A detailed shill for (INT) Internet Node Token

Hi Veeky Forums, it’s me again. You shilled me XRB at $1 which I sold at $25, now I’m going to give back. If you like money keep reading.

So far:
> INT is just listed one week ago, Private ICO, during the correction the price barely even budged but they are very low key due to Chinese regulations
> It’s basically the Chinese iOTA with a phenomenal team with a dozen IoT industry experts from academia, Huawei, Ruff
> They are already testing their beta network, build from the ground up to be functional on low performance hardware, hybrid PoW and PoS coin with offchain capabilities, privacy (zero-knowledge proof algorithm), smartcontracts and more (Whitepaper P1-5)
> 130M marketcap which is about 1/65th of iOTA, this project is at ground zero, only on Chinese exchanges (OkEx/CoinEgg)
> a lot of attention in the Chinese crypto scene, this coin has only been shilled for a few days on Veeky Forums but mostly goes under the radar outside of china so far.

To come:
> Updated whitepaper this week with roadmap and possibly staking details, mainnet will go live end of the month, will list on bigger exchanges in the next few weeks.
> Already 2 massive parties with preliminary agreements: Ruff and Zheizang University. Imminemt partnerships but undisclosed: IBM, Hauwei and Microsoft Research.
Some coins are worth shilling to death, this shit has early Ethereum, Antshares and Walton potentional all over it, the team will release more info this week if you’d like to be more certain. But this coin has been steadily hitting ATHs for days!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-node-token/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1197&v=67ofGxOnzks
youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/954184311418138624
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3aSw0Bcmc&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=u2RJ3JdnaKzshVeK-6
reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7rq3wi/can_someone_please_explain_the_circulating/
reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3aSw0Bcmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUD:
> muh 150M circulating supply and 1 billion max supply
> muh pump and dump
> muh chink scamcoin

FUD Rebuttal:
> Stellar, VeChain, Walton all have skewed circ/max supply ratio’s, when a token is relatively new these tokens are released slowly into the network without inflating the price to incentivize the PoW / PoS mechanisms. Personally, I speculate that once the whitepaper is released masternodes staking will be in there which will cause the price to go nuts.
> Since it’s listing this coin has grown organically, currently it sits at #191 on CMC but the volume is #49, calling this a pump and dump is retarded: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-node-token/
> Look at the resumes of these developers and the connections that they have, this aint no confido exit scam tier shit

More sources (these guys called Walton and Neo when it was pennies)
Suppoman shill: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1197&v=67ofGxOnzks
CryptoFuture shill: youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
Whitepaper: intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
Twitter: twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/954184311418138624

Some cool use cases described in the whitepaper here

This was just posted today in the telegram, source is chinese WeChat, comfi.
Today another youtube video of a mandarin speaker surfaced: youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3aSw0Bcmc&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=u2RJ3JdnaKzshVeK-6

GODDAMNIT DELET THIS IM WAITING FOR THIS COIN TO DIP WHY DID I BELIEVE THE FUD

AAAAAAA

Just buy it you fool, it this shit wont slow down till 1-2 billion mc

Thanks for the tip user i instantly fomo’d once i saw the teams resume, hory sheiitt these chinks

Gonna make it

>muh 150M circulating supply and 1 billion max supply

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7rq3wi/can_someone_please_explain_the_circulating/

There are some good explanations here

Also here's the rest of the advisers and the team's collective accomplishments.

You got me tempted..
I dont have nor do i want an account of Okex though so i have to buy at a 27% premium on ED :(

Good shit user, ill save it for the next shill

Dont, use coinegg, I used it. You can cash out fine all they ask for is a picture of your license or passport.

Should I go all in with 1k? Shill me Veeky Forums, im a new fag to crypto

You should wait for a dip and get in.
This coin has a HUGE potential, not like that ITC pajeet coin.

What's the problem with okex?

This is the dip, we went straight to 8300 and now we are chilling at 7600-7900.

Dude just read the post you brainlet

yeah its been hovering around 8000 on coinegg

Best exchange for this coin? I have 100$ in eth or so

How do i store it?

yes, it looks promising but im still unsure. Are the partnerships confirmed?

Im on okex, sold at 8100 but bought back in almost instant but made like 200 INT, this coin is actually too precious to swing trade in my opinion. I have no idea how to predict the market for this one since it just got out and everyone has just started to notice it so I dont want to risk selling and waking up tomorrow to see it at 1.2$. Buy and HODL, still early to get on this train.

Pic from a earlier thread, this might actually be the lambo mission you missed with antshares.

>no confirmed sauce on partnerships
>no github
>no intel on team besides what they wrote themselves in some chink-tier article

lol yeah solid project anons
buy buy buy
just like ITC lol

This is the most risky shit ive seen.

Was on coinegg and allcoin for several month at couple.hundred satoshi.

Someone bought a ton and started shilling.

Price is not skyrocketing because someone dumps several millions of this shit a day.

I dont know. I pass. Missed gains are better than losses

>Missed gains are better than losses
This

>Missed gains are better than losses
This

If you contact me, I can set an order there for you for 10% versus okex. Consider it a user courtesy.

Send your contact to
[email protected]

Hi Rakesh!

Shits dumping already anyway. Gut is telling me most of those partnerships aint what they seem either.

>dumping
Please tell me where so I can buy dumped INT.

It just fucking launched. Take a deep breath you broken freaks. Hold it for 1 fucking month. Its a 3x-5x by then.

coinegg if youre in the US, and okex anywhere else.

Dumping? Have you even looked at the chart? Man gtfo, motherfucking kids these days.

Anyways for people too lazy to google shit

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3aSw0Bcmc

Point is, thre's no dump in those. Unless -4% from all time high is dumping for you.

>reddit
You have to go back

/int/ made a coin??

it's not going to dip. buy it now instead of crying later wondering why you waited.

WHY IS IT CRASHING?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>shilled on youtube last week
yeah no, im not buying your bags. This is extremely sketchy

It's being dumped right fucking now. Probably OP dropping his bags

mfw retards spreading fud:
1) actually retards
2) accumulating poorfags