most cryptocurrencies. And the BCH cult is smarter and more tolerable than corecucks.

BCH isn't supposed to be speculative.
If you want to keep value just tether up.
Speculate go alts.
BCH should just be used to transact. They are going to win at that, but the market share will just be a % of the transactions in play. Which is a major problem right now. Not enough people are using crypto for payments. Too many just speculating.

The crypto market is only going to get bigger. Theres enough room for bitcoin and bch.

>>using bch go buy drugs

You don't spend much time on tor, do you user?

$32 per transaction.

Why do most dnm vendors only accept bitcoin and xmr then? I always see "bcash is popular in dnm" but I never actually see it being used.

Someone's trying to sell you their trash bags

if you have to name a coin after an existing one, you're a shitcoin no matter what

Less than $10. Coinbase withdrawal fees are irrelevant. Learn how to use bitcoin or gtfo brainlet.
blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/4bbed3e35662b44362aeb53c33a6018cff35e83e6c44d7672916d095d0c96f36

I wish there was some way of entering into a binding contract over this because you're going to pussy out 100%. Give me a way to contact you so I can give you shit for bailing on the agreement.

As long as transaction time is as it is, it's not attractive.
ETH does the same and is new and shiny.

You realize that without recording transactions a blockchain is meaningless right?

The fees dropped recently only because of the crash. If Bitcoin goes back up, we will see high fees again.

It doesn't stay the same brainlet it changes.
>bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html#3m

Right now the avg tx fee for BTC is TWENTY TWO DOLLARS.

Even if you were right, ten dollars is way too high to be practical.

BCH can do payment channels, just not routing.

BTC: pay $12 fee to open a channel with Coinbase. Coinbase also routes to Bitpay. Now you can buy coffee with Coinbase and Bitpay.

BCH: pay $0.10 fee to open a channel with Coinbase. Pay $0.10 fee to open a channel with Bitpay. Now you can buy a coffee with Coinbase and Bitpay.

The difference is that with LN you can open just one channel. But due to smaller blocks, any amount below $12 routed from Coinbase to Bitpay may be stolen by Coinbase (hopefully it isn't, but it CAN), while on BCH that amount is lower because on-chain fees are lower.

You also have to pay $12 to top up your BTC channel and the same $0.10 to top up your BCH channel.

So your BTC channel better have several thousand dollars in it, since that's the entire amount in your LN. Each BCH channel can have as little as $20 in it, since you're opening individual channels. Kind of like how the DMV charges my credit card $20 at a time even though bridge toll is $5.

so I should just eat my losses on it?

Chinese counterfeit. Will eventually fade into obscurity.

You realize that after adding privacy options and with the low transfer fees Bitcoin Cash will start being adopted by people who don't have liquidity for their services. The first people to adopt will be alt-righters who cannot say their opinions publicly without losing their Patreon's and Youtube cashflow. The whole point of a crypto-currency is to create liquidity in markets that need them. This is why BTC Segwit will fail, you retards don't understand what its use case is

Yes it’s a shit coin with pos Roger ver in it. Who the fuck would invest in this

Atleast get yourself some $160 zcl and wait for the bitcoin private fork. I guarantee it will surpass bch

This is probably correct, though I prefer BCH.

>It doesn't stay the same brainlet it changes.
Bitfinex and other exchanges usually put a little bit extra on their withdrawal fees, and the current withdrawal fee for btc from bitfinex is 0.0008btc, so literally $9.99. Not $22... If you are actually sending bitcoin around for $22 you need to get the fuck out and never return.

Only a $10 fee? Oh wow, stop the presses. That's some next generation technology right there. Its only far worse than modern banking. We better all buy Bitcoin Segwit. Lol.

Where?

This.

It is a counterfeit.

It's averaging about 3x the number of daily transactions that ETH had at its age.

>Its only far worse than modern banking
nerdwallet.com/blog/banking/wire-transfers-what-banks-charge/

Point me to which bank will allow me to send tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions worth of fiat across borders within an hour for less than $10. Which bank does this?

Where is it being used? Who accepts bcrap as payment?

>As if there aren't a ton of coins out there like XLM or ETH that perform better than either of them.

But those aren't Bitcoin. Someone needed to pick up where blockstream decided to fuck off. Fortunately for us Bitcoin Cash is the real one now

Then why didn't Bitcoin Segwit call itself something different since its incompatible with the pre-Segwit Bitcoin?

i hold only about $0.50 in bitcoin cash. id say $0 but the shit is so damn good at what it does that random people are getting it for tips and as payment for goods and services.

at this point, anyone who thinks core > cash is a brainwashed core faggot whos just investing for gains and doesn't care about telling the Jewish bankers to fuck off

no one is going to use lightning instead of an alt. simple fact is that converting to an alt is easier than opening a lightning channel