The ICO is 80% done. This will be over by the end of the weekend

The ICO is 80% done. This will be over by the end of the weekend.

It has a 10M hard cap and it's the easiest 10-50x of your life. The coin will be used for every single transaction on their website and 30% of the tokens used to pay subscriptions will be burned. 30% burns, 10m hard cap.

Read the white paper and DYOR.

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/ZY8tIaYY0kzHIcVX0

Working product
Yc backed
Trading INSTANTLY after ICO is reached
Do you all fucking hate money or something? Dont miss this out or you will regret your whole life.

Sign up and throw few bucks now before this ICO ends from this link tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/ZY8tIaYY0kzHIcVX0

Other urls found in this thread:

arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn
youtube.com/watch?v=6qUovQWys2Y
tokensale.liveedu.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will be one of very big succesfull moonshots along with INT, i highly recommend to throw EVEN 100 bucks into this.

Nice Pajeet shilling. Saw this exact same copypasta an hour ago.

>muh edumacational videos need a blockchain

It's not shilling its called advertising you dumbass, ofc i wanna share this to other investors too you fucktard, no-one points gun into your head and makes you to buy its up to you, BUT its just stupid NOT to buy as this will be 5-10x ez.

Yeye, just keep hating, i'll fucking promise over my life i will post screenshots of threads like this in future and prove you money haters wrong.

Why is the thing moving so slowly? It's still stuck at 7.9 mil

Do not hate the money people. Just my few cents.

I think it's just not updating

This ICO is done 100% OP. because its shit.

Get into ArcBlock!! arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn
Whitelist closes in 1 hour
You get 2% i get 2% extra Tokens

Cuz there ain't many people buying rn, shame, losing the future profits.

jesus, how poor r u with ur reflink shit?

this shit will tank after it hits exchanges INSTANTLY

not even sold out now

meanwhile, horses were sold out after 4 minutes because people instantly saw the greatness of the project

blockchain education videos
"but pwc auditet them, so maybe they will also bring up some stupid ass videos on the plattfform on how to be a gay ass public accountant"

go fuck urself

buy the bags of y-combinator and promote the bay area faggotry

Nope, its not done yet, ArcBlock is the one who stinks like pile of shit here, ArcBlock CEO did exit scam in his former project so GG.

nice, just bought 20k

Lmfao, either you are mad becouse u dont have money to buy this now, or you just fucking simply hate/dont want people to get profit by investing into this, i don't know which one or what ever it is, but you can straight up FUCK off from this thread.

20k horses i hope, maybe they can breed with mine

guys pls dont do it
this is the same guy once again with another ico posting his ref link
you don't win out on this.
there are sevel good icos where you can x100

Such as?

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN

It's first time i post my ref link here, text is copied from other thread thought and i do this only becouse i want to advertise people so EZ money you can make from ICO.

do your own fucking research. I'm not gonna shill you something, would pretty much discredit the point I made.

yeah ur right amed,

i'm fudding this gay ass ico because i want to get my chance to get in

whoops, does'nt reach hardcap because every retard with half a brain smells the pure shitness

Why would anyone buy after the ico is finished then if they aren't buying now? They could get 15% additional shittokens.

Becouse this is not well known yet and will be on big exchanges = will be well known, are you retard or something? This is almost like BOTTOS, nobody knows about it yet, but it will moon like fuck in future and is cheap af currently.

this is the CEO, he seems very intelligent

youtube.com/watch?v=6qUovQWys2Y

because the shittoken smell so strong

don't apply logic to ahmed, he has to pay for the wedding of his sister with the townrapist

You accusing his intelligent cuz he is nigger? shittest fud i've seen so far on this.

i bought some and they never sent the tokens and banned me from telegram lol

>You accusing his intelligent

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

fudfudfud moar bois!

https //tokensale liveedu tv/ref/ojqTli0up7V0sqft

Let's get rich together

>facebook

I have 56k Are these enough or do I need moar? Gibe the sweet 10x gains

Getting a scam consensus when I run it through my simulator.

>monetizing something already free and on a better platform / tech to cashin on cryptobucks.

Well if you bought 56k with 0,10 and you sell after this hit exchanges like binance i can just say its guaranteed profit, you cant be that fool to realise that even as adhd hodler