Now that the FUD has died down on AXP

We can get back to the matters at hand: riding this /comfy/wave to 10x.

Billion-dollar businesses are lined up as partners and clients, Roger Ver is on board to push this shit to exchanges in no time.

>iron hands and FOMO from here on out Axpire bros

ready

Anyone heard an ETA on when we should receive the tokens?

Why can't I sell this on Ether Delta?

cause Ver has such a good reputation NOT
enjoy ur bags fags

Tokens should be distributed by tomorrow at the latest.
Apparently there is an issue with ERC223 tokens on ED and withdrawing from there, just wait for a bigger exchange.

He does have a good reputation honestly. I mean as long as you're not some pathetic core cuck.

But the ico deadline was late march. so we wont be able to sell any until fucking april probably. fucking hell i regret doing this.

>implying however much you hate him that he'd stake his reputation on an exit scam

I actually can't believe people like you exist, the distribution got pushed forward because the ICO finished much earlier than they expected.

It doesn't matter, hes just an advisor and will get this shit listed on big exchanges with ease just because of his reputation.

fuck you i have no capital and i thought i would be able to sell some on ether delta. this is fucking hell.

BCH is a good competitor for BTC.
Ver is a multimillion/billionaire, do you honestly think he'd fuck up his rep for an exitscam LMAO

why are you assuming an exit scam would ruin his reputation? he could "resign" before any shit goes down and wash his hands of it. honestly im worried.

This shit will be on reputable exchanges in no time.

Also ED is not out of sight yet afaik, ERC223 smartcontract has options for ERC20 backwards compatability

you dont know shit then because erc223 100% does not work on ether delta.

If they did exit scam, any project with Roger Ver in it would never succeed again. Plus if they planned to exit scam they would of just cut all communication and take down the website already, have you even been on their telegram?

Not if he says he had nothing to do with it and his advisory role was limited in scope. he's a scummy little fucker who would pull that off.

Eh, believe what you will, I hold 480k and will be semi wealthy in the future.

You actually think this is going to happen? That's a hell of a fucking reach buddy
You're fault for going all in lmfao this is an easy 5x though

He has no reputation to resign. Has been jailed already.

lambodreams

>has no reputation he's been to jail before
>therefore dont worry
you fuckin wat mate

fuck you i was told ether delta was good to go you lying bitches

You can Google this shit you fucking spaz, it'll be added to cmc when it gets listed

interesting how there's 7 comments from the same FUDdude in this thread.

thank you pajeet

fuck you i fucking own 120000 of this shit

comfy af