TELCOIN

holy shit. could this be the next moon mission?

time to start the carTEL.

telcoin = moon mission?

discuss

I'm in deep. This will have a tron like run but unlike tron this is a good project with a clear goal.

>CEO is black

yeah no

I only have 6k TELs, will I make it? Feel like selling some KEY for this

it's a slow but steady lift off, if you're not balls deep you ain't makin it son.

Hiw deep is balls deep? I've bought 42,000 TELs

Moon mission confirmed.

160k in. Trusting you, biz.

1.5m reporting in. Not selling until $1.

>dat fucking logo

Normies will love this shit.

>banking the unbanked
>crypto inclusion

More wall street meme shit! Love this shit! Can't wait for those sell walls to be torn down fuck yeah.

im strapped in bois

Happy for you all, but I am seeing on kucoin some massive sell walls trying to keep the price down.

Damn whales be messing with you or something, you all need to keep the hype up and break them whales down, they mess with DBC too.

I have hope for us all my friends!

THIS FUCKER JUST CURSED THIS COIN GET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUT

lmao those sell walls are nothing

The massive sell walls are slowly being eaten through, and they are a good sign if anything.

lol you ctrl+f my trip you need to stop being bitter dude. Get over your losses you should of held.

Let these people have their damn moon mission stop fudding every coin you lost on. find some happiness friend seriously it isnt good for your soul being angry all the time.

I had invested in telcoin. I like their project and Yes i think telcoin Will surprise us.

it already mooned are you delayed?

Glad to hear my friends, may the moon have comfy cabins awaiting your arrival hopefully DBC will be your neighbors :P

btw just putting this out there, Link = Zelda = mainstream appeal. memes with link as the mascot would grab up mass appeal.

What I TEL you biz, get in here for an easy x5

Im poorfag under 1k. Went all in on this early yesterday. Already up a couple hundred. Yay

$0.02 when?

Sorry meant for the links bit tired mixing up my threads very little sleep.

For tel I would start using TELetubies lol because damn why not.

Tel it on the mountain, Tel it to my heart etc. for theme music.

This. I’ll buy your shit coin when you all sell and crash the price. Niggers

need to know when next update or product release

You know that usually shit pumps before release.
This is called "priced in"
The three Telco partnerships were announced after the push up and the price has been stable.
So, the news on that was priced in, and it's stuck around.
I wonder what for?

that is one huge sell. wish i was online to see it. anyone see how much it was?

I was in the previous thread and helped in the naming process of 'The carTEL'
Also bump

lol
Those "sell walls" are there due to a competition running on kucoin. You get a few BTC for being able to churn through some TEL atm

Why is this a gif? Actually curious. Also holding 12K TEL

So people would think it was a 'reply to this post or...' sort of picture
I am the master ruseman.

Most of you retards here can go on about upcoming updates/great team/oh wow amazing whitepaper bullshit, but lets get down to the cold hard facts. No one gives a fuck about this shit, this coin right here is the next Tron (minus the retard chink cult leader that sunk the ship), its 0.01 right now, you're borderline retarded if you done at least pick up 200k of this shitcoin and hold for that /comfy/ 10-20x

It's moon time

Well, the other CEO is this guy.
Etisalat and VEON Group (formerly known as Vimpelcom). (Both Etisalat and VEON were customers of Mobius, founded by Neuner.

He sold mobius for 50million before going into telcoin.

Ahh I see, those dang competitions hurt DBC as well, I feel ya my carTEL friends.

:D So what do you think TEL will rise too int he end? Where will your dreams be made reality?

Hope this goes to at least .15 several weeks after the competition is over. Currently have 25.9k I bought at 11
Goodluck everyone

Free SJW shills and hype nigga. Just look at the dev team. This is like Obama running a crypto.

No shit fool
They are called shitcoins for a reason
It will take months, probably more than a year for this to hit $1

We need to shill this coin to black twitter
They currently love ripple and Tron
They are stupid as fuck they will believe anything

No clue. The coin has like 100 billion in circulation. So I doubt it'd even hit $1 by the end of the year. If it got to 0.3 eoy I'd be pretty happy.
If it hit 0.3 in the next few months sell it, it'd be way overhyped.

Not with those sell walls.

This is THE avenue we need to explore.

So it will go over .10 for sure?

If so I might suggest it to someone who wanted to only spend 100 that doesnt want in on dbc as .20 is too high for them.

i like how u think user

>this is real

Trying to help here, I am an honest and good person and if you all believe truly this coin will rise and help people achieve their dreams then I can help support that kind of happiness.

You need write in to sjw type news sites and promote that this is a crypto ran by a blackman and how important it is for the future of the african american community to get involved in crypto.

Lots of good people need help, perhaps they could make their dreams come true.

Finally, a proper ugandan kang to show the de way to lamboland.

We need someone with a monkey speak amulet to communicate to black twitter.

>telcoin = moon mission?

yup, smart money called it last night

It has 20bil in circulation, 100bil is the total supply.
I agree $1 is a bit too ambitious though.

Personally, I'd be cheering if it hit $0.2 - $0.3.

that could actually work. if we wrote into a ton of different sjw news sites about how a black man is innovating the crpto game i know for a fact they will be interested, and it will shoot the coin up

WE GOING TO 10 CENTS BOYS

LESS THAN ONE MONTH 10X

>shares

L
M
F
A
O

Oh and to help out, the black panther movie is big right now and so is marvel.

Shoop the guy as the black panther and ugandan style stuff.

Super hero movies are big, DBC uses LOTR.

Hope this helps you all achieve your dreams. :)

We've been calling it for 3 days. You're mom just let you use the computer once your homework was done on Friday night.

Damn. OP is a good dude.

Lmao I like these ideas

We need to hire a nigger from Veeky Forums to shill coins for us.

Money niggs shilled this coin btw and after going x5 from the ico he will make another vid. Normies are slowly discovering telcoin, needs to hit a big exchange to moon hard.

OP , I remember your post :)

this
>user get your fucking shop ready and shop some blackpanter marvel shit with telcoin
>this is literally western union v.2.0

Glad I could be of help friend. DBC is hyped by me constantly, I always spread positivity wherever I go and help out those I can. I would see love peace and happiness spread.

have yourself a wonderful day!

Where can you even buy TEL at?

Kucoin bro, Binance's l'il cousin

Kuckcoin

>Shoop the guy as the black panther and ugandan style stuff.
Fuck I wish I was good at photoshop...

I am not creative and also not very good at photoshop

You're a retard, I'm not going to even board explaining it to you.

someone please do this

Well I'm glad Veeky Forums has finally figured this out instead of letting /pol/ get the better of them.
I posted this plan a while ago here:

CarTEL checking in. Been saying since etherdelta what an easy buy this is with a touch of research. 5c by Q2 is very reasonable

Just got my first stack of 130k TEL at 81 sats, gonna see how ICX does in Feb and see if TEL is worth moving some of my ICX funds over, not enough info to decide yet.

Thank you, it is what I do, a BRAIN GANG guy told me to please help out other coins, so I am. :)

Oops, wrong link.

We need to hire that Tyrone guy from youtube to shill this shit.

this shit is dumping hard right now
any shills care to explain this?

It’s 100% real
The black dude was asking one of his friends for $50 dollars a few days later so he could buy more Crypto

LOL dumping ? it has sustained past 1 cent you retard, it's going 3 cents sooner than you can watch the charts dumbass

Chill out the coin has been on the market for like three days and there’s a competition going on that ends on the 23rd

Down 7 sats in 3 hours after 3 big sell offs.
Hopefully we test and establish a new support.

Black CEO? Check
SJW? Check
Cheap coins? Check
possible TRON gains? Check

We gotta shill this to normies, they'll love it

>down from 11 to 8 ETH
>not dumping
k

In at 55 sats. Enjoy it from the sidelines I guess.

Whales are accumulating for a reason. This will slingshot to 3c pretty quick imo. Especially if any partnerships are announced soon

seems like a pajeet coin

I dunno, thinking about going in but in my books the x5 is just as probable as dump to 10 stas and no recovery in sight
seems like lots of people needed to dump their icos, hene all the shilling here but it might not hold up

Already has a 200 million mcap tho

>inb4 market cap doesn't mean anything anooooonnnnnnn

I bought .15 btc of Tel at around current value...
I'm feeling like I might have gotten in just after the moon in time for the dump. I've made some bad calls this week and I this could be the cherry on top.

I see it happening monday. the sells walls arnt replentishing as high and fast as they were, and thankly it means lots of people are invested at that point meaning they wont sell off.

Normies dont like SJW shit anymore. Things move faster than user thinks nowadays.

wishing you the best bro

I feel ya. I bought in at 84sats lol

Congrats friend that is great! :D funny stuff!

Oh I dont have the money to invest in TEL but I just am helping you out. I have DBC. :)

Just hold for a month and you'll be fine

you dont need to shill or pump this morons its going way up regardless

DUDE Veeky Forums MAGIC IS REAL.
We should shill/pump this everyday.

Their telegram added 1000 yesterday and 200 today, something's up.

If we shill to niggers it will go up faster
We are racing against a bubble that could pop at any moment

really stupid as fuck brainlet theories like this are why underage shouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums