Singularity Net has officially launched!

Singularity Net has officially launched!

This is a major hold token for eternity. Just check the website...not a pajeet in sight...all whites with real experience in AI.

These are the people with the AI robot that talks to people.

If you want in on the ground floor. It is now!

10$ by the end of february, easy

torn between this and bottos user. i like the vibe of AGI better but the big investors are going to Bottos and it has a way lower marketcap. Seems like the best move would be to start in Bottos and then spread those gains to AGI for a longterm hold.

Where can I get some tokens muh freend

Just got some on IDEX for $1.04 ....

Cheapest I saw so far

Singularity did x15 right after Ico. Bottos x2. No brainer.

Bought at .00171 ETH, was this a dumb move lol? For long term

Only if plan on selling in a week.

If you hold the gains will be real...

All those buzz words about great team and shit...well these are actually those people.

Their project is going places and will be huge in crypto damn near the world I beliebe

No thanks, shit coin. Ico holding dumping now asshole, fuck off

lol not a chance in hell this is $10 in Feb, maybe EOY but that's even a longshot.

You Really ganna let 1.5 per affect getting in this low?

This shit will be 10-15 by the end of next month....people don't realize it's just launched tpday...

Or don't and lose all these +%

yeah but the Draper investment makes me think Bottos is legit. plus it hasn't pumped. i think singularity needs to definitely correct, it was being valued at 40 cents and has pumped to almost $1.30

longterm i just really like the people in singularitynet. it's the only crypto that genuinely fascinates me beyond being simply a way to make money. i want it to do well.

give me one reason why this will be 10-15 next month?

this would have a 5 billion market cap at $10, which would put it in the top 15

People are buying a coin that started with a 600mil MC
>TFW people are literally buying at ATH
>will be $0.50 by the end of the weekend

Yep, not making that mistake twice.

I don't know this can pull an ada, the fomo is insane.

I doubt it, I don't see much shilling right now and the MC will keep most people away.

Whats up faggots, buy BTO. Smaller marketcap, better project less normie appealing bullshit. Solid chink moon mission

What is the point of this token

some nigger AI mission that won't happen till 2020

no I mean why does it need a blockchain or need to be on the ETH network

like I bought DBC on hype to dump on people after a 5x but I could not see any real goal or purpose for it being on the NEO blockchain

piece of shit is valued at 14x ICO and like 0.6B market cap right away?

it is way overvalued right now, and why should the token even be valuable in the first place?

I thought ICO price was 30 cents?

bought in a little high, not sure the # in satoshis but I had $420, down to $325 right now but it seeems to be stabilizing. hopefully we see a moon.

this is a serious group. No way it doesn't become super successful.

holding hands engaged!

>500,000,000 starting tokens
>$1.10
>started today
run..

is it just going to bleed?

no bounce back?

Solid investment this is the AI marketplace it is creating will be light years ahead of anything you’ve ever seen. Do some research.

I bought at 12000 sold at 12040
that was only a couple hours ago

so that it's decentralized....

yeah like i said earlier, nigger AI mission in 2020. You're not going to be seeing any significant gains for months. This might x10 after 2 years. Better off investing in something else and come back to this later.

i did a fuck ton of research but link is mooning

i watched videos of this dr. guy all day.

seems legit. im just scared i have to hold for eternity?

I only have 278 AGI's

>spoon feed me
DYOR literal retard

only 278? yeah you're going to be holding those bags for years before it even reaches $10. Congratz you made $2800 in 2 years.

It's like 600 milions market cap lol good luck

this. i'm unironically all-in on bottos and will likely dump most of those gains into AGI down the line. i like the whack jobs at AGI but this is a super longterm hold.