How do you guys cope with the fact that you'll never be rich...

How do you guys cope with the fact that you'll never be rich? Most people on this board will never make it save for the lucky few.

I'm hoping my shit moons just like everyone else but in all likelihood I will end up wagecucking for 20 more years, living frugally and maxing out my 401k and IRA, until I can finally retire in my early 40's. I'll probably still be a virgin then and will have wasted my entire youth wagecucking so just I can live a relaxing 2nd half of my life not having to worry about work or school. But then I'll have health problems to worry about and no kids to take care of me because I'm a shy manlet and no woman will want my shitty genes.

Literally the only way to have fun in life is to be rich from a young age. Self made millionaire's mostly unhappy because they're old by the time they make it so what's the point.

Hm...I'm trying to cope with being rich soon.

I'm invested in OMG so the other people on this board aren't used to the feeling.

If you can't make money in this market you are a fucking brainlet. I am up 22k from my initial 1.2k investment in 3 months and that's including the learning curve.

It's all luck don't kid yourself. over 1000 shitcoins to choose from how do you know? TA is a meme. Whitepapers are a meme.

>implying you aren’t already rich
Compare your life to the average human and realize you’re already among the elite.
Also abandon the idea that money = happiness and that without it there is no happiness. It is simply wrong and sets you up to fail. Many people on this board have already learned this.
You’re cutting yourself short in this post. From your perspective your entire life is over because you didn’t make a billion yesterday. That is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Learn to filter pajeet projects and get into good icos. There is no luck involved in this game. Also short term TA is not a meme.

>22k is rich
So you cope by being stupid?

For men it's either have Chad genetics or be born into wealth. If you don't have either of these, RIP

Getting into 5digits was the hardest part. I will be into 6digits before May.

I'm just looking for supplemental income at the moment so I'm doing fine

Somehow most men end up making comfortable lives for themselves and getting things you say are impossible. Most men can’t be above average.
Honestly it’s time to stop the all the “woe is me”. But I have a feeling you don’t really want to. It is easier to complain and do nothing than to actually change your situation.

Like the 2nd post I am trying to cope with being rich.

I invested in VeChain early and it looks like it's going to moon hard.

If it does then I'll be a multi millionaire at the age of 30.

I've been poor all my life.

My life has been work, sleep, eat, computer. Make just enough for rent, food, car, insurance, car gas, cell phone.

If VEN moons then I can live basically anywhere.

I am 6'5 and 170 pounds. Head full of thick hair. Decent looking. Always had girls hitting on me but was always poor and shy.

Now what. I can have my own place. Decent car. Pimp my place out to impress the ladies.

Just need to work on my social skills. But basically girls just want a cool and laid back guy. Takes care of her.

Shit is gonna be insane.

Never thought this would happen to me.

I'm one of the lucky few.

I wish you good luck user, i hope that my shitcoins also moon, i dont even need to be multi millonaire, i just want like 500k€ after tax so i can live a cozy life, without worrying anymore. That money would be enough for me.

I don't care about never being rich. I just want a few rental properties to be financially independent. I'll get there this year.

How to be rich: out a few thousand dollars in LINK, VEN, ICX, REQ, or OMG. Preferably in one of each, a minimum of 3 of those. There's more I didn't mention but you get the idea. It's not hard.

Right? Even though I made 1000% gains in 4 months. I'm not going to pretend I'm a genius because I bought into the greatest bull market in history.

This.

When will people realize the only way to get "rich" is to actually create something that is marketable to the masses.

Sure, you can go all in on crypto or stocks and hope for the best, or continue wagecucking, and you may become "well off", but never rich. Create something. Innovate.

I'm already rich so dunno man.

Same here bro. We'll make it.

I never imagined I would unironically say this but, check your privilige.

Youre in for a rude awakening if you think money is everything user

Its most though, without it you are miserable.

what race are you?

cheers bro

I am rich. I had more real friends when i was poor.

you are what you think

That is my goal too. But I'm going to start right now with a small house just so I'm not paying rent. And throwing away potential equity.

Gonna come off as a faggot but start lifting weights if you aren’t already. I used to be a soft waste of a man that got friendzoned, talked down to, and afraid of my own shadow. After I worked out and dieted for years it was like I just got a cheat code for life. I was more confident, girls started to pursue me, and oddly enough people seemed like they just liked me more. I don’t know if it’ll help you in the same way it helped me but it’s worth a shot. Good luck user, never devalue yourself.

Implying that Gates, Zuckerberg, and Jobs weren't all kike puppets. Almost all the big tech guys are kike puppets

Sorry to inform you, but even if you get rich when you are young you may not be happy. There are a lot of people that have literally 0 money and they are happy. It is not about a money, it is about how you think and money will not change it...