GOLD THREAD

>not collecting gold for when the inevitable dollar collapses
>has value throughout mankind's history
>shiny and valuable
>limited supply

who else isn't getting JUSTed when the time comes?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
jmbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/
thepirateslair.com/authentic-nautical-furniture-nautical-home-furnishings.html
apmex.com/product/155167/2018-solomon-island-5-oz-gold-mother-of-pearl-year-of-the-dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most (((banks))) dont even give you the gold anymore
they give you a (((paper))) that says you (((own))) it

Only really good for preserving wealth, not accumulating it. Also, the USD is going nowhere for a long time.

I got some of dat shit locked away baby. Money in cryptos and gold. Can't lose.

imagine someone from the past coming to where we are now and wondering how the fuck our monopoly money works

>bills are made of paper/rags
>coins are made of non valuable metals
>gold can be bought with this monopoly money

>Betting against the richest in the world who know what they're doing.
>Buying metal that doesn't do anything, but may be made obsolete with cryptocurrency.
>Not instead buying stocks that grow in value, or rentable land that not also grow in value, but earn rent and remain valuable even if the dollar were to really collapse.

More reason to buy real gold. Just wait till you see how many silver contracts there are.

yes but its hard to get a certified gold ingot like pic related
im from switzerland fucking hell i tried it you cant fucking get it
and if its not with a serial number goodluck selling it

>not owning Platinum or Palladium
>owning useless silver

>he didn't bet against the housing market

Not true for the US. Gold and silver bars and coins are easy to buy and sell. Any city with 100,000 people or more will have at least one coin shop. I've been buying and selling physical gold since 2007. The most liquid are gold and silver eagles and maples.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Not getting JUST'd. In addition to XRP I also hold long-term call options on gold and silver mining stocks (AUY, SSRM, AG, JNUG).

>Not recognizing when an asset is undervalued.

Gold bars in sealed containers with asset cards are more likely to be counterfeit because very few people ever break them out and test them. Government coins are the easiest to test and are the most liquid.

>Most conductive metal
>Useless

*Assay cards

This
Test your shit or end up with fucking cement lmao

No gold, just silver over here

Where do you sell the gold at market value thou user?

Weed is worth more than gold.
so is cocaine.

Go to Google maps. Type words such as gold, coin, silver, etc. Call the stores and ask what price they are paying for what you are selling.

But I am collecting gold bro.

Its called bitcoin

>Not converting all your CryptoScams into high quality CU bullion.

It's like you're a fag that hates money.

?????

>not understanding ‘precious’ metals are fiat

Copper is more valuable in a usable form, like spools of wire or long pipes.

got a safe full of PMs doing sweet fuck all apart from losing value from inflation

>Fiat collapses
>Everyone
>EVERYONE poor as fuck
>"H-Hey, wanna buy my shiny metal? Guys? Guys??"
>"No."

If the dollars collapses, bullets will be worth their weight in gold

If the dollar collapses you need to transfer your assets and get the fuck out the country.

In this scenario, firearms, food, and ways of cleaning water is more valuable.

but this is Veeky Forums not /k/.

Nah, you just switch currency's if that happens. Probably why they're trying to control our market, I'd quite happily do all fiating in usdt cos no transfer fees, static value and can easily be used to buy more shit coins.

can i buy this on binance? cant find it on coinmarketcap and theres no whitepaper. GOLD sounds like a shitcoin

jmbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/
You can buy gold with your coins though

goldsilver.com accepts btc.
When your shitty country (MURICA) finally collapses because yall niggers keep printing bills, didnt fix the housing market, fucked up the bond markets, gold will be safe haven. silver will also have a bull run.

i don't think so, china is dumping us treasuries as we speak the us dollar has 1 n half tops

>Not getting JUST'd. In addition to XRP I also hold long-term call options on gold and silver mining stocks (AUY, SSRM, AG, JNUG).
Betting on mining in general is a good idea, we use Lithium for batteries and rare elements in electronics

I hold these positions as a bet against the US Dollar and fiat currency, while simultaneously betting that the corporations, banks and governments will still come out on top at the end of it all. The central banks of the world are all printing money and buying stocks and bonds. They can't stop without crashing everything. However, they can rebalance the system by allowing XRP, gold and silver to rise. The banks and corporations will then use XRP, gold and silver to pay off their unsustainable debt. After this happens, I would be comfortable with traditional stock, bond and real estate investments.

Cause when I cash out of meme coins I'm buying two family homes that I can rent out.

Gold doesn't do anything. It just sits there. Why wouldn't you want to buy something that will generate passive income instead?

As for the apocalypse, I'll be stockpiling coffee. It will be extremely valuable.

diversify your portfolio will all assets gold and silver is the long term game

don't forget the cigarettes and alcohol

HI Veeky Forums IS IT EASIER TO SELL COINS THAN BULLION? I WANT TO BUY AN OUNCE OF GOLD FROM PERTH MINT BUT I AM WONDERING IF I SHOULD BUY 1 OZ COIN I REALLY LIKE THE YEAR OF THE DOG COIN IT IS VERY CUTE THANKYOU GRANDMA XOX

I have some gold and silver in coins, but not a great amount. I have them because I collect coins and like them. They are something to hug when you go to bed at night. If a recession/depression hits, the best thing to have is what nobody else has - cash. You can buy stocks, RE, stuff, etc at fire sale prices. People will do anything for cash, just look at the past events.

If hyperinflation happens, then owning your home and having bartering things is a good idea (silver and gold included).

If shit hits the fan, then guns will be "land" and ammunition will be "gold". A supply of seeds would also make for a great bartering tool.

In short, own yourself and your family.

apmex dot com

Best way to cash out.

Is Suisse Gold pretty good?

I've been buying a little silver for my kids, but I've considered getting a few gold coins. What do you recommend for storage? I was looking at thepirateslair.com/authentic-nautical-furniture-nautical-home-furnishings.html

>Apocalypse happens
>Nig rappers now become kangz for real since they all wear expensive gold JEWellery

You plebs with your worthless gold coins eh

The juden will be ethnic cleansing you filthy goyim when shit hits the fan. Hope you goys are ready.

Get US gold eagles, Canadian gold maples, South African krugerrands. In no particular order.

Gold has little industrial value and will be made obsolete once a drone plants a flag in an asteroid. People will start selling shares in unmined kilometers of gold and bouillon will only serve as a bet that humanity will implode before we can set up a mass driver to send it home.

Guns, bullets and cigarettes are the right hedge.

Kike will sell you real gold
Go to
Goldmoney.com

Was asking if the site was good since they support ETH, not only BTC.

comparegoldprices.com

Love the guy, but I wish he would say things not in absolute state of certainty. Also, could he offer any advise other than buying anything gold related?

>Also, could he offer any advise other than buying anything gold related?

The actual supply of gold is covered up, there is a lot more of it out there than you think

bitcoin>gold

just buy caffeine pills

No, bitcoin -> gold.

This. These retards crying about the end of the USD will not want to have their shit locked up in crypto or gold. If the USD really does collapse then the nukes have probably gone off already and most of us are dead, the ones who are left probably won't care about metals or internet meme money.

Fractional reserve isn’t a hard concept to understand unless you are an idiot. There’s a reason this was developed by "someone from the past"

>nonsilvers eill never know the sound of real silver ringing

I recommend the Solomon Islands 5 oz version with MOP inlay. It's the nicest one by far and super rare. apmex.com/product/155167/2018-solomon-island-5-oz-gold-mother-of-pearl-year-of-the-dog

>know someone who keep investing his savings in gold
>bought in his lifetime shitload of gold from same supplier
>hundreds of thousands
>wife get sick and need the money
>found out all the gold was fake

damn

i was thinking about moving 2 kilos of my gold that i bought with crypto to a Swiss bank, good or bad idea?

This is where the classic "don't put all your eggs in one basket" comes into play

>Using tether instead of using Vaultoro to convert crypto to gold and gold to crypto as a safe haven

I hope you tether faggots get wise, use my ref link
www.vaultoro.com/?a=107662

Buy silver you that you can...

Gold and silver have been used to buy guns in SHTF scenarios since the beginning of time. It doesn't matter if your average retard won't accept them. Your average retard has nothing of value in SHTF scenarios. Only preppers will have anything to trade and they love gold and silver.

>>found out all the gold was fake
Thats why you all should know a little about chemistry and do your own testing.

buy gold
buy gold stocks
buy emerging markets, or anything basically that will profit as dollar declines

hes said this a million times

>unironically thinking gold will have value in the event of a global economic meltdown

It actually will, Precious metals are the one thing you invest in with absolute confidence.

OK user I'm very interested. I would love to hedge some of my cryptogains with goldcoins. So can I liquidate and not lose my ass? Are the sales reported? Can I sale and not be taxed? I live in US and not a shit-tier eurotrash country are gold eagles still the way to go?

>unironically failing to research any one of the financial crises throughout history going back to Ancient Rome and seeing that gold outperforms other assets during a crisis.

This. Gold is just Babylonian btc.

Any transaction that is $10,000 or more is automatically reported to the IRS. Keep that in mind when you buy or sell gold/silver.

Gold is extremely useful. You use gold on a daily basis.

the monopoly money has value because there are nuclear weapons, tanks, and rifles backing it. specifically, if you don't use the monopoly money, you'll be forced to eat a bullet; they don't even let you fish without a permit these days

that's why crypto needs (((regulation)))

The only scenario in shtf where I trade you a bullet for gold is where I deposit it into your chest and then check to see if you have anything actually useful like a can of beans or some isopropyl alcohol.

man i swear we're it takes an edgelord of society to get into pm. even normies are buying cryptos now.

LARP

No, shit. We're talking about what we would do in total economic collapse where we're wiping our asses with woryhless zimbabwe tier usd. Of course it's larp.

Gold is worth 10x more because people use it as a store of value. Now that there's cryptocurrencies, that monopolized store of value will be shared.

Gold will go down relative to it's current value.

Every transaction done with crypto is done with KYC so the government knows if you own crypto. With gold if its less than $10,000 only you and your dealer know and you can do $9,999 with most dealers every day and they won't say a word. Gold is far more private than even the most privacy centric coins like Monero.

Most gold owners buy it because they believe it will become money once again. When you use clearing houses the fees are basically zero. This store of value meme only applies to the Segwit shitcoin.