LiveEdu ICO is a SCAM

>pending balance after several hours
>telegram admins sound like 100% pajeets
>start asking why it's still pending
>"just wait sir", "buy more"
>tell them to get a fucking native English speaker as a community manager, even nigger CEO can't speak properly
>get banned kek

Lost only ~0.1 ETH so no worres. Don't buy this trash. Gas all pajeets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qUovQWys2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did you expect when there are 10 threads out of nowhere shilling this garbage

sir,, please

Where did you send from

My mew wallet with metamask.
Idgaf about 0.1ETH honestly. Just warning user about obvious scam.

not a scam just gotta wait a long time

100% scam nearly as bad as that bazingashit

>gotta wait a long time
a year or two? Are you that pajeet admin from telegram group?

Look at the transaction in the blockchain. I had some trouble with pending transactions because my wallet wasn't putting enough in for gas.

Weak FUD.

First time I sent didn't set gas limit high enough and transaction failed had to retry set it to 200k it works in like a minute

Transaction was confirmed several hours ago. Still pending balance in their shit site.
Good luck with your bags, pajeet

Literally nobody needs or wants a decentralised Twitch of Education (from their whitepaper - they literally say they want to take all the Education stuff from YouTube, like Twitch did for gaming - although, they are dumb as Twitch is STREAMING, but whatever).

Absolute shitcoin - no coin even needed for this either.

Already superior platforms out there

>>tell them to get a fucking native English speaker as a community manager, even nigger CEO can't speak properly

I got my tokens instantly
Weak fud

super weak FUD

post tx ID or fuck off faggot

I've also not received tokens and was banned from telegram.

same

>Serial entrepreneur and hybrid of business guy and video streaming/Python engineer.
lmfao

CRY MORE. your tears are delicious

This was most obvious cashgrab with just stupid shills and spam. Stop being idiots and stop being greedy.

They also lie about Y Combinator and write it incorrectly as Y-combinator, mispell words in their FAQ, send emails containing extra white space like hindis.

I dont think that anyone here was stupid enough to buy it
it was heavily shilled by bots just days before some idiot who bought the ico came with promises
People who buy into this are completly retarded and only want to drop after the ico.

L I V E F U D
E
L

Here's the CEO (PhD in finance btw lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=6qUovQWys2Y

Not investing in this shitcoin for the following reasons.

>Platform has been launched since 2015
>Has only attracted 1 million unique viewers, and a measly 5 million views across all videos
>This doesn't even consider that this is counting free content, which is going to be phased out in favor of premium, paid-content.

HOWEVER, I don't think it's a scam. Their ICO website says coins aren't being released to wallets until the actual ICO is over.

>Ph.D in Finance
>Mugabi University

Droppppppped

He threatens user from another thread for asking questions lol.

Why should i, pajeet?

BALANCE IS STILL PENDING. I'm not talking about tokens. They haven't confirmed funds on their platform.
Top kek

i just got banned for posting my ref link. mods are fags

What gwei and gas did you use? Is this your first ico?

>telegram
It’s a scam? Shocking news.

Can you post the tx id?

Nigger CEO is that you? ETH transaction was successful several hours ago. Your nigger platfrom doesn't confirm my balance.
So you will know my address? Fuck off

Hmmm... pajeet? Are you going to reply to our questions?

And what can I do with your address? Hack you
Go ducking kys you fucking nigger I'm saging this shit hope you lost fucking everything I tried to help. You will never ever get into a ico if you don't understand basic stuff. Go die.

Why do u spam my thread, you fucking pajeet? I've already said that i've sent ~0.1 ETH. That's like pennies for me, nigger. Just trying to warn user about your scam platform

>Literally nobody needs or wants a decentralised Twitch of Education (from their whitepaper - they literally say they want to take all the Education stuff from YouTube, like Twitch did for gaming - although, they are dumb as Twitch is STREAMING, but whatever).
>Absolute shitcoin - no coin even needed for this either.
>Already superior platforms out there
Exactly this. People who bought into this are absolutely retardeds. They deserve to lose money.