You must be retarded for not buying this
>max supply 27,000,000 BCO
>not premined
>cryptobridge pays 50% (for now 75%) of their gateway profits to stakers

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/explorer/blocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why buy this shit when coss does the same thing but lower market cap. Much better return with coss

COSS has bigger max supply and as far I see they are centralized (their site doesn't really have well written information)

can i mine it

You could, but it's been all mined already so that would be pointless.

>COSS has bigger max supply
how to spot a brainlet 101

Feel free explain? As far I see, there's nothing interesting in COSS. It's just centralized platform with the coin acting as stock (similar to BCO).

but it says "not premined"

Yeah? It was released July 2017 and bunch of people mined it. There was no ICO either. Staking only became possible just before 2018 and the coin 16x'd.

God damn it, how do I get in on mining early.
I tried with TRTL but it already looks like it's too late with the 1% sitting with 80% of the mined coins so far.

The supply doesn't matter. The potential for the market cap to increase is all that matters.

Even though you can't mine it anymore, it's no brainer to get in this coin. Even if you don't stake it, it's bound to grow a lot due to the low supply. This year is going to be interesting if they release their decentralized gateway protocol and integrate eth based coins and cryptonote based coins on their exchange.

Yes, and the potential for market cap raising is higher the lower supply coin has. Just looking at coinmarketcap would give you this away.

All my fiat is locked down for months.
All I can do (when it comes to crypto) is mine (and referral links i guess but that's hella gay)
I want to mine something brand new and fresh right off its start but it's really hard finding them reee

I feel you, it's especially painful when you miss on something that looks like it has future too.

So tell me why this cryptobridge exchange is expected to grow

They are solving the centralized gateways problem on bitshares system. (Their exchange itself is built on top of bitshares decentralized exchange) They are also adding new coins daily, and BCO stakers and traders get cut off the gateway profits. Volume has already picked up on their exchange, and will more as more people get BTFOd by centralized exchanges. Their real breakthrough or downfall (depending how it works) however will be after they publish their decentralized gateway protocol specification this year though.

Is it really that big of a problem though? And with more regulations coming wont these decentralized exchanges get btfo or have its traffic cut by 90%? the site must be hosted somewhere, most people wont use the darknet to trade crypto

>Is it really that big of a problem though?
It's huge problem since when gateways are centralized, you have to trust that single gateway (just like single exchange) that they don't give you a fake asset or steal your money. It's not yet clear how cryptobridge deals with the trust issue, but there is short description in their website:
>A super majority of agreeing gateways is needed to publish a transaction on the blockchain. In this trust-reduced setup, you don't have to trust a single entity to hold your funds. Each gateway node is independently verifying the transactions of the other nodes to make sure gateways stay honest.
I assume BCO holders get cut of the profits of every gateway chained on this system while maintaining its trust.

>And with more regulations coming wont these decentralized exchanges get btfo or have its traffic cut by 90%?
The whole point of decentralized exchanges it to bypass regulations and allow anyone to exchange anywhere. Heck this is the whole point of cryptocurrency, decentralization...

>the site must be hosted somewhere
Orderbooks, transactions etc happen on bitshares blockchain, you only need client to access it or use/trust someone's hosted client. (Client in this case is just webapp you can even run locally, which I do). Gateways like I said are still centralized, gateways are the things which convert the proxy-assets to real assets and vice versa.

Also to add, decentralized systems can't be regulated.

Wish I had bought when I knew about it 6 months ago and it was 20 cents...

my point is that i think that regulated exchanges will have more traffic than unregulated ones

For now, but that will eventually change as those regulations or the sketchy exchanges start to play with their userbase. There's already various problems with centralized exchanges. Missing coins, new users can't register, jew fees on everything, withdraw limits, they hold your assets, everything can just be gone one day.

No I don't mean for now I mean regulation is coming in the future and a lot of these janky exchanges like kucoin and bitfinex and maybe even binance will get wiped out. Regulation wlil stop many of those issues you're talking about. If everything is regulated, audited, and insured there won't be missing coins anymore. Coinmetro is already coming out and saying there wont be any deposit or withdrawal fees on both fiat and crypto. No more new users is a scalability issue that will get solved.

I'm not saying i'm in favor of regulation, I just think that's the way the market is going. How much traffic does cryptobridge have? I might still invest a little bit in this.

Fiat itself is centralized so it's going to always have hard time to entry with. It will always need centralized gateway I think.

>How much traffic does cryptobridge have?
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge
It has been growing quite fast since 2017 Dec when they released BCO staking and started adding coins pretty consistently. Seems to be very popular with Japanese.

As for risks on investing BCO, which nobody asked:
>1. Team is anonymous (However I think affiliated with bitshares somehow)
>2. The multi-signature federated gateway protocol (their main product you are investing in) isn't yet published.
>3. Because of 2. the gateway that crypto-bridge runs right now might as well be centralized(!)

However so far, there doesn't seem to be any sort of sketchy activity. And having no ico or premine support their legitimity more. BCO itself acts as funding for the product so the developers itself are expecting it's value to rise. Keep in mind above when investing though.

Also of course, realtime activity on the exchange can be seen on their hosted client for example:
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/explorer/blocks

Sorry for typos, it's already past midnight.