Top 6 holdings

Top 6 holdings

XRB
VEN
ICX
LINK
ZRX
PFR

Best long-term holds, comfy af, show me a more comfy diversified set of holds you mugs.

You cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You nailed like 3/4 of my portfolio

XBY is worth considering too

PFR reminds me of the minereum scam

p&d coins

brainlet here, what site/how do i invest in altcoins? i currently have money in eth and want to get some in xrb and some others, can't do that on coinbase so I'm wondering how. thanks.

You. In. Every. Fucking. Thread.

You can't avoid me aspie I will know whenever you post this retarded fud in a thread because I watch this coin as well

Alqo as well

>not NIMFA
quick 10x desu

ZRX, NEO, QTUM, ICX, IOTA, REQ, BNB

shitcoins im bagholding; DBC, INS (might be good), DNT, BNTY, APPC

XRP should have a good year despite what biz says, XRB price moved too quick imo, TRX good if you bought the dip/a month ago, and LINK should do decent lol

>mfw holding pfr

>you again

Picked up a pfr node load.

C'mon you ruskies

>shitcoins im bagholding; DBC, INS (might be good), DNT, BNTY, APPC
good pick user. I honestly wish I had a bigger portfolio so I can hold more tokens, but the recent recessions hit me so hard, so I just have to gamble on one coin

ETH, BAT, ICX, OMG, RLC
Also holding small amounts of COSS and GMT just in case something neat happens

>658 wallets have enough PFR for a trust node.
>mfw only 658 of us are going to make it.

etherscan.io/token/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97#balances

>tfw invested in a coin that's already doubled in price
> nobody ever shills it, it never dumps.. Just pumps

fuck off

VEN, NIMFA, LAMDEN, PFR

Also holding COLX (I'm a believer)

So you’re telling me 658 people are going to support an entire decentralized escrow platform by just staking their tokens. Shit don’t make sense

The top ones have millions

Hey I want one too how do I get one

Got damn, I'm in the top 300, how the fuck is that possible.

You are basically me OP, except I have WTC/NEO instead of ZRX

Also have COLX, shitcoin but it's only a small holding, lets see what happens. Sold Lamden after token release a week or two ago, it's not gonna go anywhere, I'd suggest you get rid too

You need 10k PFR

.My thinking is that ZRX will piggyback on Eth, and whilst there may be other smart contract platforms out there, eth has first mover advtange. As that rises, so will ZRX, it's a sure bet for me but with more room to grow than eth right now.

I can't spell for shit and my grammar has gone out the window, UK fag signing out to sleep.

Add some qash and modum and youll be fine.

What does having a trust node actually do?

%of all trades run through your node, in the transacted currency

Kek yourself before you req yourself

That's even worse.

tfw Just bought 10.1k

an escrow node only requires $250 worth of tokens, that way it is always an accessible price.

Enjoy making it buddy strap in for $1 before end of Q1

lux
zer
hat
nimfa
bar
axp
tau
lend

Im ready pal

so if I buy $250 worth of tokens right now I get locked in with an escrow node, or does the $250 node price keep scaling with the price of the token?

>MOMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN

Id put at least $1000 in to be safe, i got lucky getting in below 10 cents and spent over 1000 after seeing the project and mcap

This is a 3-5$ coin with time, I'm most excited for this out of any other crypto project

Should have got into this in early Jan when someone shilled it @ 6 cents shieeet

kucoin has xrb sign up with 1M1cr ref code if you want to make some user a good deed

Binance

Missing INT :)

My portfolio is 1/3 ICX, 1/3 VEN, and 1/4 PFR + additional smaller holdings. If this project has massive potential. It's totally worth taking a flier on this one.

I must be one of those considering I have 441k

XBY and pfr are my moonshots the first half of this year

1) VEN
2) BTC
3) XMR
4) DBC
5) NEO

100% TEL

Shh. Pajeets do not deserve knowing this

Help which are shit?!?

all good except for XRB which is complete trash

This I'm not buying because no one is going to trust the biggest investment of their lives to crypto that most people wouldn't put $1000 into. Lol

They'd rather give someone $9000 to do the paperwork for them sorry neets

>all good except for XRB which is complete trash

The FOMO is real.

I dont think any of them are "shit", but I would rather pick 3 good and promising coins instead of 10 ok coins and 5 good. Especially when you are under 10k. Diversify when you have built up a nice capital

I don't have xrb you pos

i'm completely serious, XRB is for people who are the equivalent of crypto-highschool freshman, putting XRB next to VEN and ICX is laughable.

are yall serious? the white paper for PFR is ass .... wtf. is this a PnD thread?

Which have the least growth potential and which are just gonna go sideways???

I tried to not be so diverse but i can't. I work in telecomm so that's why i like qlc tel and dent... eth is my go to. And yea if i just left everything in eth I'd be better off but i want to learn the system.

I thought i found the biggest pajeet in the last thread but you took the cake man. I don’t even like pfr and you are a giant pajeet.

>the whitepaper is ass
>whitepapers for pajeet coins like link are amazing
Seriously man, you realize all crypto is fake pajeet coins right? It’s about knowing when to get in and out. Hurrrr the white paper. Lol, only coins I’m in are etc, btc, ven and icx and none have to do with whitepapers.

PND on etherdelta.
>hi I’m from Reddit and I just got into crypto three months ago

Your portfolio
XRB too expensive for moons.
VEN too expensive for moons.
ICX too expensive for moons.
LINK solid for moons.
ZRX solid for moons.
PFR solid for moons.

My portfolio
RCN solid for moons.
ETN solid for moons.