Why do LINKIES think that market growth only pumps LINK?

I don't get it.

Do they not hold anything else? Each time the crypto market cap as a whole increases, so does everything else, everything. But they get super excited over this without fail each time as if it is specific to LINK.

Can someone explain? Is this just cult ideology or something and tunnel vision?

Folie à deux (French for "madness of two"), or shared psychosis,[1] is a psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief and sometimes hallucinations[2][3] are transmitted from one individual to another.[4] The same syndrome shared by more than two people may be called folie à trois, folie à quatre, folie en famille ("family madness"), or even folie à plusieurs ("madness of many").

Dude stop spreading fud about LINK.

>Do they not hold anything else?
No, not really. And even if I was holding something else it's probably to increase my LINK stack.

My portfolio is 90% LINK. Stay jelly, nolinker. The world of the future is for linkies only.

They think everyone suddenly realized that "muh oracles" are important when in reality both req and ink get pumped at the same time, every time
I genuinely feel bad for them but at the same time I don't want to destroy their delusions. Like, if they are happy thinking that, let em be. To each his own.

REQ got pajeeted. LINK is the only king now.

lim x --> 0
not inf you brainlet

Stinky Linkies > normie investors

I want this shitcoin to fail. I've never seen a more deluded group of people on Veeky Forums.

It doesn't matter, whales will keep pumping both

The last deluded group on Veeky Forums wash shilling ETH @ $10.
Look how that turned out.

That’s literally the graph of -1/x^{2} nigger, you can’t graph a limit kys
as x-> 0 it’s -infinity, as x->infinity it’s 0. You’re literally retarded.

Dude you can't compare
Ethereum and neo mooned because of ICOs
What link has to offer? "Muh banks" no one cares
You want higher ROI? Buy TNB

Amen

It's not just LINK, it's as if people don't realize that alts derive their value from the currencies.
Especially tokens, people are pretty stupid I guess.

Don't worry they will be the fomo buyers who take us to $20

Not to mention oraclize, it's just the solution without the crypto bullshit.

>Ethereum and neo mooned because of ICOs
ICOs didn't even exist at the time. There were like 50 coins in existence.
You are a retarded newfag.

Holy fuck no shit they didn't exist
They proposed the idea, that's why people got so interested and then eth mooned

This thread reeks of salty nolinkers who missed today's top performer on Binance. Stay poor faggots.

Now Sergey is proposing an idea of connecting financial institutions to the blockchains.
You just don't get it, do you? Every cent of fiat currency will run through LINK nodes in 2 years.

dumb sheep here with the "muh ____" phrase. and too bad reqs still 50c, get fucked faggot

LINK will stop following Bitcoin price after mainnet is released in Q1/Q2. LINK will sell at demand-supply price, i.e. how much companies are willing to pay for decentralized oracle.

Even if USDT implodes, Bitcoin crashes and crypto market crashes, LINK will sell at demand-supply price.

There's one side effect for LINK's price being disconnected from crypto market: LINK won't moon even if crypto market has a bull run. LINK will sell at demand-supply price instead of following the bull market and have a big pump.

Dude LINK is gonna turn us all into Gods and you non-linkers are blind. Go shit yourself.

>Now Sergey is proposing an idea of connecting financial institutions to the blockchains
Other projects already did this and now he's losing the battle on the oracle-front aswel
This is not revolutionary at all, that's why swift mentioned ripple a few times vs 0 CL mentions.

Why am I choosing LINK?
I didn't even read the whitepaper, I don't give a fuck. This is my investment in power of Veeky Forums meme magic. I believe Veeky Forums tremendous power and metaphysical influence. You all faggots are contributing to co-creation of future. AND THE FUTURE IS LINK.

>Other projects already did this
No. None of the projects did this. And none of other projects did this with SWIFT and JP Morgan. You misunderstand LINK completely. It's not a coin, it's not a currency or a wallet. It's an utility token. And the utility is the standardized ISO20022-compliant movements of currencies.

LINK isn't competing with crypto. LINK is competing with VISA and MasterCard.

the future IS LINK!!!

This user gets it.

Confirmed

>Other projects already did this
absolutely no other project does it.

this this this

all in